Fort Washington, MD 20744 Map · Phone number

About BOLD Creatives, LLC

BOLD Creatives is a chic boutique firm that specializes in creating, designing and executing experiences. We take pride in developing events that weave the interests, personality and style of each client to produce an everlasting impact—we create memories.

Whether it is a trendy social brunch to launch a new product, an intimate and personalized wedding reception or a large-scale corporate black- tie affair, we will work relentlessly to bring the event to life. BOLD Creatives is headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area; however, we will travel for projects when needed.

Our team of expert planners, who are also emerging innovators and leaders in the field, are well respected for their consistent and transparent communication during every single client project. Our clients trust us to do an impeccable job, every time.

Bringing a brand or vision to life is a pinnacle characteristic of BOLD Creatives. With our team at the helm, we will push those creative boundaries and turn every event into an unforgettable experience.

We believe that the most effective events emerge from collaborative relationships. So, let's create together.

• Partial Planning

BOLD Creatives, LLC 5
BOLD Creatives, LLC 6
BOLD Creatives, LLC 7

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2017

Last year this time, I was wedding planning and loving my Pinterest board full of ideas but had no clue how to execute it with our budget (and also no clue HOW MUCH WORK planning a wedding is!). Lauren and Brittani stepped in at just the right time (we worked with them under a partial planning contract).

Every time they needed to meet with me, they planned for a location and time extremely convenient to my job and work schedule. They patiently listened to all my ideas, asked really good questions, and made me feel so safe. I'm a chronic procrastinator and they were so patient with me to the end. They took my vision and made it a complete reality (all within budget) -- I was literally in tears on our wedding day when they showed me and my husband our reception room setup! Also, our wedding day timeline was insane, with a morning wedding and the reception and ceremony venues being an hour apart, but on the wedding day me and my husband had absolutely nothing to worry about -- Lauren and Brittani executed so seamlessly and if anything went wrong that day, me and hubby were clueless. :)

They were also great at working with our vendors. I had some trouble with the customer service from our venue, and Lauren and Brittani gave me good advice on dealing with it while also being my advocate and giving their feedback to the venue directly.

I loved working with BOLD Creatives. I'm already mentally planning a 5-year anniversary party and can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Tiffany,

Thank you for your heartfelt review. It was our honor to be apart of your big day. We can't thank you enough for choosing us. We wish you and Jason an eternity of love and happiness. We'll be ready for the 5-year anniversary!

Huge thanks,

BOLD Creatives

Jason · Married on 11/11/2017

Normally from what i heard the Grooms only job is to nod his head and cut the checks, but with bold creatives my input & vision was just as important. They are huge on details! From the pictures to honor deceased loved ones, and the shoutout they gave to my grandparents celebrating their 50th anniversary the same day, it was nothing but a joyous day i will never forget. I particularly enjoyed them being apart of every meeting we had and taking some of the load off. Even when some issues came up they handled professionally and kept our interest first! My wedding wouldn’t of been as amazing without this team!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 8
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 9
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 10

Jason,

Thank you for trusting us with your big day! Our grooms matter, so we're extremely excited to receive this review from you. It was a true day of love and fun.

With thanks,
    BOLD Creatives

N. · Married on 09/29/2017

From planning to execution it was an absolute pleasure working with BOLD Creatives for my special day. I was a little apprehensive at first due to the distance in planning a wedding from Atlanta to DC within a short time- 9 months to be exact, however, the attention that was given on the first call assured me that not only were Brittani and Lauren listening but they were able to make this day a memorable occasion for not only myself and my husband but for all our guests. From reviewing contracts, to traveling in to visit vendors, to creating a look book so we could see the vision on paper, to helping us stick to our budget and timelines and so much more- the organization and professionalism was top notch. I never had to worry about a thing. There are not enough words of how thankful I am to the team. There are many things that stood out with the service they provided but the DAY of was nothing short of amazing on how the team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. With all the hustle and bustle they took the time to take special care of a very special guest without me asking, as they knew our time together was coming to a close and having her there was equally as important. For that I’m grateful. I’m looking forward to our next venture together!
    ~N. Powell #ThePowellMerger

Sent on 07/03/2018
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 11
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 12
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 13
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 14
    BOLD Creatives, LLC 15

BOLD Creatives, LLC's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day! L+B

BOLD Creatives, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Fort Washington, District of Columbia, 20744 See on map
    240-509-0076 (Other Phone Number)