Brazilian Grill Catering

Miami, FL View map
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Michelle A. Married on 04/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding food ever

We are so happy we decided to hire Nora and Marcelo for our wedding at Secret Gardens. All of the food they create is so delicious it was difficult for us to make a decision what to choose! All of our guests said it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. The table side rodizio was such a nice change from typical chicken/fish. The appetizers were equally incredible, and I was so impressed when Nora’s team took the time to find the wedding party while they were getting photographs to make sure they got something to eat. They even made us (bride/groom) a little plate of appetizers since we missed the cocktail hour due to photos. They really took excellent care of us, were so friendly and amazing to work with, and felt like part of our family. I would highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!
  • Natalia
    Natalia Married on 02/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Caterer Ever! Can't Recommend Enough!

I can't recommend Brazilian Grill highly enough! Nora and her husband were the absolute sweetest, and worked with us every step of the way. Our guests are still raving about how we had the best wedding food they've ever had. I've never heard of having a rodizio at a wedding until I stumbled upon Brazilian Grill, and I'm SO happy we picked them! I can't recommend them enough - hire Nora and her team!!
  • Irenia
    Irenia Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and delicious food!

We are so happy we decided to go with Brazilian Grill Catering, they are amazing, the food is delicious and great quality. We had guest afterwards come up to say how wonderful and delicious the food was. Nora was extremely helpful from beginning to end and she made sure all of our accommodation were made happen. They are truly amazing and professional!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

8050 NW 64th St Miami, FL, 33166
(786) 227-0743
Location of (Brazilian Grill Catering)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding