BlueSky by Cass Bradley Reviews

BlueSky by Cass Bradley 4
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved working with BlueSky

Cass and her team are one of the best photographers in Charlotte. I was lucky enough to get to know Cass when I was planning weddings between 2010-2012 and I know from working with her then that she made her couples always feel comfortable and beautiful and was a true pleasure to work with! When I got engaged in 2017 and showed my fiance a few different photographers I liked he was hands down in love with her art work! We met with her and her team and knew right away that we wanted her to be apart of our wedding. We are so happy that we went with her. I love all my photos and my book is amazing!!! She is a little bit more expensive then some other photographers out there, so find out first if she can fit into your budget, but if she can, you couldn't ask for a better photographer. She makes you feel comfortable and you will enjoy every minute of your experience with her!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 5
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 6
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 7
    BlueSky by Cass Bradley 8

BlueSky by Cass Bradley's reply:

Thank you so much for this thoughtful and meaningful review Melissa! We LOVEd getting to know you and Chris. Celebrating you as a strong woman with your boudoir photographs and then celebrating the two of you as a couple at the wedding has been amazing--we cannot wait to see what we celebrate next! ;-) Cheers to much love and epic adventures,
    Cass Bradey

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

My friend in the wedding industry recommended Cass and the connection was instant. After meeting with other photographers I could tell how important it was to her to truly get to know me and my fiance. On the day of the wedding it felt as if a close friend had arrived when she showed up. During our engagement pictures she made us laugh and feel comfortable in what is generally an awkward situation. My husband even said he actually enjoyed the session when he had been absolutely dreading it before (note they were published in Carolina Bride Magazine). On the day of the wedding she was the epitome of professionalism and handled the difficult situation of organizing our plethora of family for organized portraits so efficiently, but with her sense of humor that made sure she did not come across as bossy or impatient. My parents and bridal party absolutely raved about her team's demeanor the day of - energetic and truly happy to be there. I will say that I was a little hesitant on price, but after getting back the pictures I feel they were worth every penny. So many brides these days are focused on photographers who take pictures of pretty table settings or bouquets. Don't get me wrong, I have those pictures, but those are not the ones that made me cry all over again. She captures truly beautiful candids that sometimes feel like art. I was also having some regrets about not hiring videographer on the day of the wedding, but Cass put together a sweet slideshow with music that so perfectly captured the day that it feels like you are reliving it all over again. She is so talented and I was so pleased that I will continue to recommend her to all newly engaged friends.

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • User5419249 · 2+ years ago

I was the mother of the bride and I was so very pleased with Cass' work. She was polite on wedding day, but efficient. She was well dressed and blended well with our guests as well as her assistant. The proof was in the pudding though when my daughter received her pictures back from Blue Sky. They were so beautiful and tastefully done. We had a hard time trying to decide what to print for our wall. I highly recommend this professional photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Morgan · Married on 09/27/2014

BlueSky Studios are the bright and shiny gem in Charlotte's premier photography crown. My husband and I were lucky to have BlueSky Studios photograph our wedding. Let me just say organizing a wedding is a very demanding business, but here's something every bride and groom should consider: at the end of the day, and several years ahead, all you really have are your memories of your event and your photographs. Wouldn't you want them to be beautiful and emotion drenched? To capture all of those moments you may have been too exhausted to notice? BlueSky does this. My husband and I are able to relive all the important parts of our wedding day every time we view our photos. Their candid images are jaw-dropping; they truly have an eye for the beauty of your day and they will capture each and every moment with poise and grace. One thing to say about brilliant photographers is that they are rarely ever seen; they blend in and steal away moments for you to enjoy for the rest of your life. When they are seen they make you feel comfortable and easy. BlueSky does this in such an artful way. They are incredibly passionate about their craft, and you can see it in every image. They are also wonderful people to work with. They really care about their clientele and strive to not only capture gorgeous images, but also to work with you one on one to create a package that works for your budget and for your vision. My husband and I will treasure our images for the rest of our lives; we feel so grateful to have been able to have them photograph our wedding. They come highly recommended.

Sent on 01/09/2015

They provided the photography for my best friends wedding and they were incredible! So much fun to work with and her pictures are to die for!! I am jealous that I did not use them for my wedding. Great job, great price and highly recommended

Sent on 02/18/2015

Carlin · Married on 05/04/2013

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bitton, Carlin South Atlantic Market - CHARLOTTE NC"
    Date: July 25, 2013, 11:41:27 AM EDT
    To: "carlinbitton@hotmail.com"

Carlin - JULY 24, 2013 - 4:20 PM
    Bluesky team- We cannot thank you enough for shooting our wedding. Looking through the pictures over and over again I laugh and I cry. It is amazing how many shots and tender moments you captured that I missed. It is so nice to see my guests, my beautiful venue and the whole wedding captured from the eyes of the most magnificent photographer there is. The day went by in a blink of a eye but the pictures will be a lifetime of memories. Even before I met you I stalked your website and pictures and knew you were the one I “needed” to shoot our wedding and I was absolutely correct! Thank you again for being our photographer, being patient and becoming our friend! Everyone at Bluesky is amazing, kind and of course extremely funny and TALENTED! Love, Carlin and Sean

Sent on 07/25/2013

Norma · Married on 09/29/2012

God bless Cassandra and her team at BlueSky.
    Since the moment I sat down with her, she totally understood our vision for our wedding. She really took charge when things started to go sour at the venue. Our ceremony/reception site TRIPLE booked the venue. Needless to say, could add lots of stress to a bride on the day-of. Although we couldn’t get some of the shots we planned, she still improvised and made it a memorable experience with equally beautiful images. Not only did she take the most beautiful pictures ever, she helped me calm down and she worked in coordination with the DJ to set a schedule of events for the day.
    BlueSky’s services are worth every penny and more.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Aubre · Married on 05/31/2012

I truly wish there was more than 5 stars I could give BlueSky Photography. I hired BlueSky photography to put together a Catalog for my Online Bridal Accessories business. BlueSky Photography was my #1 Choice however, due to her wedding & honeymoon being right around the same time I needed her, I just knew there was no way she could pull it off. I was SO WRONG! What Cassandra can put together in a Week would take a team of 20. She took so much weight off my shoulders for this Photo Shoot helping me gather the best assistant, hair & makeup artist, model and wedding dress any one could find in Charlotte. I can not even express how thankful I am to have had her as my photographer.

Not only did she do all those things before the photo shoot but during the photo shoot she worked Even harder!. Cassandra doesn't mind hopping on and off ladders, crates, bushes or even laying flat on the concrete as long as it produces the Best Shot Possible! With all of these things Cassandra will do it with a Smile on her Face!! She is truly a gem. If you want your big day to be Special and Fun with no Stress because you know Cassandra will make sure to Capture the best wedding moments and pictures possible! BlueSky Photography is the photographer to Hire!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2011

Bluesky was our favorite vendor. I found them by total accident as I was searching for another photographer...boy did I luck out! Cassandra is just ridiculously talented and makes you feel totally relaxed and comfortable! She was able to get my 'non-smiling' now husband to show some teeth. We will definitely be using them again, and I recommend BlueSky to anyone who will listen to me!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Callie · Married on 09/10/2011

Cassandra and the BlueSky team were fantastic to work with from the beginning. I was very excited at the prospect of working with her after seeing her work at our initial meeting and that excitement carried through the wedding day, as we exchanged email after email planning everything from the engagement session to my requests for the big day. Words cannot express how happy I was when I saw my proofs for the first time; she absolutely nailed it. Not only did Cassandra and Steven capture the key shots that will forever depict my wedding, but they managed to capture the rare emotions experienced by not only my husband and I, but our guests as well. Their images provide the storyline and embody the essence of what was one of the best days of my life; I am brought to tears and laughter whenever I look at the pictures (almost daily, time willing). Choosing Cassandra as my wedding photographer has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made (next to saying “Yes!” to my husband, of course), and I am looking forward to having her capture our memories for many years to come.

