Weddings by BlueSky

Charlotte, NC View map
$5,800 Most Popular Price

$5,800 Most Popular Price

We are an all-female photography team who has been celebrating the lives of unstoppable women and the amazing people who love them for over a decade in a modern/artful/ photojournalistic manner that is epic and meaningful…because it is authentically you.

Our focus is on our couples, who they are and what they care about.

Creating art that is meaningful and epic to them.

Our mission is to discover our couple's unique awesomeness and shine a light on that, leaving them more in love with themselves, their loved ones and their life.

More than just photographers, we focus heavily on your experience, because we know.. you can have the most beautiful photographs in the world but if you weren't ACTUALLY connected or having fun, they'll just bring you back to whatever you were feeling in that moment.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marsha Z. Married on 05/30/2021

if you want the BEST, book Weddings by BlueSKy

Not enough words to describe the artistry and energy Elly brings along with her crew to snap the most stunning wedding pics and bridal portraits you can imagine. The photos you see on their website represent one of hundreds, if not thousands, she will capture at your wedding. Elly is a true artist and her team works tirelessly to help her capture all your best moments and more importantly the emotions behind those moments in each and every photo. The way she uses light, and creates her images is so unique, dynamic and the results are uncanny and absolutely stunning. Book Weddings by Bluesky if you want stunning topnotch timeless wedding and bridal photos to cherish for a lifetime. Uploading a few of Elly's first look snaps from my daughter's recent wedding and bridal portrait session...cannot wait to see the rest
  • Renea
    Renea M. Married on 10/19/2019

Easy and Fabulous

Elly is so professional, captures amazing moments, and does things timely. She made gives amazing advice for picture backdrops and knows her stuff. She was worth every dime☺️
  • Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Come True Wedding Photographer

As being one of Elly’s brides And her bestie, like some of you I too had my own set of concerns:
    Will I be as beautiful as all her other brides. Will my groom and I seem as much in love as all her couples portraits I had wanted to be a part of for so long. Will we have a stunning sky and beautiful landscapes. Will our friends and family be captured as being moved, supportive, happy and fun, (or will I make the whole day stressful for all of us). Will I even be able to afford the kind of wedding I want.

Elly’s work has always seemed like a fairytale to me. And just like fairy tales stories, I’ve always wished I could have that, but never believed I actually could....

We were captured in all those ways and more!! Thanks to Creator for all the perfect weather, skies and creation and Elly’s Photography for capturing hundreds of images that reflect love, support, intimacy, gratitude and magnificent!
    So many tender moments with family and friends to reconnect to anytime!

Elly assembled a perfect team for us to have many hands on deck capturing it all! I never had to think about a thing!
    We had a blissful day of laughter and being moved to tears!
    It was perfect!!
    Worth every Penny and THEN SOME!!

We always say, spend the most on what you value the most, and cut corners Everywhere else! That’s exactly what we did, and the things that were free to us were some of the most heartwarming cherished gifts of love.
    Like my bouquet; hand picked and assembled by my best friends.
    And our potluck reception where we enjoyed home cooked recipes our friends and family prepared and passed down to our new family’s recipe box!
    Toasts and people honoring us with their presence and love!
    There were countless choices we made that created a couture and truly unique wedding weekend for us! Elly was a huge inspiration about that and was with me the whole way in designing what worked best for us!
  • illustration stars

Team

Elizabeth Kinne
Elizabeth Kinne
CEO & LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER

I didn’t feel very pretty or special growing up (now that I’m older, I think that’s pretty common).

When I was a pre-teen, probably around 7th or 8th grade, my mom took me to get Glamour Shots.

Remember those? Yes those cheesy things done in the 80’s, 90’s. Haha.

BUT… for me, in the late 90’s, this was life changing.

Being pampered, hair and make up fully done, dressed, the whole nine yards.

But SEEING that photo of me. For the first time (that I can remember), I felt beautiful… like that’s me - I AM BEAUTIFUL.

I was so proud of that photo. I showed all of my friends in school. It changed the way I viewed myself forever.

That’s the power of a photograph.

A photograph that truly represents that power, beauty and awesomeness that is you… is priceless.

There’s something so much more powerful about holding it in your hands and SEEING it.

That’s what I want to give each and everyone of my clients.

A photograph that has them say:

“WOW, THAT’S ME AND I AM BEAUTIFUL!”

Brittany
Brittany
Lead Photographer

Wife and mother to an adorable 1 year old girl, Olivia Grace. Her calm, kind, serving energy makes her the ideal wedding photographer.

Brittany's Graphic Design background brings an element of design and artistic flair. It's rare to find both artistic talent as well as someone who is also organized and knows when/how to (tactfully) move things along.

ShutterBooth Charlotte ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Cassandra is always a pleasure to work with. Professional, talented and fun to be around, she delivers amazing images and memories for her clients - we love working with her and the Blue Sky team!

Classic Bride & Formals Classic Bride & Formals Wedding Dresses

Great work.

1325 Pecan Ave. Charlotte, NC, 28205
336-413-2034

We happily travel across the US and beyond. (travel fees are minimal)
Location of (Weddings by BlueSky)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding