Bob's Flower Shop

Northampton, PA View map

Bob's Flower Shop is a high-quality, full-service florist proudly serving Northampton and the surrounding area for 64 years!
Our highly-trained staff is ready to assist you with placing orders for local delivery or anywhere in the world. Not sure what to send? We'll gladly help you with creative suggestions.

Unsurpassed customer service is just one of the things that set us apart!
Whatever the occasion, let our talented design team create your eye-catching floral arrangements. Choose from several traditional and contemporary floral design styles that are perfect for any occasion…birthdays, get well, anniversaries or just because.

Weddings are our Specialty!
Our design team go far and above to meet your expectations and style to create a most memorable wedding of your dreams.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
1.0
  • Theria
    Theria S. Married on 01/01/2005

Unprofessional and rude

I didn't use them for a wedding. But ordered a sympathy bouquet that I was charged for but was never delivered. Not an apology. When I explained my unhappiness with what happened, click! Earl hung up on me. Unbelievable. Just awful. Then I heard later that this happened to others.

Deals

Bob's Flower Shop 1
Gift
CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR WEDDING DESIGNER TO DISCUSS ALL YOUR FLORAL NEEDS FOR YOUR WEDDING.

1214 Main Street Northampton, 18067
Location of (Bob's Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding