Arden Occasion Creators, LLC

Rosedale, NY 11422 Map · Phone number

About Arden Occasion Creators, LLC

Arden makes every event extremely memorable. We can make any themed party come to life. Arden has experience with many different color combinations. Now-A-Days the sweets bar is the center of the party! We offer specialty sweets and vessels to add to your sweets bar. Let us plan and coordinate your next event. All you need to do is show up on time to your own event.

Overall, Our goal is to partner with clients to produce an event that achieves ALL of their dreams. We ardently plan and coordinate each and every event. You can worry about the more important things... Like breathing. If you're not happy, neither are we! We have affordable low-rate pricing for EVERYONE.

Give us a call TODAY! Let Arden create YOUR next occasion.

Wedding reception
Table setting
Table setting

3 Reviews for Arden Occasion Creators, LLC

jessy · event on: 04/11/2015

Arden Ocassions Creators was the best. They were very helpful and understanding of what I wanted for my event.They help me with my budget and made sure I did not go over it. The end result was fabulous.

Ella · Married on 10/23/2015

Okay. I got an email to do this review and it is WELL overdue. We LOVED working with Arden! Lauren and Doug were awesome. Seriously. Lauren mostly(Lol). She always answers my calls, emails and text messages(any time of day Lol). Doug and Lauren were warm and inviting, and made us want to start planning our big day with them. I was a little suprised at the young faces(to be the CEOs behind such a brand?! - What's the catch?!) Lauren listened to what I and Samuel liked, and totally delivered on design. They included everything for one low rate! Invites, consultations, stationery, decorations, day of help. Even though they wouldnt bend on some of their rental rates... Arden is definitely worth the value. I'm super happy with using their services. They became a part of our family! We can't wait for our Anniversary to call Arden back. Thank you again Arden! Sammie and myself definitely recommend your team! You kept us focused and calm. We could relax on the day of our Wedding... thank you for the peace of mind.

Tyniqua · event on: 05/30/2015

Arden occasions creators was very professional and exceeded my expectations for my event!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Arden Occasion Creators, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Tyniqua! Looking forward to do so again in the near future! -Arden

Arden Occasion Creators, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 526.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 82.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 7