2123 East 73rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number

About Boris Zaretsky Photography

I am a NYC wedding, portrait, and editorial photographer based in Brooklyn, New York.

Photography is more than just a business for me. It is a life-long passion, a way to connect to the world and people around me, and an avenue to communicate the beauty I see.

I get to photograph incredible people, amazing days, fun-filled nights, beautiful places, including all the big and small moments in between. I get to make people happy.

I like stylish images with a bit of fashion flair. And I love honest images that show intimate truths about the subject. I combine fine art and documentary styles when photographing your wedding or portrait session to create photographs that are timeless and unique.

Your photographs have value beyond money or words. They tell the story you have been writing for years, and will continue writing into the future. I take this responsibility seriously, and I love what I do.

Let's create photographs that matter.

Follow Boris Zaretsky Photography on

25 Reviews for Boris Zaretsky Photography

Boris Zaretsky Photography 1
Boris Zaretsky Photography 2

Margarita · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Boris Zaretsky Photography work speaks for itself. It takes a true artist to take seemingly ordinary subjects and backdrops and turn them into painting - like works of art. And that's exactly what Boris Zaretsky Photography does. As a part-time photographer and a creative person myself it was important for me to have a photographer who can produce unique artistic photos for our engagement photoshoot, and that's exactly what we received from Boris. My fiance and I were both slightly nervous prior to the shoot, but Boris was very easy-going and made both of us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, guided us throughout the entire shoot. We ended up having a ton of fun. He also did a great deal of communicating with me before the shoot to understand the style I was trying to accomplish. I would definitely recommend Boris to anyone looking for a high level photographer and would love to work with him again!

• Nick

Nick Deyo · Married on 09/02/2018

Highly Recommend Boris!

Boris was professional, attentive, and captured all the important moments of our big day, both large and small. He made sure he understood what all we wanted him to capture, and provided additional guidance when needed. We can't recommend him enough, and his work speaks for itself!

Jobin · Married on 07/28/2018

Our experience, working with Boris, was amazing. He was very professional in everything and was so accommodating, with change of appointments due to bad weather. At the beginning of the session we both were nervous but he made us comfortable and guided us through the photo shoot. He is very talented and gifted and we wish him all the best for his future endeavours.

Boris Zaretsky Photography 3

Boris Zaretsky Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 2123 East 73rd Street Brooklyn, NY 11234 See on map