MAX Celebrations

Shrewsbury, MA Visit website
$3,800 Package Price

$3,800 Package Price

MAX Celebrations is a wedding planning business based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. The team works closely with couples, striving to understand their vision and translate it into a fully-realized wedding experience. As seasoned events organizers, they cherish life’s important moments and work to make every big day a special and memorable occasion.

Service Offered

MAX Celebrations knows that each wedding is unique and offers couples personalized packages to meet their individual needs. Those awaiting their nuptials can opt for partial planning, day-of coordination, or choose à la carte from MAX Celebrations extensive list of services. They are here to help throughout, including planning for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Bringing more than a decade’s worth of knowledge, they will ensure your wedding is everything you hoped for and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 07/09/2022

Lindsey is a superhero

Lindsey is knowledgeable about how to run a fast wedding rehearsal, prepared for wedding day seam rips and forgotten fashion tape, meticulous in documenting and executing every detail of decor, and still finds time to make sure bride and groom are fed and hydrated throughout the evening. Upon sitting down to dinner at our reception, my husband looked at me and said “Lindsey is incredible, I think I’m in love with her,” which is high praise, albeit ironic. My recommendation to anyone planning a wedding: give Lindsey a call and give yourself permission to enjoy your wedding day.
  • Ali
    Ali C. Married on 07/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with Lindsey!!

My husband and I got married this past July and worked with Lindsey Larsen.

Lindsey is absolutely fantastic at what she does and made our wedding day, truly the best day of our lives. There are not enough words to express how thankful we are to Lindsey, and I cannot recommend her enough! From the very beginning and throughout our big day, Lindsey was patient, dependable, calm, attentive, diligent, professional, and kind. Most notably, Lindsey answered all my questions with
    ease, while also assisting with every detail and pointing me in the right direction. I trusted Lindsey’s
    opinion so much, and her longevity and experience in the industry really speaks for itself.

We are so thankful to you.

xoxo
    Ali & John
  • Pamela
    Pamela B. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone should have a Lindsey on their wedding day!

Lindsey is a dream come true!! By far, the best vendor decision we made was hiring Lindsey for our day of coordination! Lindsey is punctual, communicative and extremely organized. I honestly don’t know how she does it all! Our wedding was a Covid postponement from 2020 to 2021. In that time period, our church where we got married cut their wedding coordinator in addition to our reception venue changing coordinators on us as well. Lindsey was our consistency throughout it all! Lindsey ran our rehearsal, helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be and made herself available whenever the “small” things came up on my end (and they will when you are the bride). Especially when you have a wedding at a separate ceremony location from the venue, day of coordination is a tremendously essential line item, regardless of if your venue offers a coordinator. Everyone at our wedding was singing Lindsey’s praises!

From running umbrellas around at our estate wedding when a torrential summer downpour had our wedding guests separated in 3 different locations at our venue, creatively coming up with a way to keep my wedding dress dry after aforementioned rain, to subtly helping stitch my dress’s belt back on while I ate dinner when it came loose before my brother/sister dance and helping to communicate with all of our vendors when our timeline got pushed back 30 minutes (thanks again, rain), Lindsey is truly the most detail oriented person. I knew I could rest assured with Lindsey at the helm of our setting up of the wedding space while I was getting ready with my bridesmaids.

Lindsey has a talent, and a calling for what she does. If you aren’t aware you need a “Lindsey” at your wedding, let me tell you: you do! Aside from us deciding to get married, Lindsey is our best wedding decision. I will sing her praises as far and as wide as I can.
  • illustration stars

· Wedding Photographers
Refined Rentals LLC
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Wedding Rentals

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding