Bonphotage

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Local to Chicago, Illinois, Bonphotage specializes in wedding and engagement photography. Award-winning owner and lead photographer Lynzie Hazan utilizes a mix of medium-format film and digital photography to capture the raw emotions and unique details of your special day. Lynzie and her team of hand-selected photographers are dedicated to crafting stunning, unparalleled images of your wedding. They endeavor to make your wedding photography collection a true work of art.

Experience
A former attorney, Lynzie Hazan left the lucrative legal field to pursue photography. She has traveled to over 54 countries, photographing locations and weddings worldwide. Lynzie and her photography team utilize a romantic, elegant style.

Bonphotage provides local and destination wedding photography services. All packages include a hardbound, flush-mount heirloom album and true fine art prints of your wedding on archival paper. Lynzie is happy to photograph your rehearsal dinner if desired. Lynzie and her team will bring various props to enhance your wedding photography, including a beautiful hanger, heirloom boxes, and a styling board. All photos are fully edited by the team. A second shooter, additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, and a boudoir photo shoot can be added to your package. Albums, canvas, and additional prints of your collection will also be available for purchase.

Other Services
Bonphotoage can also provide videography services. Packages are completely customizable, and typically include a highlight video and raw footage. Videos are delivered via digital download.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Anne S. Married on 10/15/2021

Perfectly Captured Moments

Absolutely loved working with Bonphotage! The entire team did a fantastic job from start to finish at capturing our wedding. What blew me away in receiving our photos back from the wedding was the amount of special “little” moments they captured… my dad absolutely beaming while looking out at our guests as he gave his toast, the bridal party all walking candidly together like they were on a movie set, my husband waiting for me at the altar with an unforgettable grin, and us as a couple enjoying every second that we had in that day. The team also brought such great creativity to the table which blew any vision I had for our photos out of the water. Lynzie, Serena, Brian— you were so easy to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the cameras, thank you x 1,000,000!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia C. Married on 09/25/2021

Bonphotage surpassed our expectations!

Bonphotage photography could not have been more perfect to capture our special day! I had an initial consultation call with Lynzie and immediately felt so comfortable, like I had known her my whole life. She did our engagement photos and made us feel so confident, despite freezing temps. The pictures turned out so beautiful, we couldn’t have asked for more! Serena shot our wedding day and blew us away with how the photos turned out. They were better than we could have ever imagined. Serena acted as more than a photographer- she kept the day moving smoothly all while being assertive, calm and such a positive light to be around. Our photos were emailed to us LESS THAN A MONTH after our wedding! I truly could not have asked for a better experience and am so grateful for all of the beautiful photos of our wedding day that we will forever cherish. Lynzie and Serena are such a powerful duo that I would recommend to anyone.
    Alexa M. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

If you are looking for a sign to book Bonphotage for your wedding day photography and videography needs…this is it. My fiancé, Matt, and I were in a tight spot and found Bonphotage via The Knot just 48 hours before our wedding. We quickly jumped on a call with Lynzie who was kind, professional, and very helpful! We then had a meeting with our lead shooter, Serena, less than 24 hours later. This team’s organization and communication is truly fantastic!! The day of the wedding Serena wore many hats. She was so much more than an amazing photographer. She looked out for me like a bridesmaid by ensuring every hair was in place and that I was comfortable. Additionally, she was incredibly efficient and quick on her feet like a wedding planner evidenced by keeping us on track with our tight timeline and pivoting when our photo location was closed. I also need to give a huge shout out to Irene for capturing the groomsman at our home prior to the ceremony! Finally, Allen (videography) you are spectacular!! We cannot wait to see your finished product! I love the candid moments that the Bonphotage team were able to capture. I am extremely thankful that they provided romantic and timeless wedding media that isn’t only beautiful but evokes the feelings we had on that day. Thank you Bonphotage team for capturing our wedding day in the most beautiful light!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Bonphotage 1
Discount
Receive 10% off videography services when you book any Bonphotage photography package

Appease Appease Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photography is a very important part of capturing one of the most special days in your life. You want to open your photo album and be taken right back to that day. They get passed down from generation to generation. Your grandchildrens children are going to see them. My point is they should be amazing! Choose Bonphotage and you won't be disappointed!

240 E. Illinois Street #1805 Chicago, IL, 60611
Location of (Bonphotage)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding