MAX Celebrations

Shrewsbury, MA Visit website
$3,800 Package Price

$3,800 Package Price

MAX Celebrations is a wedding planning business based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. The team works closely with couples, striving to understand their vision and translate it into a fully-realized wedding experience. As seasoned events organizers, they cherish life’s important moments and work to make every big day a special and memorable occasion.

Service Offered

MAX Celebrations knows that each wedding is unique and offers couples personalized packages to meet their individual needs. Those awaiting their nuptials can opt for partial planning, day-of coordination, or choose à la carte from MAX Celebrations extensive list of services. They are here to help throughout, including planning for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Bringing more than a decade’s worth of knowledge, they will ensure your wedding is everything you hoped for and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Pamela
    Pamela B. Married on 07/18/2020

Everyone should have a Lindsey on their wedding day!

Lindsey is a dream come true!! By far, the best vendor decision we made was hiring Lindsey for our day of coordination! Lindsey is punctual, communicative and extremely organized. I honestly don’t know how she does it all! Our wedding was a Covid postponement from 2020 to 2021. In that time period, our church where we got married cut their wedding coordinator in addition to our reception venue changing coordinators on us as well. Lindsey was our consistency throughout it all! Lindsey ran our rehearsal, helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be and made herself available whenever the “small” things came up on my end (and they will when you are the bride). Especially when you have a wedding at a separate ceremony location from the venue, day of coordination is a tremendously essential line item, regardless of if your venue offers a coordinator. Everyone at our wedding was singing Lindsey’s praises!

From running umbrellas around at our estate wedding when a torrential summer downpour had our wedding guests separated in 3 different locations at our venue, creatively coming up with a way to keep my wedding dress dry after aforementioned rain, to subtly helping stitch my dress’s belt back on while I ate dinner when it came loose before my brother/sister dance and helping to communicate with all of our vendors when our timeline got pushed back 30 minutes (thanks again, rain), Lindsey is truly the most detail oriented person. I knew I could rest assured with Lindsey at the helm of our setting up of the wedding space while I was getting ready with my bridesmaids.

Lindsey has a talent, and a calling for what she does. If you aren’t aware you need a “Lindsey” at your wedding, let me tell you: you do! Aside from us deciding to get married, Lindsey is our best wedding decision. I will sing her praises as far and as wide as I can.
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely amazing - perfect day!

Lindsey was absolutely amazing! During the lead-up to the wedding, she helped me plan all of the little details to make the day go incredibly smoothly. Even the smallest details, like who was getting lunch for the girls as we got ready, was thought about beforehand. She was so organized, making sure that the wedding party and all the vendors were on the same page. The day of the wedding was amazing as well! I was so thankful to have Lindsey take control of the logistics of the day; all I had to do was show up and enjoy. The set-up of the venue looked even better than I had imagined; Lindsey knew the vibe we were going for and added a few additional touches that really helped to pull it all together. Our wedding day itself went so smoothly too. If there were any little problems, I was unaware of them because Lindsey took care of them quickly and efficiently! I could not imagine my wedding day without Lindsey and I highly recommend her to anyone getting married! It was such an amazing day and I could not be happier.
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 09/28/2019

Everything I needed and more!

When I first began planning, I wasn’t sure whether I needed a Wedding Coordinator. In retrospect, I could not have imagined our wedding without Lindsey. Before hiring Lindsey, I was overwhelmed and exhausted trying to picture the day coming together. During our first meeting, her organization, attention to detail, and diligence was clearly evident, and it honestly brought me a deep sense of calm. Even more than that, I could see how passionate she is about weddings, and how she truly loves what she does. Throughout the months working together, Lindsey was extraordinarily flexible. She was answered my calls/texts/emails right away and met with me nights/weekends/weekdays to make sure everything would come together seamlessly. Lindsey had me SO prepared that I was able to turn everything over to her the week of the wedding and relax leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding, Lindsey truly shined. Our wedding was complex, in the sense that we brought our own caterer to the venue, rented the dishes, flatware, chairs etc from a separate company, and had to use the onsite alcohol service. I am not exaggerating when I say everything was perfect. Lindsey expertly coordinated with all our vendors while ensuring every aspect of the wedding was more perfect hat I could have dreamed of. My husband and I left early the next morning on our honeymoon, and Lindsey took care of getting everything back to us. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding coordinator and a more perfect wedding experience. If you're looking for a flawless coordinated, stress-free wedding, Lindsey is the whole package.

Deals

MAX Celebrations 1
Exclusive

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding