1325 Pecan Ave., Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Meet the Team

About Weddings by BlueSky

We are an all-female photography team who has been celebrating the lives of unstoppable women and the amazing people who love them for over a decade in a modern/artful/ photojournalistic manner that is epic and meaningful…because it is authentically you.

Our focus is on our couples, who they are and what they care about.

Creating art that is meaningful and epic to them.

Our mission is to discover our couple's unique awesomeness and shine a light on that, leaving them more in love with themselves, their loved ones and their life.

More than just photographers, we focus heavily on the experience, because we know.. you can have the most beautiful photographs in the world but if you weren't ACTUALLY connected or having fun, they'll just bring you back to whatever you were feeling in that moment.

• Woman-owned
Follow Weddings by BlueSky on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amy Galimore Photography

Videos 4 Videos

48 Reviews for Weddings by BlueSky

Marsha Z. · Married on 05/30/2021

if you want the BEST, book Weddings by BlueSKy

Not enough words to describe the artistry and energy Elly brings along with her crew to snap the most stunning wedding pics and bridal portraits you can imagine. The photos you see on their website represent one of hundreds, if not thousands, she will capture at your wedding. Elly is a true artist and her team works tirelessly to help her capture all your best moments and more importantly the emotions behind those moments in each and every photo. The way she uses light, and creates her images is so unique, dynamic and the results are uncanny and absolutely stunning. Book Weddings by Bluesky if you want stunning topnotch timeless wedding and bridal photos to cherish for a lifetime. Uploading a few of Elly's first look snaps from my daughter's recent wedding and bridal portrait session...cannot wait to see the rest

Sent on 06/19/2021
  • Renea

Renea M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Easy and Fabulous

Elly is so professional, captures amazing moments, and does things timely. She made gives amazing advice for picture backdrops and knows her stuff. She was worth every dime☺️

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney F. · Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Come True Wedding Photographer

As being one of Elly’s brides And her bestie, like some of you I too had my own set of concerns:
    Will I be as beautiful as all her other brides. Will my groom and I seem as much in love as all her couples portraits I had wanted to be a part of for so long. Will we have a stunning sky and beautiful landscapes. Will our friends and family be captured as being moved, supportive, happy and fun, (or will I make the whole day stressful for all of us). Will I even be able to afford the kind of wedding I want.

Elly’s work has always seemed like a fairytale to me. And just like fairy tales stories, I’ve always wished I could have that, but never believed I actually could....

We were captured in all those ways and more!! Thanks to Creator for all the perfect weather, skies and creation and Elly’s Photography for capturing hundreds of images that reflect love, support, intimacy, gratitude and magnificent!
    So many tender moments with family and friends to reconnect to anytime!

Elly assembled a perfect team for us to have many hands on deck capturing it all! I never had to think about a thing!
    We had a blissful day of laughter and being moved to tears!
    It was perfect!!
    Worth every Penny and THEN SOME!!

We always say, spend the most on what you value the most, and cut corners Everywhere else! That’s exactly what we did, and the things that were free to us were some of the most heartwarming cherished gifts of love.
    Like my bouquet; hand picked and assembled by my best friends.
    And our potluck reception where we enjoyed home cooked recipes our friends and family prepared and passed down to our new family’s recipe box!
    Toasts and people honoring us with their presence and love!
    There were countless choices we made that created a couture and truly unique wedding weekend for us! Elly was a huge inspiration about that and was with me the whole way in designing what worked best for us!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Award

Weddings by BlueSky FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1650
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

Team of Weddings by BlueSky

Elly

Elly

CEO & LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER

More than anything- I want to live as someone who loves fully, respects others, lives all out and doesn’t hold anything back.

I want to be alive!

I want my daughter to really believe that she is capable of anything, and to do so; I know I need to live that. (This is my message, not just to my daughter , but to the world.)

When I photograph people, I intentionally (photograph them in a way that shows their aliveness, how loved they are, how powerful they are, and they are capable of anything.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Brittany

Brittany

Lead Photographer

Wife and mother to an adorable 1 year old girl, Olivia Grace. Her calm, kind, serving energy makes her the ideal wedding photographer.

Brittany's Graphic Design background brings an element of design and artistic flair. It's rare to find both artistic talent as well as someone who is also organized and knows when/how to (tactfully) move things along.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Cassandra is always a pleasure to work with. Professional, talented and fun to be around, she delivers amazing images and memories for her clients - we love working with her and the Blue Sky team!

• Classic Bride & Formals Wedding Dresses

Great work.

• 1325 Pecan Ave. Charlotte, NC, 28205 See on map
    336-413-2034 (Phone number)
    We happily travel across the US and beyond. (travel fees are minimal)
    Location of (Weddings by BlueSky)