Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blooming Grace

A Floral Company That Blooms Outside Of The Box And Right Up The Aisle!

Blooming Grace is a floral design company in North San Diego County. We specialize in fantastic floral decor for weddings, and corporate events.

Our goal is to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

To schedule a free consultation call: 760-643-9644

For information email:

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Blooming Grace on

34 Reviews for Blooming Grace

Bouquets (1)
Corsages (1)

Blooming Grace did an absolute amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! At first, I had just a general idea of the kind of flowers I wanted and by the day of, they designed exactly what I wanted. They communicated with me on what could be done to stay within my budget; they were professional, attentive, considerate, and reliable. They listened to my concerns and offered several suggestions and different alternatives. Blooming Grace took care of the small details I was not able to handle and offered a personal touch that made my wedding day absolutely perfect. I am very thankful and blessed to have had Blooming Grace be a part of my special day.

Profile Picture Sheila, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you Karyn for helping make my day even more beautiful with flowers! We used Karyn just for our personal flowers while we did all the centerpieces ourselves, and she was great even with our small order. I found her through a friend who used Blooming Grace at her wedding, and I'm so glad I did! She was able to do exactly what I wanted without a ton of guidance. I just showed her my inspiration photo, and she created the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. It was so gorgeous and it looks great in the photos.

Couldn't be happier with Blooming Grace!

Profile Picture Heidi, 2/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages

Karyn at Blooming Grace is amazing and was such a joy to work with! I originally thought I could make all my own flowers for my wedding, when I did come to my senses and realize that was crazy I contacted Karyn. She was on board immediately and took the time to get to know me and see my vision! She is professional, reliable, amazing and so worth every penny! I am passing her name to any friends and family that have any event that requires flowers. I will never go anywhere else! I had a 12 person bridal party plus myself, my husband, grandparents, parents and a toss bouquet. She also incorporated some starfish to go with my beach theme wedding. If your reading this do not look any further you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5457961, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1426362494241 img4221
220x220 sq 1426362333275 rice0633
220x220 sq 1426362274674 rice0495
220x220 sq 1426362216755 rice0192
220x220 sq 1515130044 354c51d0e6583d59 1515130043 618a46f9afcddd95 1515130042877 1 allysonandsean318
220x220 sq 1515130145 2bc4c3c49d2f1a0f 1515130142 820fb32b08d281dd 1515130136955 2 img 6663
220x220 sq 1515130145 fafb23e18ec7cd8e 1515130142 38c7686f70ac0963 1515130136956 3 img 6664

Blooming Grace Floral Designs
1:28 minutes

Blooming Grace does absolutely amazing work. We have them on our suggested vendor list and we are proud to be affiliated. Karen is so sweet and professional. She always shows up early and goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. WE LOVE BLOOMING GRACE!!!!!

We have had the opportunity and pleasure to work many times with Blooming Grace and have always found them to be very punctual with their deliveries, and also deliver some fabulous arrangements to the couples we work with. As a photographer having the addition of beautiful fresh flowers to our portraits makes all the difference in the world!

Karyn is a talented floral designer able to work magic with flowers. Also one of the Top 10 top 3)floral Designers in San Diego county. If you are looking for a floral designer for your wedding Blooming Grace should be your #1 choice.

Vista, CA 92084   See On Map