About BTTR BOOTHS

Better Than The Rest Booths offer best service, quality and pricing in the country.

BTTR Booths provides photo booth rentals for all of your special occasions. We service New England, and our booths are designed with one goal. That is to be Better Than The Rest. BTTR!!! Our experienced and friendly staff create a seamless approach to capture every step of all of your fun & memorable moments to create endless memories for your event. There are many options to choose from, everything is customizable to compliment your special day. If you are interested in our services please visit us at WWW.BTTRBOOTHS.COM and complete our check availability form for a sales rep reach out to you.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Springfield

32 Reviews for BTTR BOOTHS

Photobooth (9)
Clean Up (8)
Setup (8)
Delivery (7)

Great Service, our guests had a blast. Would Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Usama, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great experience. Used them for my wedding. The attendants were great and I loved the album I got at the end of the night. The booth was a big hit with the guests and the props were so fun! Thanks

Profile Picture Germana, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
1.0

I recently got married and hired BTTR for 4 hours at my wedding, not only was I not provided the 4 hours of service, another couples names was on the photo strip and when we advised the attendant she handed my guests a sharpie to black out the wrong names advising there was nothing she could do. I have contacted the company with 0 response from anyone, poor customer service, I will never get that time back for my wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/2/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1448053012096 setup
220x220 sq 1448053053608 117318287248819243238108879674765651050971o

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
BTTR Booths is without question the hardest working photo booth company that we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Their team puts out an enormous amount of effort and brings a ton of fun and great products to the table. We loved working with them and cannot wait to work with them in the future!

80 teakwood rd, Springfield, MA 01128   See On Map