31940 Rothbury Ct, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Big Guava Events

Big Guava Events is a wedding planning company located in Tampa, Florida. This team of professionals assists couples in planning every aspect of their wedding journey, from engagements and rehearsals to the last dance. They strive to reduce the pressure facing to-be-weds by overseeing every design and coordination detail. So, you and your loved ones can relax and look forward to the special occasion knowing that your dream day is in safe hands.

Big Guava Events coordinates wedding ceremonies and receptions for non-religious, interfaith, civil, and double weddings. The expert planners are available for destination weddings, should you wish to exchange vows further afield. They offer full, partial, and day-of coordination. Couples can secure consultations to share their wedding vision and fine-tune details of the day. The dedicated personnel devise timelines, budgetary guides, and manage guest lists. On the day, they will collaborate with vendors and ensure events run smoothly at your chosen venue. Their sole wish is that family and friends can enjoy a memorable and joyful day. They curate special occasions throughout Florida, Washington D.C, Virginia, and Maryland.

• Asian-owned

6 Reviews for Big Guava Events

• Raj

Raj G. · Married on 12/27/2020

Indian Wedding in Wesley Chapel

My wife and I are Indian so naturally we were having an Indian wedding (in December 2020). We found Rima through the Little Brown Diaries group on Facebook. Little to our knowledge, we found out Big Guava Events was based locally for us as well! Rima was such a pleasure to work with. Since she's Indian too, it made the whole event super smooth as we didn't have to explain every little nuance/requirement of Indian wedding traditions to her, she already knew all of them.

We were impressed with her from the get go. She took the time to meet with us virtually at first and walk us through the services she offers and the custom package built for us based on the events we were planning on having. She gave us the time and space to review the details of the package and was welcoming to all of our questions. Looking back, her recommendations and estimates from her custom package were spot on.

Once we signed, she dove right into our wedding coordination. She gathered the details of all our vendors and immediately started coordinating with them. While my (now) wife and I were busy with wedding shopping, finalizing dances and tackling the beast that is the Indian wedding, Rima was working in the background with our vendors to ensure the events transitioned smoothly. She made sure she gathered all the important information from us before the events so we weren't bothered it with during the weekend. She had pre-created templates to gather info for things like a photo shot list, dances, speeches, and even what food the bride and groom would like to eat during each of the events. During the days of the events, Rima came with a team of 4 (including herself) and we cannot overstate their dedication to our special weekend. She had a team member each with the groom and bride throughout all of the events to ensure we were prepared, on time and most importantly, enjoying ourselves. Sahil and Priya went out of their way to make us feel comfortable even though it was our first time meeting them. They had a pack ready for any potential mishaps and kept us hydrated. They even had a straw for my wife to drink out of a water bottle since she was in full on makeup/lipstick! The entire team made sure every one of our last minute requests were met and made us and our families feel none of the stress.

2020 was a trying year for everyone and we are so grateful to close it out on a positive note with such a positive team. If you're even slightly considering hiring Big Guava Events for your event, save yourself the time and just do it. It is literally the best money we spent for our wedding weekend.

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Soraya

Soraya Q. · Married on 12/12/2020

Hire Big Guava Events!

Big Guava Events was a pleasure to work with! Both Rima and Sahil are the sweetest and really go out of their way to make sure you are stress-free on your big day!
    Big Guava Events was recommended to us by a friend who also had a large Indian wedding. The moment we signed with Big Guava Events, Rima sent us a spreadsheet package to help us organize literally every single detail of our wedding. From photoshoot ideas, to speeches, dances and even the meal you would like prepared for you on your wedding day. This was extremely helpful as I am very OCD and love organizing my thoughts and ideas.
    We signed with them in February of 2020 and unfortunately our wedding planning became very stressful due to the pandemic. However, Rima was very understanding during the entire process and helped us re-organize our plans, as we ended up having a much smaller intimate wedding at a completely different venue in December 2020. She sets up monthly phone calls to review what you have, what you should be working on and checks up to make sure you’re following the timeline. If you are missing certain things, she will send you recommendations on where you can purchase the items. She is also very attentive and responds quickly to all messages. My husband for instance is Gujrati, I am not, so she also was helpful enough to send us a list of things we needed during the ceremony, specifically for Gujrati wedding ceremonies. She even helped us find a company to purchase our Garlands, which came out beautiful.
    On the Wedding Day, we had a team of 3 come out to the venue. She assigned one team member to me (the bride) and another team member to the groom. They were literally with us the entire day making sure we were okay, they kept us hydrated, and kept asking if we needed anything. My team member even lifted up my dress as I walked, as it was EXTREMELY heavy. Everything went smoothly. Thankfully Rima even types up a detailed timeline for everyone to follow. During our wedding day, one of the team members got sick and had to leave mid-way through our ceremony, but because Rima prepares everyone prior to the wedding and makes sure to review the timeline with ALL the team members/vendors/wedding party, we had absolutely no major issues. I was surprised how well they worked under pressure.
    I would recommend Big Guava Events to anyone who needs a Wedding Planner!

Thank you, Rima and Sahil for making us feel special on our Wedding Day and making sure everything went perfectly!

Love,
    Soraya and Shail

Sent on 02/23/2021

Sonal P. · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Rima and her team are absolutely the best! Getting the correct team of people to be by your side on one of the most important days of your life is a very big deal. Rima and her team helped make my vision come to life. The professionalism and precision I received from Rima and her team was priceless. I literally was so happy when my husband and I decided to hire Big Guava Events for our wedding! Thanks so much for everything you guys did. We love you guys so much and would definitely recommend you to our friends and family!

Love Sonal and Dipesh!!!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Big Guava Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Big Guava Events 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 31940 Rothbury Ct Wesley Chapel, FL, 33543 See on map
    Location of (Big Guava Events)