Party Patrol Rentals

Southampton, MA View map

Party Patrol Rentals is a locally owned and operated company in Western MA. We offer a large variety of even rentals across the MA and CT area. We specialize in DJ services, uplighting, photo booth rentals and name in lights. We also have a large variety of rental items for your ceremony and reception including tents, tables, chairs, dance floors, projectors and more! Please visit our website today to see pictures of all of our inventory. We're only a phone call away to answer any questions you have!

Visit us on the web @ http://www.partypatrolrentals.com

Give us a call @ (413)230-0596

Email us @ MassPartyPatrol@gmail.com

Friend us on Facebook @ http://www.Facebook.com/SouthamptonPartyPatrol

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tent Accessories
Tents

4.7
    Samantha Married on 05/01/2016
    I used Party Patrol Rentals for my wedding. I want to specifically thank the wedding expert Christopher who went above and beyond to ensure that my day was perfect! He was with me every step of the way and even personally delivered and setup my Elite Hexagon tents. The Photo Booth attendant Matthew was also a great hit and made our guest feel comfortable taking pictures. I will be using Party Patrol Rentals for all future events!
  • User2989990 2+ years ago
    Always have what we are looking for and for a great price!
    Rachael Married on 08/31/2013
    Bryan with Southampton Party Patrol did an absolutely fabulous job the day of my wedding!!! The staff at Southampton Party Patrol was very responsive via email making it so easy to set everything up. Everyone demonstrated excellent customer service. As for the day of the wedding, the photobooth was a hit! The props that they brought were awesome - everyone had so much fun taking pictures. Bryan did an outstanding job making sure the photobooth was running smoothly. He took time to put extra copies of printouts into our photo album and even emailed me following the ceremony to remind me of the CD containing everyone's photos from the photobooth. I HIGHLY recommend Southampton Party Patrol for their rental services.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

233 College Highway Southampton, 01073
Location of (Party Patrol Rentals)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding