address, Quincy, MA 02170 · Phone number
Package Price $395
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Boston Wedding Services

Boston Wedding Service is a comprehensive wedding planner based in Quincy, Massachusetts. Founder Emily Figueroa’s prior experience in the hospitality and service industry informs the client-oriented approach she takes. To date, she has planned over 200 weddings and events. Emily prides herself on being an inclusive coordinator, providing services to couples of all backgrounds and orientations.

The key to Boston Wedding Service’s approach is attention to detail. This planner offers services such as pre-wedding consultations, event timeline management, and vendor referrals. Couples may avail of a do-it-yourself wedding craft kit to customize the artistic features of their special day. Prepared for any planned outdoor event, Boston Wedding Planner can arrange a contingency plan in case of bad weather on the day of your celebration. Each package ensures that a dedicated wedding professional will be on site for the duration of your wedding. Budgeting support may be provided to ensure that you get the best value for money, and the team also provides registry advice. Along with the Boston area, the team can work in Cape Cod, Newport, and New England. In addition to this, they are available to coordinate destination weddings.

• All Seasons Events NE

3 Reviews for Boston Wedding Services

• Noor

Noor · Married on 06/10/2019

Terrific event planner!

I hired Emily as my co-organizer for a young people social group in the Boston area. I could tell right away that she was a trained event planner. She planned all events seamlessly. She was detail-oriented, a critical thinker, and was able to plan for all scenarios. In person, she was great socially and made everyone feel welcome and well-received. I was able to trust her and I knew she had everything covered. She is a natural-born planner and people person!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Chelsea D · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Day of Coordinator!

I hired Emily early in the planning process as a day-of coordinator for my home-grown December wedding. We're about 6 months out from our big day, and Emily has been beyond fabulous so far. She is super helpful, is organized and on top of everything, and is always willing to go the extra mile if you need her to. I'm sure I'll be a very happy and relaxed bride come December 22, knowing that Emily is there to handle everything! (And peace of mind on your wedding day? PRICELESS!) I would definitely recommend her to anyone for wedding planning, day of coordination or even just consulting -- it might just be the best money you spend for your wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lori Alvarez · Married on 12/06/2018

Hire Emily for piece of mind!

Planning a wedding can be a daunting task. if you don't want to be overwhelmed by all the details like me, I would HAVE to recommend that you talk to Emily! Once we secured the venue for the ceremony, I knew it'd be wise to seek out help for everything else since planning a wedding can be a daunting task. That's where Emily came in. She was the first planner I interviewed and after our initial consultation, I knew she was the one and that I didn't need to look any further. I don't know what I would have done without her. Emily has such a great attitude and wonderful enthusiasm. She first met me at the venue to talk, get my vision and get to know one another and was not pushy in any way. We talked for two hours, allowing us to get to know another. She thought of the ideas to save us money for the reception which works for us!...given our less then stellar budget. Emily is simply excellent. There is more--all of this is what comes off the top of my head, without even needing to think hard about it!

And her prices are affordable. She has other packages to choose from and is willing to be flexible to your needs. I can honestly say that you can trust her attention to detail, commitment, and desire to make this your special day. It will be the best and most important decision you will make in regards to planning the wedding of a lifetime.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Boston Wedding Services Pricing

Boston Wedding Services Price Rates

Boston Wedding Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 395.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount