Vista, CA 92084 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blooming Grace

Blooming Grace is a floral design company in North San Diego County. We specialize in fantastic floral decor for weddings, and corporate events.

Our goal is to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

To schedule a free consultation call: 760-643-9644

a765e7f172c8a12e 1426362247110 rice0348
rice0348

34 Reviews for Blooming Grace

Sheila · Married on 12/03/2016

Blooming Grace did an absolute amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! At first, I had just a general idea of the kind of flowers I wanted and by the day of, they designed exactly what I wanted. They communicated with me on what could be done to stay within my budget; they were professional, attentive, considerate, and reliable. They listened to my concerns and offered several suggestions and different alternatives. Blooming Grace took care of the small details I was not able to handle and offered a personal touch that made my wedding day absolutely perfect. I am very thankful and blessed to have had Blooming Grace be a part of my special day.

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 02/27/2016

Thank you Karyn for helping make my day even more beautiful with flowers! We used Karyn just for our personal flowers while we did all the centerpieces ourselves, and she was great even with our small order. I found her through a friend who used Blooming Grace at her wedding, and I'm so glad I did! She was able to do exactly what I wanted without a ton of guidance. I just showed her my inspiration photo, and she created the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. It was so gorgeous and it looks great in the photos.

Couldn't be happier with Blooming Grace!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Karyn at Blooming Grace is amazing and was such a joy to work with! I originally thought I could make all my own flowers for my wedding, when I did come to my senses and realize that was crazy I contacted Karyn. She was on board immediately and took the time to get to know me and see my vision! She is professional, reliable, amazing and so worth every penny! I am passing her name to any friends and family that have any event that requires flowers. I will never go anywhere else! I had a 12 person bridal party plus myself, my husband, grandparents, parents and a toss bouquet. She also incorporated some starfish to go with my beach theme wedding. If your reading this do not look any further you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Blooming Grace Pricing

Blooming Grace Price Rates

Blooming Grace FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 133.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 69.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 184.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,053.00

• Los Willows Wedding Estate
    Los Willows Wedding Estate Winery Weddings

Blooming Grace does absolutely amazing work. We have them on our suggested vendor list and we are proud to be affiliated. Karen is so sweet and professional. She always shows up early and goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. WE LOVE BLOOMING GRACE!!!!!

• Shadowcatcher Imagery
    Shadowcatcher Imagery Wedding Photographers

We have had the opportunity and pleasure to work many times with Blooming Grace and have always found them to be very punctual with their deliveries, and also deliver some fabulous arrangements to the couples we work with. As a photographer having the addition of beautiful fresh flowers to our portraits makes all the difference in the world!

• Karen's Floral Artistry
    Karen's Floral Artistry Wedding Florists

Karyn is a talented floral designer able to work magic with flowers. Also one of the Top 10 top 3)floral Designers in San Diego county. If you are looking for a floral designer for your wedding Blooming Grace should be your #1 choice.

• Vista, 92084 See on map