4704 W 60th Street, Edina, MN 55424 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush & Bubbly Events

Blush & Bubbly Events is an enthusiastic planning and coordination team specializing in the design of memorable wedding occasions out of Edina, Minnesota. Business owner, Emily Iten has been planning and organizing since she first picked up a pen. Little did she know that when she got older she would be the proud owner of her very own events company. Today, her blossoming career is down to her dedicated work ethic and personalized attention to detail.

You and your partner can look forward to a stress-free experience that offers customizable wedding packages and more. Regardless of your budget, style, or location, Emily is sure to take care of your every need. From minimal partial-planning through to full-planning, you can have peace of mind knowing you are in the hands of a seasoned professional.

Follow Blush & Bubbly Events on

5 Reviews for Blush & Bubbly Events

• Annette

Annette Payette · Married on 10/09/2020

Emily is Amazing

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Emily. We originally were planned to get married in Colorado. Due to Covid, we had to start all over and plan a wedding in Minnesota, we thought it would be a good idea to get some help. I found Emily on Instagram through some mutual friends and decided to reach out to see if she was available and she was. During my first meeting with Emily I knew I made the right decision. She truly has a passion for making your special day perfect. She was very organized, which I definitely needed. She went above and beyond to help with items and I honestly don’t think the day would have gone the way it did without her. If there were any hiccups the day of I had absolutely no idea. Anyone that wants help with their big day I would 100% recommend booking Emily. She is truly bubbly, hard working and extremely professional. Thank you so much Emily!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Blush & Bubbly Events's reply:

AHHH thank you so much for your kind words! I truly feel so honored to have met you and to have been able to be a part of your wedding day. Getting to know you & Brandon over the last several months has been so much fun and I am so grateful that our paths crossed. Thank you for choosing me and for trusting me! Your wedding day was GORGEOUS and I am so, so thankful to have been able to be there with you both! :)

Nikki · Married on 07/25/2020

Blush & Bubbly is amazing!

Emily is nothing short of fantastic! We found her fairly close to our wedding date and she was able pick up everything and pulled off our wedding flawlessly! Our only regret is that we didn’t find her sooner! Emily took care of everything so my husband and I could just sit back and enjoy our day. From finalizing things with vendors to setting everything up on the day of, Emily was perfect. She was professional, easy to work with and went above and beyond to help us out, she even picked up our cake and favors and made sure they got safely to the venue! You can’t go wrong with Emily!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Blush & Bubbly Events's reply:

Nikki - Thank you for the kind words! It's couples like you that make my job enjoyable! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day, it's one I'll never forget! Congratulations again to you and Ryan! :)

Blush & Bubbly Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4704 W 60th Street Edina, MN, 55424 See on map
    952-260-6460 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blush & Bubbly Events)