1325 Pecan Ave., Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About BlueSky by Cass Bradley

Say Hello to Your Future Photographers!

We are energetic, life-loving, wedding and lifestyle photographer whose goal is to tell your story. Whether on your wedding day...or any day.

We strive for an authentic style combining photojournalistic coverage with subtle ‘posing.’ We prefer to photograph utilizing gorgeous natural light when possible with a focus on rich, black and white images.

We are documenter of beauty and emotion and we absolutely love what we do.

Follow BlueSky by Cass Bradley on

img7680
bweddawnjodiephotographersfavorites0025
pacman 1 7
BlueSky by Cass Bradley
bluesky studios cass bradley vanlandingham estate
pacman 1

BlueSky by Cass Bradley 4
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved working with BlueSky

Cass and her team are one of the best photographers in Charlotte. I was lucky enough to get to know Cass when I was planning weddings between 2010-2012 and I know from working with her then that she made her couples always feel comfortable and beautiful and was a true pleasure to work with! When I got engaged in 2017 and showed my fiance a few different photographers I liked he was hands down in love with her art work! We met with her and her team and knew right away that we wanted her to be apart of our wedding. We are so happy that we went with her. I love all my photos and my book is amazing!!! She is a little bit more expensive then some other photographers out there, so find out first if she can fit into your budget, but if she can, you couldn't ask for a better photographer. She makes you feel comfortable and you will enjoy every minute of your experience with her!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 5
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 6
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 7
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 8

BlueSky by Cass Bradley's reply:

Thank you so much for this thoughtful and meaningful review Melissa! We LOVEd getting to know you and Chris. Celebrating you as a strong woman with your boudoir photographs and then celebrating the two of you as a couple at the wedding has been amazing--we cannot wait to see what we celebrate next! ;-) Cheers to much love and epic adventures,
    Cass Bradey

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

My friend in the wedding industry recommended Cass and the connection was instant. After meeting with other photographers I could tell how important it was to her to truly get to know me and my fiance. On the day of the wedding it felt as if a close friend had arrived when she showed up. During our engagement pictures she made us laugh and feel comfortable in what is generally an awkward situation. My husband even said he actually enjoyed the session when he had been absolutely dreading it before (note they were published in Carolina Bride Magazine). On the day of the wedding she was the epitome of professionalism and handled the difficult situation of organizing our plethora of family for organized portraits so efficiently, but with her sense of humor that made sure she did not come across as bossy or impatient. My parents and bridal party absolutely raved about her team's demeanor the day of - energetic and truly happy to be there. I will say that I was a little hesitant on price, but after getting back the pictures I feel they were worth every penny. So many brides these days are focused on photographers who take pictures of pretty table settings or bouquets. Don't get me wrong, I have those pictures, but those are not the ones that made me cry all over again. She captures truly beautiful candids that sometimes feel like art. I was also having some regrets about not hiring videographer on the day of the wedding, but Cass put together a sweet slideshow with music that so perfectly captured the day that it feels like you are reliving it all over again. She is so talented and I was so pleased that I will continue to recommend her to all newly engaged friends.

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • User5419249 · 2+ years ago

I was the mother of the bride and I was so very pleased with Cass' work. She was polite on wedding day, but efficient. She was well dressed and blended well with our guests as well as her assistant. The proof was in the pudding though when my daughter received her pictures back from Blue Sky. They were so beautiful and tastefully done. We had a hard time trying to decide what to print for our wall. I highly recommend this professional photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Award

BlueSky by Cass Bradley Pricing

BlueSky by Cass Bradley Price Rates

BlueSky by Cass Bradley FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• ShutterBooth Charlotte
    ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Cassandra is always a pleasure to work with. Professional, talented and fun to be around, she delivers amazing images and memories for her clients - we love working with her and the Blue Sky team!

• Classic Bride & Formals
    Classic Bride & Formals Wedding Dresses

Great work.

• 1325 Pecan Ave. Charlotte, 28205 See on map
    7049419391 (Phone number)
    We happily travel across the US and beyond. (travel fees are minimal)