61 Jean Street, Framingham, MA 01701 Map · Phone number

About Blush Design Studio

Welcome to Blush Design Studio! Our hope is to bring your vision and deliver that 'kiss of bliss' to your life as it has for us. We utilize our passion, our ability, and most importantly, love of letterpress, to create the vision of brides and other paper connoisseurs that of beauty, perfection, and life. I work on custom letterpressed wedding and personal stationery as well as letterpressed paper goods for wholesale.

Please visit my website for additional information: www.blushdesignstudio.com!

• Creative Designs By Lisa
  • Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy
  • lynn graham designs

11 Reviews for Blush Design Studio

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2011

I used Blush Design Studio for my save the dates and invitations. My mother-in-law also used Blush Design Studio for our rehearsal dinner menus and invitations. I can't say enough about how much we both enjoyed working with Liz!! She is so incredibly nice and talented! She is also extremely responsive. We got so many compliments on all of her work and would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Renee · Married on 10/09/2010

Liz is simply amazing, seriously! She is by far the nicest person I have ever worked with and her work is beyond gorgeous! I was looking for a less traditional invitation and she and I brainstormed and she came up with the most beautiful design, something I never could have done on my own. Our guests were abosultely floored by our invites, best they had ever seen! She was so responsive, sometimes emailing back instantly, even came to my work to drop off my order, which she had done earlier than promised! I can't say enough good things about Liz and here creations, she is an amazing women with a huge heart and limitless talent!

Sent on 11/13/2010
  • BCAllegra

Joyce · Married on 10/09/2010

Another glowing recommendation for Liz and Blush Design Studio!
    With her help, I was able to custom design beautiful, AWESOME letterpress invitations. And just as important, it was completely affordable. For the same price as you pay for run-of-the-mill digital invites, you get completely amazing and memorable masterpieces. My guests were raving about the quality and design for the invites, and they even commented on things like the paper quality (to quote one friend, "Is it weird to notice how soft your invitations are? I love them!")

I always found Liz to be extremely responsive (sometimes within minutes!), always upbeat, and unfailingly polite, even when I was driving her crazy with revisions and ideas that were out of her usual style. Something extra that Liz also offers is her unique design aesthetic, I felt as though she had an eye for what colors and design elements worked well together. With the care she puts into every aspect of designing and delivering the invitations - down to the packaging - you know you're in good hands. My invitations are truly one of the things I love the most about my wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Award

• Dancing Pen & Press
    Dancing Pen & Press Wedding Invitations

I have worked with Liz Bardwell from Blush Design on numerous occasions. I have adorned different pieces of her lovely letterpress work with my calligraphy. Not only is her product top notch with great pricing, she is a hoot to work with. Very professional, creative, precise and personal. Anybody looking for letterpress should consider booking with her!!

• 61 Jean Street Framingham, 01701 See on map