1655 Oak Tree Rd, Edison, NJ 08820 Map · Phone number

About Bollywood DJs

Bollywood Djs is more than a DJ company; we are an entertainment company providing top quality services. We are the entertainment company that just doesn't play music! Instead we steer and direct the flow of your event, giving you and your guests a time of their life! We have a lot of helpful ideas and hints to make your event spectacular.

We set up different packages for you to choose from to fulfill your needs and budget. No matter what kind of party you are planning to have, we can provide the best entertainment available. We dedicate ourselves to give you personal attention and we strive for perfection! At Bollywood Djs we showcase professionalism and enthusiasm at each and every event.

Follow Bollywood DJs on

mckok
mcra
dav
howibong
crow

44 Reviews for Bollywood DJs

Ryan · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing experience. Amrit met all our needs. You need this DJ if you live in the tri-state area.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sonali · Married on 06/24/2017

I used Bollywood DJs (DJ Amrit specifically) for both my Sweet 16 eleven years ago and last month for my wedding and sangeet. I cannot say enough good things about Amrit and his team. Not only was he super responsive in all my questions and planning leading up to the wedding, but during the ceremonies the music selection and mix was perfect and he kept the crowd entertained and involved. I've used Bollywood DJs for the two big events in my life and I would definitely recommend them 100% to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Sundeep · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Bollywood DJs for our wedding ceremony and reception. Now let me preface this by saying, we had an Indian/American, fusion wedding, so it was really important to us to have a DJ that would be able to entertain the crowd with American and Indian music. DJ Amrit was our DJ, and HE WAS AMAZING. Throughout our entire planning process, Amrit worked with us to create the perfect entrance and playlist. We had a HUGE wedding party (8 groomsmen and 16 bridesmaids), and Amrit helped us plan an epic entrance. He also provided the photo booth and acted as MC. Amrit acted without much direction, which was great for us because we had so many other things to plan. He was able to get the crowd dancing non-stop. We were told by numerous people our wedding was one of the best, and EVERYONE raved about the DJ. We will definitely be recommending Bollywood DJs in the future.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Bollywood DJs FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 1655 Oak Tree Rd Edison, 08820 See on map
    We also have a Long Island office located: 250 West Old Country Road, Suite 3B Hicksville, NY 11802. Phone number is 516.513.1515