2327 Englert Drive Suite 100-18, Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

About Blue Box Weddings

No other company can offer the level of service, quality, or value that BlueBox offers. Our highly awarded team of professionals works hard toward ensuring our high standards of client satisfaction. Over the years BlueBox has become an iconic figure in the wedding industry, revolutionizing the services offered by professional Photographers, Videographers, and Disc Jockeys. Brides will meet with our Wedding Consultant to create their dream wedding package! We work with brides in the Triangle, across North Carolina and up and down the East Coast.

I0302
I0302
blueboxfullsquare 3
dic0e489a1080705www blueboxweddings compaig2738

60 Reviews for Blue Box Weddings

I am so pleased that my husband and I went with Blue Box for our wedding! I've always had a love of wedding photography and Max was amazing I couldn't have asked for anyone better and our pictures turned out great. They had a great music selection with DJ Perrin for our reception afterwards. Even almost a week later I still have friends and family asking how we found such a great company. We didn't have any hassles and our wedding turned out better than imagined.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Ashlee · Married on 03/21/2015

DJ: Ben was our DJ. He contacted me the week before the wedding to go over specific songs and requests, talk about the flow, etc. I really tried to let him do his own thing-didn't want to micromanage-and boy did he. I absolutely believe he was the reason my reception was the most fun I have had in a long time. Everyone danced all night, he did a perfect job choosing a large mix of songs (date and genre) and did a great job directing the flow of the wedding (announcing main events, etc).

Video: I initially only bought this service because my mom told me I would regret not doing it. Now that I have the video I couldn't imagine not having it. Kelly was my videographer, and she is AMAZING. She immediately med me feel very comfortable and while I noticed a video camera I didn't feel like she was overly intrusive. She did a wonderful job editing all of the footage, utilized mics so you can hear our whole ceremony, and caught every single important moment and thing I wanted (without really any detailed instruction).

I was very happy with both services!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Susanne · Married on 01/03/2015

Oh Happy Day! Kelly was an absolute doll and so helpful and she fit right in with the bridal party! I cannot begin to tell you how above and beyond she went on my wedding day! She is truly one in million and I am so thankful I chose Bluebox!! She did an outstanding job and never once left my side! Thank you simply is not enough to tell her what an amazing job she did! All of my family and wedding party raved about her!! I trust her completely editing our wedding video footage! I received the footage of my wedding and absolutely loved it. It was more than I could have imagined. Kelly thank you for going above and beyond and creating something my husband and I can watch for years to come. May God bless your amazing Videography business in 2015!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Blue Box Weddings's reply:

Susanne, you are too kind! Thank you so much for being such a joyful and happy bride with such a kind heart. We were thrilled to capture your winter wedding at beautiful Barclay Villa!

Blue Box Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 399.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth

• Teacup Floral
    Teacup Floral Wedding Florists

When I'm working with a bride and they mention they're using Blue Box, I know they're in good hands whether they're using their photography, DJ, or videography. They have a very talented team and it's always a treat to work with Kristen.

• Hayzen's Productions
    Hayzen's Productions Wedding Videographers

David shot our wedding for my wife and myself and did a great job! We recommend him for any of your photography needs!!!

• GoMuse Productions
    GoMuse Productions Wedding Videographers

It was a pleasure to work with BlueBox, they are very personable and go out of their way to make the wedding party feel at ease. We are proud to be partnered with BlueBox Photography. An excellent photographer for your wedding!

• 2327 Englert Drive, Suite 100-18 Durham, 27713 See on map