Blo Blow Dry Bar

1611 W 5th St Suite 145, Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blo Blow Dry Bar

It all started in 2007 with a vital question: "Why isn't there a place for quick, affordable catwalk-quality blow outs?" We have been coifing ever since.

With 38 bars worldwide, we are looking forward to bringing flawless hair to Maryland, Chelsea, and London! We can't wait to blo you away.

Blo is North America's Original Blow Dry Bar. Scissors are verboten. Dye, ditto. No cuts, no color: Just WASH BLOW GO. Hair Cadets (aka Clients) choose from 7 styles featured in the Blo Hair Menu, from the sexy razor-straight “Executive Sweet” to the runway-inspired “Pillow Talk”.

Follow Blo Blow Dry Bar on

• Katy Reddell Beauty
  • Glam Baby Austin
  • Mandy Hernandez

4 Reviews for Blo Blow Dry Bar

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

Athena and the team at Blo are the ABSOLUTE best!!! They did a great job on my wedding dair hair and for all of my bridesmaids too. They referred me to Texas de la Rosa, their makeup guy, and he set up in the salon in the morning too so we were able to basically have the entire space to ourselves for the first few hours, drinking champagne and eating breakfast tacos and having hair and makeup done! they event let us play our own playlist :) DESI is the amazing woman who did my hair. I did an initial trial with someone else and didnt like what they did, so they offer a free do-over on the trial if you arent satisfied (though I was sure to tip). My hair was everything I ever dreamed of, and I have really challenging hair that never holds a curl, but Desi put in my extensions and did a gorgeous curled updo that looks absolutely perfect in all of my photos. I am enormously grateful to Blo for the great work their team did and for the fun atmosphere they provided on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • tracyaaron

Tracy · Married on 06/01/2014

3.5
      3.5

They did a fabulous job on my mother, mother-in-law, Maid of Honor and my hair - however, it didn't last the entire night and the put a lot of loose bobby pins in my hair... they kept falling out! However, I will say they did a great job and my hair looked better than it did if I had done it myself :)

Sent on 09/16/2014

Alejandra · Married on 11/07/2015

Blo provided on site hair services for me, my mom and my bridesmaids. They were super flexible with a bunch of last minute changes due to flaky bridesmaids, which I really appreciated. :)

My hair lasted all day and I was so happy with the results. The Blo Bridal package is fantastic and they showed up right on time at our hotel. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Real Weddings

• 1611 W 5th St, Suite 145 Austin, 78703 See on map
    8886175494 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday to Saturday - 9am to 6pm Sunday - 11am to 5pm
    Location of (Blo Blow Dry Bar)