910 western avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15233 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bloom Brigade

At the Bloom Brigade we strive to fulfill (exceed) the vision of our clients whomever they be, within the budget they have to work. We use as much local product as possible - even from our own studio garden - and we compost 90% of our green waste. We are not a retail florist and gift shop so an appointment is necessary unless the light is on then come on in. Conveniently located in Pittsburgh's North Side we can get to your venue easily. We can match "our style" and preferences to match yours, but if you turn us loose we can create memorable floral events. Give us a call, follow us on Facebook and Instagram and look at our website - but know our photography is not our strength.

Follow Bloom Brigade on

9 Reviews for Bloom Brigade

Bloom Brigade 1
Bloom Brigade 2

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2018

Bloom Brigade did wonderful work for my wedding! They created our bouquets and boutonnieres for our ceremony, and lovely centerpieces for our picnic/reception. I got so many compliments and they were so easy to work with!

Kari · Married on 07/22/2017

After struggling to find a florist that was within budget, would accommodate our needs (DIY elements to our centerpieces) and genuinely cared about our day, a bride-to-be coworker told me, "You have to go see my ladies". I'm so glad we did. I can't rave enough about the ladies at Bloom Brigade. They do amazing work, are so easy to talk to, honest, and are quick to answer emails. They truly care about making your day beautiful and will help however they can. Anytime I need flowers in the future, I know where I'm going.

Bloom Brigade 3
    Bloom Brigade 4

Cassandra · Married on 04/21/2017

Suzan and Clang are absolutely amazing. I had researched a ton of vendors before narrowing it down to meet with a few, and Bloom Brigade was one of those! I had seen great reviews, but needed to meet with them in person for a consultation to really understand how they work and if they got my vision. I had a Pinterest board with some ideas and some keywords that I was using to describe our day.

From that first conversation, they were so welcoming and energetic — you can tell these ladies really love what they do!
    They have a Studio space on the North Side and usually only meet by appointment only, but can be found there from time to time, especially closer to the weekends when they are working on events.

Since meeting Bloom Brigade, I have spread the love with everyone I know who needs event flowers. Another thing I love about them, they don't just do ONE thing — they really can do it all and truly see the "big" picture for whatever your event. They've since created amazing flower centerpieces for my sister's bridal shower and her rehearsal dinner.

I CANNOT wait for them to be a part of my big day this April!

Bloom Brigade FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 910 western avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15233 See on map