Bharti Productions

Great Neck, NY 11022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 1

About Bharti Productions

We're about to drop some truth on you about wedding videography!

1. Wedding Videos aren't supposed to be boring

2. You're probably going to want a wedding video (and if you don't get one it's super likely that down the road you'll regret it)

3. You WILL want a videographer that isn't like your creepy Uncle Dave* (we love you Uncle Dave but srsly, tone it down bro)

We're here to make your wedding day the best it can be. What that means to us is doing whatever we need to do leading up to, during, and even after your wedding day. Whether it's grabbing dinner a couple months before to chat about details and schedules, mopping up a kitchen floor from all the mud that got tracked in from being outside during bridal prep (yes we actually mopped a bride's floor so there was no chance of her dress getting dirty while she was walking around her house), or even making some changes to the films that we deliver because Carol* couldn't keep her mouth shut during the wedding and now you want nothing to do with her (again, yes we've done this because we want to make sure that your films are timeless and that there's no negativity when you watch them over and over).

We firmly believe that our couples' wedding day comes first and foremost to whatever we're doing. Your wedding film might be super cinematic and artsy, but if all you remember about your wedding day is "that creepy video guy that was being super pushy and annoying" then we've utterly failed as human beings because that's the exact opposite of what we strive for. Not that we're against being pushy when we need to (like when the weddings running 3 hours late and the ceremony hasn't even started yet), but we want to capture your day as it happens and for that to be possible we want our couples to be as happy and relaxed as they can be!

We know you're probably getting bored reading through all this text so why not just give us a call so we can learn more about how we can serve you on your special day!

P.S. We travel around the world for what we do so if you're getting married somewhere super cool let us know and we'll be happy to figure out travel arrangements with you!

P.P.S You can probably stop reading here, the rest of the text is all from WeddingWire and pretty much says the same thing as what you just read in a much more boring manner.

*Names have been changed but the story is true!

Bharti Productions, a new-age wedding videographer, captures timeless and artistic videos of couples in the Albany, New York area. This videographer creates masterful films with an unobtrusive style. From full-length features of the wedding, to simple videos that capture memories, this videographer works with couples to meet their unique needs.

The team at Bharti Productions offer a variety of packages to ensure couples get exactly what they want on their wedding day. They offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Couples can choose how they want to receive the final wedding video taken by Bharti Productions. The options include:

• Digital download

25 Reviews for Bharti Productions

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

One thing that was on my top list for vendors that is the top regret of brides and grooms was a videographer. The problem was I had a tight budget and expensive taste and I couldn’t find a videographer to fit that. Until I found Aidan. I watched all of his videos and loved every single one. They were exactly the style i wanted. I had a phone conversation with him to which he answered all of my questions and then i hired him. I didn’t learn till meeting with my photographer shortly after of his young age but boy does it not matter! He only does a few weddings a year which makes him have more attention to detail. I loved his energy and we kept in consistent contact prior to the wedding. He was always expressing his excitement and i felt we were friends before I even met him. The day of my wedding I didn’t ever notice him which is EXACTLY how it should be. He shot everything he needed to but was never in the way. Although i have not gotten the footage back I am sure I will love it. And i love that he also gives me all of the footage that he films and doesn’t just throw it out! I highly suggest him!

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

So glad we had Aidin to capture our day

We last minute decided we wanted a videographer, and thank goodness Aidin was free. He got such great footage and was barely seen! He got us our highlight video super quick too and all the raw footage. Would definitely recommend Bharti Productions :)

Bharti Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,420.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bharti Productions 1
    SUPER DEAL SUNDAYZZZ
    Ok for real we don't have any million dollar wedding video packages but what we do have is tons of availability on Sundays because some people think that Sunday isn't a good day to have a wedding. Those people are crazy! Sunday weddings are tons of fun because that means you're probably going to have to take that Monday off from work so that means three day weekend!!! To account for having to take that extra day off from work we're offering 10% off on any Sunday that you book with us!

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love woking with Aidin! He is a Great Guy and Super Talented too! Always a FUN TIME! He captures the most important moments during your Wedding Day and does it all without you even knowing he is there! Contact him today and you will be thrilled you did!

• BTTR BOOTHS
    BTTR BOOTHS Photo Booths

It was a pleasure working with Bharti Productions. I was taken back by the amount of attention to detail that they provide. We work with a lot of vendors and it is a pleasure to work with such talent. I look forward to working with them on future events and projects.

• Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, LLC
    Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, LLC Hotel Weddings

Working with Bharti Productions over the years has been an absolute pleasure. They take extreme care in assuring that they are unobtrusive when needed and very visible when possible. We are very fortunate to work with such a great videography team and we always look forward to seeing them here.

• Great Neck, NY 11022 See on map
    518-503-0223 (Phone number)
    5186206851 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7! We're here for YOU!
  • Latham, NY 12110 See on map
    518-503-0223 (Phone number)
    5186206851 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7! We're here for YOU!