Bowdoinham, ME 04008 Map · Phone number

About Brendan Bullock Wedding Photography

My goal in photographing a wedding is to tell the full story of the day, from the early morning setup until the last revelers have left the dance floor. As a photojournalist, I not only cover the ceremony, cake cutting, and dancing, but also the many moments in between that can easily go unnoticed, but carry the essence and emotion of that day. I remain as unobtrustive as possible while consistently being in the right place at the right time to capture all of these moments. Though I place my emphasis on a photojournalistic approach, I also capture traditional, posed portraits, working with couples and their families to ensure that all the desired groupings of guests and family members are carefully documented.

It is truly an honor to know that my photographs will be passed down through the family - that children and grandchildren will someday look at them and have a sense of what it felt like to be present on the day their parents or grandparents began their lives together. For this reason, I strive to make images that will endure - images that come from the heart, in themselves poems and works of art. I feel fortunate to have heard from the couples I've worked with that my photographs bear frequent revisiting - that more small details emerge over time and continue to tell their stories. This is what good photography should do.

Follow Brendan Bullock Wedding Photography on

bullockbrendan 5

9 Reviews for Brendan Bullock Wedding Photography

• Izzy

Izzy Janzen · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer

Brendan is a wonderful person, very easy and comfortable to work with, and produced incredible wedding pictures. From the very beginning, Brendan communicated clearly and openly with us as we talked through what we were hoping to get out of our wedding photos; we wanted to focus on the candid shots and capture the emotions of the day, and that's exactly what we got. Plus, it turns out that we loved his posed photos, too. On the wedding day, he was timely and organized, friendly and efficient. After the initial posed family shots, we honestly didn't notice Brendan for the rest of the night - and we mean that in only the best way. He managed to subtly capture so many wonderful moments and such a wide variety of people without blocking anyone's view or interrupting the flow of the event. Afterwards, he gave us a ~75 photo preview of all of the best shots less than 24 hours later, and the full album one month later. The photos themselves are everything we could have hoped for and more - everything from the first look to the ceremony and toasts to the dance party. We recommend Brendan 110%!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Dacie · Married on 10/04/2016

We couldn’t recommend Brendan more highly! He is a wonderful person and photographer to work with. He’s very easygoing, professional, and thorough. He was instrumental to the magic of our wedding day, both from his personality and presence as well as his approach as a photographer. Each of his photos is truly a work of art. He captured so many special moments between us as well as our guests, most we didn’t even realize he was photographing. Going through his photos after the day has been the most incredible way to relive our wedding, as well as to experience it through the lens of our friends and family.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/21/2014

Simply put, Brendan Bullock is amazing. I left it up to my (now) husband to find our wedding photographer. As a photography enthusiast, he is EXTREMELY picky. We didn't want stiff, posed memories of our wedding, we wanted to look at our photos and remember the free-spirited, fun, relaxed and gorgeous day it was. Basically we wanted wedding art, and that is exactly what Brendan provided. However, one only has to look at his portfolio to see his eye and incredible talent. What I want to stress is what a wonderful person he is. Brendan spent the entire day with us, chatting with the bridesmaids about our hopes and dreams for the future, and goofing with the groomsmen when they couldn't figure out how to put on their boutonnieres. He took us on a trek through the woods to find amazing backdrops for our photos. He even got down and danced with all of us when my maid-of-honor dragged him out onto the floor (snapping photos the whole time). By the end of the night (and yes, he stayed for the ENTIRE wedding) we felt like Brendan was one of our friends, not one of our vendors. In fact, we hope to run into him when we move back to Maine and hang out! I would highly recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Brendan Bullock Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4950
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums