Blush Couture Bride Reviews

51 Reviews for Blush Couture Bride

• Tracey

Tracey · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Truely amazing

Before visiting Blush Couture, Every other Bridal Store I visited was not a good experience. I felt rushed, experience a lot of rude people that was not sensitive to my needs. When I Notice Blush Couture, I first walked in without an Appointment,. The Owner was so Amazing, she let me look around before her confirm appointment arrived. She also stayed behind after her appointment to accommodate me and friends to help me look for my dream wedding dress. I'm so thankful for her because I finally said YES TO THE DRESS

Sent on 10/20/2020

Lourin · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Exceptional service

Tina was amazing! She was so kind, helpful, and fun. She made my whole experience enjoyable! Blush is the best!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle · Getting married on 08/20/2021

Amazing experience

Absolutely loved my experience with Blush Couture Bride!! They were so patient, helpful, and ready to celebrate with me! Can’t imagine getting my wedding dress anywhere else!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Megan F. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Wedding Dress

Loved the aura. Super kind and a bunch of options. Found my dress! Couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Vanessa P. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Excellent :)

The overall experience was amazing! They were so friendly and knew exactly what dresses to pull for me to try. Highly recommend Blush Couture for finding the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca P. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Incredible experience!

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress at Blush! Donna and Tina are two sisters who are the best at what they do! During my appointment, I was the only bride in the store and truly felt that the experience was solely focused on me- which makes it all the more special and intimate! I had sent over an email before I arrived with what styles I liked and once several dresses were already selected for me! After my time shopping for dresses in Michigan, I also wanted to look in NYC, where I am currently living. I went to many shops in New York, and ultimately ended up choosing one of the first dresses I had tried on, which was at Blush! Tina helped answer all of my questions over the phone and arranged a time for me to try on the dress in front of my mom, future MIL, and maid of honor. Blush goes above and beyond to help you find the dress of your dreams! I highly recommend going to Blush!!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Erika

Erika L. · Getting married on 04/24/2021

I found the one!!

I loved that it was a private for my family and I to come and enjoy this special day. Everyone was so welcoming and made it feel so special. It’s a smaller shop with limited dresses but they had just what I needed! They even had champagne ready for when I said Yes!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Anitra P. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing service!

Everything was great. I did not expect to buy just wanted to shop. The first dress was a winner and I’m so happy with it:)

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Samar

Samar S. · Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing experience

I was referred to Blush Couture by a friend and it was the first place I went to for wedding dresses. The two ladies were so nice and helped me pick what I have always dream of. I tired on two dresses I loved then went on to other places to see if I like something else. After 2 months, I found myself going back to Blush because I did not find the quality of service and material I found there. The two ladies there are super patient, honest, sweet, and will offer you an exceptional customer service. Not only I found one dress, I found two! I recommend for every bride to go there !!!!

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/15/2020

The dress shopping experience you dream of

The two shop owners that help me through my appointment were extremely kind, attentive, and truly made me feel important. They listened first and were very respectful of what I wanted and my budget and helped me find the most incredible dress that I would have never expected to love. There was plenty of comfortable seating space for my bridesmaids that came with me and the appointment was private so there was never any question of time or attention. They were very accommodating and allowed me to go have lunch and a drink before finalizing my decision. I truly loved everything about my experience with Blush Couture and would not hesitate to recommend them to my closest friends!

Daisha B. · Married on 08/01/2020

The Best ! Disney Land of Michigan Bridal Shops

You will get a Disney like experience with Blush couture bride. I went to many shops all around around Michigan and not once did I experience the professionalism, excitement, and helpfulness that I did with these ladies. The quality of dresses and designs they carry are unmatched. You will find your dream gown here at a great price!!!! -@Daisha.b

Sent on 01/17/2020

Analisa P. · Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful Experience

I cannot say enough about Blush Couture Bride! They have an amazing selection of quality dresses, and they were spot on when selecting dresses based on my taste and budget. Tina and Donna made the whole experience so special and exciting.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • KK Schoeberlein

Kk Schoeberlein · Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely, the most pleasant bridal experience.

Beautiful selection offered. Many accessories to choose from. The consultant was patient and let me try on everything!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 05/09/2020

The Best Experience

I bought my dress from Bridal Couture a few weeks ago and it was an amazing experience!! Thank you so much ladies for making me feel so welcomed and well taken care of. I can’t wait to wear my dress!!

Shannon · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect size and selection

Beautiful, small boutique with a great number of dresses - enough diversity but not overwhelming to pick through. Pleasant experience all the way around.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Josie · Married on 02/08/2020

I’ve been to 5 bridal salons before Blush and nothing was close to how amazing I was treated there. They knew who I was as soon as they opened the door. Two sisters who own the salon and better yet they were Italian so I knew they were honest and hardworking! They did everything to make sure I was happy. They knew exactly what I wanted and gave me the dress of my DREAMS! Side note, I’m SUPER picky and not easy to please at times but they nailed all my expectations and more! LOVE this salon!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Bridget V. · Married on 12/31/2019

Blush is the BEST!

Donna and Tina are so sweet, beautiful and truly amazing at what they do! I was not that excited to go wedding dress shopping, but they instantly made me and my family/friends feel welcome and have fun with it, and it turned out to be the perfect day. I really appreciate that their appointments are individual - you are the only ones in the shop at the time with them, which makes it that much more special and not overwhelming at all - and their shop is beautiful! I came in with an idea of what I wanted and they instantly pulled a dress of that style and had me try it on first. I didn't love something about it, and the next dress they suggested and pulled for me was the one I ended up choosing. They also helped me with my veil and later on with my alterations. I was having trouble deciding which style bustle was best for my dress and decided to call Donna and Tina since they were so friendly and helpful with selecting my dress, having my veil made and recommending a place for alterations. Donna not only talked me through it on the phone, she also offered to and did come to my next fitting appointment and once she was there we figured it out right away. Above and beyond! I not only loved my dress but all of the memories surrounding it to thanks to Donna and Tina at Blush. Go there and no where else!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2019

Best experience! Tina & Donna are the ultimate team. I had such a difficult time trying to decide what I wanted & they didn’t stop until I was happy. They made the entire process so graceful, fun, & surprisingly easy. All I had to do was let them go to work. They literally had my back!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Britney F. · Married on 11/03/2019

Friendly Owners and beautiful selection

They are so friendly and make the whole experience of buying a dress amazing!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Julia · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Experience

Blush sisters definitely made me feel like a princess 👰🏼

Sent on 10/20/2018

Shealyn · Married on 01/05/2019

I went to many stores and none of them compared to Blush! The owners are sisters and made me feel so welcome, special and confident. They are true stylists who want to find the best fit and style for you. I did not feel pressured at all to buy a dress there because they are genuinely so excited for you and want you to find the perfect dress. I was overwhelmed in other stores, making me pull my own dresses when I did not know what I should be pulling, but felt so comfortable at Blush. They close the entire store for your private appointment which made the experience so special when I brought my mom, sisters and grandma. They happily let me make three appointments to try on the same dress they found on my first appointment and had complimentary mimosas for everyone when I said yes. I would recommend them to anyone looking for that special experience! I cannot wait to go back for my fitting!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Alex · Married on 12/08/2018

I honestly can't say enough positive things about Donna and Tina at Blush. They were welcoming and helpful from the moment I walked in the door, and made the process so special for me and my mom. The dresses at their store are all gorgeous based on their impeccable style and I loved having the entire place to myself as they only do private appointments. They were kind and understanding as I weighed the options of my decision, and selecting my perfect dress was even more enjoyable knowing it was from their store! I urge every bride to go to Blush Couture Bride for a truly unforgettable experience-they're the best!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Amber · Married on 11/06/2018

Love! Love! Love this boutique! Would definitely recommend to everyone. Tina and Donna were a huge help and were so focused on making me comfortable and happy. Go here for a True Bridal Experience! Can’t say enough enough this boutique!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Christina · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing service and friendly staff!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2018

I cannot say enough great things about BLUSH! Both Donna and Tina make you feel so special and right at home from the minute you walk into the door. They were such a pleasure to work with and they played an instrumental part in helping me find a dress. I highly recommended this boutique to anyone shopping for a wedding dress or accessories! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 03/16/2018