34 East Mall, Plainview, NY 11803 Map · Phone number

About Bollywood DJs

Bollywood Djs is more than a DJ company; we are an entertainment company providing top quality services. We are the entertainment company that just doesn't play music! Instead we steer and direct the flow of your event, giving you and your guests a time of their life! We have a lot of helpful ideas and hints to make your event spectacular.

We set up different packages for you to choose from to fulfill your needs and budget. No matter what kind of party you are planning to have, we can provide the best entertainment available. We dedicate ourselves to give you personal attention and we strive for perfection! At Bollywood Djs we showcase professionalism and enthusiasm at each and every event.

Follow Bollywood DJs on

Other couples have also viewed

• Richie Hart Events
crow
bollywoo

49 Reviews for Bollywood DJs

Kj Singh · Married on 01/02/2020

They were amazing! They hd the crowd jumping for more!

BWD Entertainment was very professional and punctual. Everything at my brother's wedding festivities went just the way we expected. I definitely, would recommend BWD to my family and friends. Keep Rocking!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Christina

Christina M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ, packed dance floor all night

We hired Bollywood DJ for our two day multicultural (Indian and Christian) wedding and were blown away by how great they were! Our first day started with an Indian Baraat where we had a Dhol player along with the party van. Amrit did a great job getting the whole crowd pumped up. We had a mix of Indian and American guests and he had everyone dancing and joining in. He helped us pick out songs for the Indian ceremony and they were all great. All of our aunts and uncles were very pleased with our song choices. The second day, we had a Christian ceremony and reception and had Amrit as the DJ and Jamie as the MC. Those two really know how to get a crowd going. Amrit was able to mix in a combination of Bollywood songs and American songs that kept the dance floor packed all night. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my dad dance that much or have that much fun at a wedding. Jamie did a great job keeping the crowd involved and even had my grandma out on the dance floor by the end of the night. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning when talking to Amrit because he was promising a lot but they exceeded all expectations that I had (despite me having very high expectations). From my first conversation, I could tell he just got our vision for what we wanted the night to look like. He also helped us work on our timeline to move things around to make the night flow better. I can’t recommend BWD enough as they really do a great job at making sure your wedding is the best day of your life.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Richa · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Sangeet Night

Good communication, well organized, on time, advised on performane timelines and very professional. Dj Amrit was great to work with; highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Bollywood DJs FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 34 East Mall Plainview, NY, 11803 See on map
    We also have a Long Island office located: 250 West Old Country Road, Suite 3B Hicksville, NY 11802. Phone number is 516.513.1515
    Location of (Bollywood DJs)