26 Pelham St rickburtt.com, North Billerica, MA 01862 Map · Phone number

About Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt

This is the day you've planned...the day you've been dreaming about. Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt will make your ceremony uniquely yours.
It is my intention as a fair, honest and open minded individual, to present my services based on the belief that the utmost importance is my customers needs. I am committed to meeting those special needs, and assisting to keep the ceremony professional, as well as fun and entertaining, according to the couples wishes.
I welcome your trust and the opportunity to be part of the best wedding possible... your wedding!

Follow Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt on

Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt 5
Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt 6
Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt 7

Mark · Married on 09/29/2018

What words can I say to describe the man who did a perfect job officiating the biggest day of my life. Words cannot truly express how much I appreciate Rick and his fine work. He is a man with nerves of steel, compassion, and a great sense of humor. Rick helped my wife and I with choosing a few very unique ceremony processes which we weren't even aware of including both the Wine Box ceremony as well as the exchanging of roses to our mothers. Rick is a real professional. He cares deeply about each couple he works with. From the first time my wife and I met Rick I knew I was in good hands. As someone who's not very familiar with the wedding process, Rick really took the time to get to know me and my wife. He wanted to learn about us, our history together, but also wanted to get a real sense of what we wanted to get out of our wedding ceremony. Rick was a tremendous help with putting together the words that were to be exchanged, and even helped us with our vows!

During the day before our wedding Rick arrived promptly on time, and walked us through the entire wedding process, and how it was going to work. We rehearsed everything about three times so we would feel comfortable the day of our wedding. When the day finally arrived, Rick was dressed like a million bucks. He was courteous, and professional, and put a hand on my shoulder as I was quite nervous and reassured me that everything was going to be okay.

He spoke his words beautifully. Rick has one of those iconic voices. When I think of great voices, a few names that pop into my head include; Morgan Freeman, Bill Kurtis, Peter Thomas, I put Rick right up there. In fact the maid of honor said that she's like to record Rick's voice and use it to put her to bed at night LOL!

All in all, choosing Rick was the best decision my wife and I could have made. If I could give him more than 5 stars I absolutely would. He has my highest recommendation.

Mark and Jessica McKenna

Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt 8
    Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt 9
    Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt 10

Lina · Married on 09/04/2018

We’re so happy we found Rick, he is extremely professional !

J. · Married on 08/31/2018

I really like the professionalism of Rick. He was very nice and patient with us. I will recommend him to any one.

Billerica Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Rick Burtt FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic

• 26 Pelham St, rickburtt.com North Billerica, 01862 See on map
    978-808-7130 (Other Phone Number)
    contact: Rickbcnu@aol.com