100 N McGraw, Forney, TX 75126 Map · Phone number

image
img0207

6 Reviews for Bow Wood Florist & Gifts

Loren · Married on 04/23/2016

There is not enough space here for me to express my LOVE for Bow Wood and all the ladies there. I met with Alicia a year before my wedding and throughout the process, decided to take a little bit of a different turn. She was right there with me the entire way, happily adjusting as needed. She worked with my budget, went above and beyond at every encounter and made my wedding day absolutely AMAZING. It was beyond anything I imagined. They were there setting up as soon as the venue opened and they worked non-stop the entire day to make magic. My theme was vintage travel and throughout the year I was buying so many items that at times I wondered how all of it would work together. But Bow Wood took my concept and made it a perfect reality! I am going to miss working with Alicia! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/27/2016

We had the most amazing experience with Bow Wood! The staff here did any and everything for us. On our first consultation we all quickly realized we had no idea what we wanted. Alicia took the time to explain all things flowers and greenery and allowed us to come back for a second consultation and re-do our whole plan. The bouquets and other items we received were even better than expected and the positive energy brought with them was much appreciated through all the wedding craze. The value of service and the standards kept show that while Bow Wood is a business, they do their work because they have a love and passion for it and they were such a beautiful vendor to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WORK! A florist plays such an important role in a wedding, it's something that can be easily over looked if you are a scatter brain bride like me. Alicia and staff are truly amazing. From day one (8 months before my wedding) they have been so accommodating and genuinely excited for our big day. They provided the best quality work with the best prices around!! Their work compared to others....let's just say, did not come close. They made all bouquets, bouts (for preacher, ringbearer, groomsmen, groom and father's), corsages for the mothers and grandmother, and an amazing arch peice. They were there to set up, and deliver right on time.... I should even add it was Alicias birthday!!! Nothing stopped them from putting together my florals! I'm so thankful for finding this amazing team and cannot wait to use them again! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Bow Wood Florist & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 109.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 49.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 215.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,557.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• THE SPRINGS in Rockwall
    THE SPRINGS in Rockwall Mansion Weddings

We have had the pleasure of having this amazing vendor at our location on numerous occasions. Look forward to working with them more. They always do a great job!

• 100 N McGraw Forney, 75126 See on map