203 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush Couture Bride

Blush Couture Bride is a wedding gown boutique located in the urban center of Birmingham, Michigan. Offering personalized appointments, the fashion experts at this shop are committed to helping their clients realize the wedding looks of their dreams. With high standards of customer care, the Blush Couture Bride staff strive for nothing less than meaningful experiences and exceptional results.

This boutique caters to a wide array of styles and preferences. Their varied selection features high-end designer dresses and accessories. Blush Couture Bride provides professional guidance alongside tasteful and timeless wedding attire. Beyond gowns, customers can also choose from a range of hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Blush Couture Bride carries designs from such respected brands as Atelier Pronovias, Alessandra Rinaudo, and Ian Stuart.

Follow Blush Couture Bride on
6dcfcf6df99fe82b 1515607454 e1cb7eafd8641ec9 1515607452968 1 IMG 4586

44 Reviews for Blush Couture Bride

Bridget Vance · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Blush is the BEST!

Donna and Tina are so sweet, beautiful and truly amazing at what they do! I was not that excited to go wedding dress shopping, but they instantly made me and my family/friends feel welcome and have fun with it, and it turned out to be the perfect day. I really appreciate that their appointments are individual - you are the only ones in the shop at the time with them, which makes it that much more special and not overwhelming at all - and their shop is beautiful! I came in with an idea of what I wanted and they instantly pulled a dress of that style and had me try it on first. I didn't love something about it, and the next dress they suggested and pulled for me was the one I ended up choosing. They also helped me with my veil and later on with my alterations. I was having trouble deciding which style bustle was best for my dress and decided to call Donna and Tina since they were so friendly and helpful with selecting my dress, having my veil made and recommending a place for alterations. Donna not only talked me through it on the phone, she also offered to and did come to my next fitting appointment and once she was there we figured it out right away. Above and beyond! I not only loved my dress but all of the memories surrounding it to thanks to Donna and Tina at Blush. Go there and no where else!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Erika

Erika LaForest · Getting married on 04/24/2021

I found the one!!

I loved that it was a private for my family and I to come and enjoy this special day. Everyone was so welcoming and made it feel so special. It’s a smaller shop with limited dresses but they had just what I needed! They even had champagne ready for when I said Yes!

Sent on 03/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blush Couture Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 203 Hamilton Row Birmingham, MI, 48009 See on map
    248-292-3740 (Phone number)
    Tuesday thru Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm Evenings by request Sunday/Monday Closed
    Location of (Blush Couture Bride)