Bindle & Keep

Brooklyn, NY View map
    Katie Married on 08/18/2018
    I recently bought a suit from Bindle & Keep for my wedding and it was such a wonderful experience. I have never before treated myself to a tailored experience, nor had I ever worn a suit. I knew for my wedding I wanted to save money to be able to afford the clothing I would feel good in. I am so glad that I committed to doing that. As a queer woman who is masculine of center, I have always struggled to find clothing that felt appropriate for me. Many of my friends recommended this company to me after their own lovely experiences and after some preliminary research I knew it would be a great fit. [No pun intended] I not only left with a beautiful bespoke suit but with validation of my identity. I felt seen and nurtured throughout the experience. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in need of some dapper threads. The staff is so friendly and professional and their products are simply magnificent!

• NeedsMoreSequins
    Amy Married on 09/24/2016
    My wife wanted a custom suit to wear for our wedding, and we wanted to be sure that we found a vendor who could make something flattering in a menswear style for a body with some curves. We decided to use Bindle & Keep and could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. We don't live in New York, so we traveled to Brooklyn twice. On the first visit, she went for a complete set of measurements and to look at the endless fabric and lining and trim options and pick exactly what she wanted the suit to look like. We decided to have a matching vest and dress shirt included in the package. On the second trip around six weeks later, they had finished the suit and did a final fitting. It didn't need a single adjustment, so we got to bring it home with us in its garment bag on the train. My wife looked amazing (I cried) and felt like the best version of herself, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. This custom suit was worth every penny.

Real Weddings

• Aimee & Melba
    27 photos · 09/08/2018

Brooklyn, NY, 11205
917-740-5002
Location of (Bindle & Keep)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding