About Blend Make-up Artistry

Providing flawless on-site make-up artistry, combined with a beautifully indulgent experience.

We are thrilled to offer the most talented, personable and experienced make-up artists! Serving:  DC/MD/VA & available for National Travel  www.blendevent.com

We are thrilled to offer the most talented, personable, and experienced make-up artists!

Serving:

DC/MD/VA

Available for Travel

www.blendevent.com

(Please e-mail info@blendevent.com for a faster response)

About Blend

The mastery of make-up art is a delicate skill, which our team has invested years crafting and developing. We do not use the term 'artist' lightly. Our hand-picked team of seasoned artists have acquired the concept of shadow, light and color theory not just through their extensive beauty training, but by painting and exploring various creative avenues. We are constantly keeping in line with the most current industry trends and products in order to bring the best of what beauty has to offer to YOU, our lovely clients.

With over 7 years proudly serving MD, DC, and VA under our make-up belt, we have been fortunate enough to see our work featured in a variety of beauty related press outlets. Including but not limited to:

The Knot, Brides, Washington Bride and Groom (Named "One to Watch" Wedding Vendor in 2014 and Best of 2015 and 2016), Baltimore Bride, Teen Vogue, Time Magazine Online, BuzzFeed, Yahoo Beauty, The Washingtonian, Baltimore Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Essence, Maxim, Style Me Pretty, Bayside Brides, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Capital Romance, and United With Love.

As we continue to meet and work with the most beautiful clients both inside and out, we often have to pinch ourselves. We are honored and humbled to take part in such a significant time in the lives of our brides and their families.

"Love of Beauty is Taste.

The creation of beauty is art. "

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (8)
Licensed (7)
Brow/Lash Tinting (5)
Multi. Stylists (4)

When my wife and I booked with Blend and secured Kathy Schultz for two bridal airbrushes, we were confident that we were booking a wonderful make-up artist. What we did not know was that we were booking a true artist who is just the kindest, most loving soul. Kathy's joy and excitement for us permeated everything she did - from emails, to our trials, to the day-of. Her warmth is unmatched. And she made us both look like the best versions of ourselves - with far better eyelashes and eyebrows than we could have dreamed of! Kathy was thoughtful in her selection of colors, basing her approach not just on our skin tones and eye-colors, but on my wife's blue suit and my pink-and-gold gown. She also took my vintage hair-style into consideration. The results were STUNNING. We looked like modern versions of classic Hollywood stars. And the make-up held through tears and toasts and dance-floor sweat so we look as beautiful in photos from the beginning of the night as we do from ones after the guests had left. If you want a flawless look from a big-hearted artist, Kathy with Blend is the way to go!

Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - Pre-ceremony
Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - Pre-ceremony
Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - Post-ceremony in romantic lighting
Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - Post-ceremony in bright light
Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - Survived ceremony tears and kissing - and many a toast!
Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - Midnight - and still looking good.
Photo
Photo of Blend Make-up Artistry in , DC - 1:30am - make up still going strong!
Profile Picture Melissa , 12/31/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

Ryan was a DREAM to work with!!! She did an incredible job on all the ladies and was so fun and easy to work with. I LOVED my make-up and she was extremely flexible and made slight changes to the look she created based on my feedback. Also, my make-up stayed in place all night after 5 hours of dancing! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend Ryan and Blend to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Ladan, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Blend Make-up Artistry FAQ

85 Photos

1 VIDEO

0:44 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
When I come to the venue, where I am going to start filming a wedding, I usually find bridal party already half ready. The make-up will be done halfway and the hair stylist starting. I though love to experience the mood and excitement in the getting ready room! Here you can see how girls bond over beauty and relax as well as get more and more excited for the upcoming events. A make-up artist and hair stylist bring so much to the bride and her party! Blend MakeUp Artistry were the beauty team for a wedding RIMAS FILMS has recently filmed in Washington. The team did such an amazing job at getting the bridal party ready for the big day and creating the perfect atmosphere for me to start filming the wedding.

Highly recommended! Beautiful bride!

I love working with all the ladies at Blend!! They are all so talented and it is amazing to me that they are all equally Fabulous with their makeup applications!! Not only are they all fantastic but they are so professional and an absolute JOY to work with. I always get excited when I get to work with Blend and highly recommend them to all of my Brides!

Events

DC 20001   See On Map
202-556-3318 (phone)
New Orleans, LA 70447   See On Map
Los Angles, CA 90001   See On Map
323-379-5143 (phone)
Blend Make-up Artistry is a wedding make-up team from Maryland and Washington, DC area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including DC, Maryland, and VA. Blend Make-up Artistry is a professional wedding make-up company that has been part of the beauty and wedding industry for almost 6 years. We specialize in flawless airbrush bridal and event make-up.