Bremerton, WA 98337 Map · Phone number

About Bre Z. Photography

Welcome! I'm genuinely pleased that you're looking into professional photography - and even more so that you've landed on my website! However, whether it's myself or another photographer, know that getting professional photos taken is a great investment. Your family gets older, your wedding day is gone in a flash - but your photographs are forever! And as cheesy as that sounds, it's just so true. I have a degree in Photography from the Art Institute of Seattle, and more importantly, love to create beautiful work for my clients. One of my favorite things is the reaction from my clients when they see all the moments I've captured. Find more shoot examples on my blog, portfolios and pricing information in the menu & feel free to check out my Facebook and Instagram to connect and see current work and follow what I'm up to!

Follow Bre Z. Photography on

Bre Z. Photography 2
Bre Z. Photography 3
Bre Z. Photography 4

Anna · Married on 02/21/2019

Enjoyed working with Bre! Love our wedding photos!

For us finding our wedding photographer has been one of the most important parts of the celebration - we wanted to make sure that our emotions during this special day will be carefully captured in photographs and wedding album. Bre does an amazing job on understanding the unique atmosphere of this special day! It was clear since we looked through her portfolio that Bre not only focuses on the couple but also finds an interesting perspective of place/posture. When we met Bre in person we immediately felt comfortable even though we both are very shy. Bre knew exactly what to do and how to do it efficiently. It was very easy to work with her both during the wedding and when the photos were being prepared for the album. We are very happy with the result of Bre`s work and we would definitely recommend her to our friends!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Gel · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfectly Captures the Moment

Bre is a GEM! I have worked with her in a number of occasions (as I am a freelance Makeup Artist) saw her work and fell in love! Planning my wedding last year I knew I needed her to photograph my wedding as well. She captured moments that I specifically requested as well as many that I didn’t realize happened and so happy was documented. Bre was sly and never felt like I had to adjust or fit anything to capture her photos. She is a natural with beautiful emotion in her work. She has become my family’s go-to source when needing professional photography services. You are not wasting a dime as Bre is worth every penny. She cares is efficient and very professional. Love Bre! Thank you so much for everything ❤️

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Bre Z. Photography 5
    Bre Z. Photography 6
    Bre Z. Photography 7
    Bre Z. Photography 8

Vanessa San Gil · Married on 05/26/2018

AlwaysBreZ

I will always recommend Bre as a wedding photographer to any of my friends getting married. I love how the photos came out and it was awesome that I was able to have a second photographer that came with Bre for the amount of people we had at our wedding. She has an awesome eye that captures precious moments.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Bre Z. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints