Grayson, GA 30017 Map · Phone number

About Blacky Designs

Show your style with Blacky Designs invitations! Choose from our selection of elegant and custom designed wedding and party invitations, including folds and layers, colorful designs, ribbons and more. Typestyle, ink color and wording are all adjustable for a custom look that is unique to your event! If you don't see any thing you are looking for, please contact us and we can do a custom design!

Logo600x600
Red Poppy
Logo600x600

14 Reviews for Blacky Designs

Heather · Married on 04/26/2014

Kara at Blacky Designs did an amazing job on my invitations, save the dates, and stickers for our welcome bags. Everything turned out exactly as I imagined it. I'm so glad we used Blacky Designs and I would absolutely use them again if given an opportunity.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Annie · Married on 03/15/2014

While Kara at Blacky Designs didn't do my actual wedding invitations, she did do escort cards, menu cards and programs. She even went out of her way to print me a sigh so I wouldn't have to deal with it. She turned around me order very quickly, as we didn't know final guest counts until right up until the wedding, and she matched the design of my invitations spot on. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • User2651950 · 2+ years ago

She was AMAZING. I live in an entirely different state but found her mason jar design online. She did my save the dates and invitations. I have gotten so many compliments. They were beautiful! She emailed me back all the time and stayed in constant touch. She let me personalize them in my own way! Wonderful

Sent on 04/07/2013

Award

Blacky Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations

• Simply Celebrate!
    Simply Celebrate! Wedding Planners

I love working with Kara she is very talented and has a keen sense of customer service. She often creates custom designs for my brides. And considering the fact that everything she does is hand made with love, her turn around is very quick. Your invites will set the tone for your guests, let them know what to expect; by sending Blacky Design's work you can be sure that your guests will be expecting a very classy event!

• Grayson, 30017 See on map