address, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,800

About MAX Celebrations

MAX Celebrations is a wedding planning business based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. The team works closely with couples, striving to understand their vision and translate it into a fully-realized wedding experience. As seasoned events organizers, they cherish life’s important moments and work to make every big day a special and memorable occasion.

Service Offered

MAX Celebrations knows that each wedding is unique and offers couples personalized packages to meet their individual needs. Those awaiting their nuptials can opt for partial planning, day-of coordination, or choose à la carte from MAX Celebrations extensive list of services. They are here to help throughout, including planning for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Bringing more than a decade’s worth of knowledge, they will ensure your wedding is everything you hoped for and more.

ldk2 51 1894411 157384520184449
ldk2 51 1894411 157384520184449

3 Reviews for MAX Celebrations

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything I needed and more!

When I first began planning, I wasn’t sure whether I needed a Wedding Coordinator. In retrospect, I could not have imagined our wedding without Lindsey. Before hiring Lindsey, I was overwhelmed and exhausted trying to picture the day coming together. During our first meeting, her organization, attention to detail, and diligence was clearly evident, and it honestly brought me a deep sense of calm. Even more than that, I could see how passionate she is about weddings, and how she truly loves what she does. Throughout the months working together, Lindsey was extraordinarily flexible. She was answered my calls/texts/emails right away and met with me nights/weekends/weekdays to make sure everything would come together seamlessly. Lindsey had me SO prepared that I was able to turn everything over to her the week of the wedding and relax leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding, Lindsey truly shined. Our wedding was complex, in the sense that we brought our own caterer to the venue, rented the dishes, flatware, chairs etc from a separate company, and had to use the onsite alcohol service. I am not exaggerating when I say everything was perfect. Lindsey expertly coordinated with all our vendors while ensuring every aspect of the wedding was more perfect hat I could have dreamed of. My husband and I left early the next morning on our honeymoon, and Lindsey took care of getting everything back to us. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding coordinator and a more perfect wedding experience. If you're looking for a flawless coordinated, stress-free wedding, Lindsey is the whole package.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Krista · Married on 07/04/2015

Great Planning Perspective

Lindsey provided great support, responsiveness, and an expert perspective in the form of timeline development and planning ahead of my wedding day. Her attention to detail, offering unique ideas, and gentle management helped me keep an eye on the bigger picture and not be overwhelmed by planning out the unique aspects of the day/weekend yet still allowed me to plan everything out to perfection and achieve my dream day!

Sent on 02/03/2020

MAX Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?