Sent on 12/19/2011
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 08/25/2011

Cassandra and her team are amazing. They are so professional and do amazing work. As soon as I met Cassandra I knew that she had to be our photographer- I am so glad we picked Bluesky.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jillian · Married on 06/11/2011

BlueSky was exactly what we were looking for. We were not just happy with our engagement/ wedding pictures we were blown away! Could not have been more thrilled to work with Cassandra - she has an eye to capture such beautiful moments. These are pictures I will have forever. Going with Bluesky was the best decision we made!!!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

Cassandra was wonderful! I hate having my picture taken! In fact, Michael and I did not have one picture of the two of us to show our family and friends. I hated having my picture taken that much! At our engagnement session, we were both a bit nervous, but Cassandra made us feel so at ease. We loved how the pictures turned out. Cassandra was great on our wedding day. She paid so much attention to the details and made everything so fun! Both she and Stpehen did such an amazing job. By the end of wedding, I practically could do wait to take more pictures! It was a great day!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Kimberly · Married on 04/30/2011

We LOVE Bluesky....I got married April 30th and used them. Both photographers were great to work with and I know got some amazing shots. I love their creatvitiy and style and can't wait to see my proofs. We used them for our engagement session also and were very pleased.Cassandra goes the extra mile to get the perfect shot and that means a lot since you only get married once :)I highly recommend using Bluesky!!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Allison · Married on 04/16/2011

We had a full year of events to capture and I looked forward to every shooting I had with BlueSky (e-session, bridal portraits, and wedding). The pictures came out fabulous every time as well. They completely overdid themselves by going over and beyond to capture those moments that will last a lifetime. Our experience with working with Cassandra was amazing - she became more of a friend then as a 'vendor'. She helped me through the process to figure out what exactly would fit with our personalities and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We are already looking for an excuse to use her again :)

Sent on 05/08/2011

Stacy · Married on 09/18/2010

Bluesky Studios was our very favorite vendor. Our wedding and engagement pictures are so beautiful! We loved our engagement pictures so much we used the images from our shoot to make our guest book at the wedding. Our wedding album was gorgeous. Some of the comments from our friends and families were, "if you paid a million dollars for your album, you got your money's worth" and "best wedding album ever". Please take our word for it. You will not be disappointed. Worth every penny!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Beth · Married on 10/01/2011

Loved BlueSky. Cass did a great job...if you are looking for pictures to tell the story of your wedding...you have it!

Sent on 12/09/2011

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Long story short, we loved our photos but we were really disappointed with the responsive time and follow up by the team. There would be weeks before I'd receive a reply to emails and it took forever to schedule our engagement photos. I know all photographers were busy, but other friends of mine that used WAY more popular photographers did not have the same issue. There were several issues with the online viewing of our photos and we received very limited recommendations from their on location sites for engagement and bridal portraits. The main photographer I had at my wedding apparently isn't working with bluesky anymore. Again, great photos, but I could have paid the same for a much more personal experience and same quality.

Sent on 10/20/2013

BlueSky by Cass Bradley's reply:

We are so happy you loved your images. (but so wish we would have received this feedback before a year a half later to try and make it 'right' from your perspective.)

Just a quick on 'responsiveness' --one of the reason your main photographer is no longer with us--though super talented--was response time to us to confirm sessions etc. Which may have played into what you have stated.)

As far location suggestions etc--we have a questionnaire that assists us in knowing the client based on their responses and also haev pinterst boards with both attire suggestions and locations. Most find them very usual. I am sorry if you did not find them to be so.

It as great working with you Jess and we are just thrilled that you were able to walkaway with images you adore that will become heirlooms for your and your family!

xo,