344 Greene Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About bkbooth!

We are an awesome open air photobooth service. We abosoulely love setting up at weddings and make a point to have our 'booth as much of a party as the dance floor!

VimeoFilmFestival
avatarwedding
AnnualWilliamsburgHalloweenParty

1 Reviews for bkbooth!

Shara · Married on 09/06/2013

I came across BKbooth years ago at a work event, and when it came time to plan our wedding, I knew that I wanted to use them. There was something about the company that I loved – they were personable and down to earth and the pictures were incredible. In choosing vendors, I didn’t want to go with anyone that felt like a company – I wanted to go with vendors that felt like wonderful people. Sure enough, Mike with BKbooth held it down the night of our wedding. Leading up to the big night, Mike and everyone at BKbooth were extremely helpful. Our wedding was held at Galapagos Art Space, which is a very unique venue. I was a bit concerned about fitting a photo booth inside and was therefore a bit hesitant to sign up for one. Before solidifying arrangements with BKbooth, Mike volunteered to go out to the venue to ensure that they would have space to set up. He definitely didn’t have to do that, but this is just how they operate – it wasn’t a question or an inconvenience - a true testament to their level of customer service. As we moved across the country while planning our wedding, Mike set up multiple phone calls with me in order for us to discuss the photo booth. When you’re planning a wedding, you want to have a list of your vendors that are so good, so detailed, and so responsive that you are not worried about them the night of the event, and Mike at BKbooth was clearly on that list for my husband and I. These guys are more than a photo company – they are really amazing people who love what they do. Mike was SUPER into our booth, brought really fun props, and got everyone really excited about the pictures they were taking. He felt like an old friend who we had invited to our wedding and was volunteering to take pictures – seriously. From what I’ve seen of the pictures so far, they are INCREDIBLE. So if you want real people, who love what they do and will love you and your guests, AND produce incredible work – there is no better “company” to use!

Sent on 09/09/2013