Bremerton, WA 98337 Map · Phone number

About Bre Z. Photography

Welcome! I'm genuinely pleased that you're looking into professional photography - and even more so that you've landed on my website! However, whether it's myself or another photographer, know that getting professional photos taken is a great investment. Your family gets older, your wedding day is gone in a flash - but your photographs are forever! And as cheesy as that sounds, it's just so true. I have a degree in Photography from the Art Institute of Seattle, and more importantly, love to create beautiful work for my clients. One of my favorite things is the reaction from my clients when they see all the moments I've captured. Find more shoot examples on my blog, portfolios and pricing information in the menu & feel free to check out my Facebook and Instagram to connect and see current work and follow what I'm up to!

Follow Bre Z. Photography on

vanessaandnick wedding 052618 511 51 724539
shannon and rory wedding 08132016 357

3 Reviews for Bre Z. Photography

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2016

Hiring Bre was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She is honest, thorough, professional, creative, and communicative. Our engagement session was so fun and the results were great. On the big day she was efficient with posed photos, got amazing shots during the ceremony, and somehow was everywhere at once during the reception. She captured so many important moments. Our photos are beautiful and our 20 page album is a wonderful keepsake that really tells the story of our day. Hire her.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Bre Z. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea. I was honored to be a part of your day!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2015

Photos that will last forever

Bre was our wedding photographer just over 3 years ago. A friend of mine referred her to me and while we weren't super close to where she was located, she made the trip out to Tacoma the night of our rehearsal to get insight into the lighting of the venue and then back again for the big day. Since we didn't do engagement pictures, during our rehearsal she took some photos of us at our venue which we used as decorations on our Guest Book table. It was a very nice touch. And more recently I've been able to use our photos on numerous occasions as family members pass, or my mom starting up her business again. These photographs will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you so much for capturing everything we wanted and so much more.

Anika · Married on 07/26/2015

Bee is a wonderful wedding photographer! She is great to work with and made me feel so beautiful in both our engagement shoot and for our wedding. My husband and I are a little camera shy and she made the whole experience a breeze! She is talented, professional, and kind. She fabulously caught each precious moment and I absolutely love looking back at all of our photos, which she made very easy to access afterwords. I would highly recommend Bre Z. Photography for any of your photo needs, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Bre Z. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anika! :)

Bre Z. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints