Breckenridge Barn

Linkwood, MD View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Breckenridge Barn, is a brand new under construction barn style venue located in Linkwood, Maryland. It sits on 31 acres of farmland off Route 50 on Maryland's Eastern Shore and is available for events from the spring of 2023 and onward.

Facilities and Capacity

Up to 300 people can gather together to celebrate a couple's love at Breckenridge Barn. The barn itself is a post-and-beam style with kiln-dried pine beams. It was designed with an open-concept floor plan. At the center of the barn's ceiling, the height reaches 30 feet, creating an airy ambience for events. The plentiful windows also allow for ample light to fall throughout the space. A beautiful and spacious bridal suite is on the second floor loft of the barn. It features huge windows for natural light, high ceilings, four stations for hair and makeup and a powder room. At the front of the property sits a large groomsman cottage that has a pool table, full barn, lounge area, dressing rooms, and a powder room. Outside of the barn, there are two spacious patios, three ponds, and more than five acres that have been thoughtfully landscaped with walking paths. The property has ample parking. Also included in the barn are restrooms, a prep kitchen, and bar area. The venue is fully conditioned with heat and AC so will be comfortable for events year round.

Breckenridge Barn offers full weekend and single-day packages for events. Packages include set up and clean up, all tables and chairs, custom floorplan design, bridal and groomsman suites, and use of entire property and facilities.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Drapery
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Getting married on 11/04/2023

What’s not to love!

This venue is everything you need and more! Leslie is SUPER fast with her responses and oh so helpful! She emailed me back right away with all the information needed about the venue and we set up a tour! She is the sweetest, most down to earth person and she helps you create the most perfect vision of what your wedding day can/will look like! She was able to answer all my questions and even questions I hadn’t thought of which was a majorrrr help. I’m super excited to have my wedding at Breckenridge and see the vision come to life! 10/10 would recommend!
    Tayler B. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Amazing experience!

Leslie has been absolutely amazing to work with! I was having issues with a previous vendor and reached out to Leslie in hopes of booking Breckenridge and it was the best decision! She has gone above and beyond with any questions I have had in a very timely manner and in great detail. Her professionalism is top notch! My fiancé and I cannot wait to get married here in April!
    Aneige H. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Beautiful Venue, Excellent Service

We can’t wait to have our wedding at Breckenridge Barn. Leslie is truly wonderful to work with. She is always so friendly, goes above and beyond to make sure all of our questions are answered, and responds very quickly. She has made the entire process of booking a breeze all while being extremely professional. She has been great at keeping us updated on the progress of the barn, and we can’t wait to see the final product! We highly recommend Leslie and Breckenridge Barn!
  • illustration stars

Breckenridge Barn 1
Exclusive
Breckenridge Barn 2
Discount

Get 30% off your wedding package when you book a June 2023 date!

Pricing

Team

Leslie Murphy
Leslie Murphy
Owner & Venue Manager

Hi, I'm Leslie! I am the owner and manager of Breckenridge Barn. When you reach out, you will be working directly with me. I love being hands on with my business and love meeting and talking with all my current and potential clients.

I had a vision to create a venue that had everything alot of other places lacked. I wanted to be able to host really large events so I designed the barn to be able to seat over 300. I wanted a large open concept floorplan, so I did my reasearch and found a company that could help me create a barn with a special beam structure. I wanted to be able to accomodate clients with all kinds of budgets so I made a unique pricing tier and decided to not "nickle and dime" for anything. I wanted a venue where couples could do what they wanted on their special day - so we don't have many rules! These are just a few ways Breckenridge Barn is unique and I am so proud of what I have created. I am truly passionate about helping others - it has literally been my career for the past 16 years.

FUN FACT NO. 1

I have a degree in health science and have been a RN for the past 16 years working in all fields of nursing. I opened and ran a very successful integrative health practice for the past several years and was a health coach and Board Certified Integrative Health Practitioner.

FUN FACT NO. 2

I love gardening and doing anything outdoors - even work!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
4032 Mill Road Linkwood, MD, 21835
Location of (Breckenridge Barn)

Breckenridge Barn frequently asked questions

Breckenridge Barn includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
The space offered by Breckenridge Barn for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
Breckenridge Barn offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
Breckenridge Barn offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner
Breckenridge Barn offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi
Breckenridge Barn offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables
Breckenridge Barn is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Breckenridge Barn currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues