Party Patrol Rentals Reviews

14 | Southampton, MA

14 Reviews for Party Patrol Rentals

Samantha · Married on 05/01/2016

I used Party Patrol Rentals for my wedding. I want to specifically thank the wedding expert Christopher who went above and beyond to ensure that my day was perfect! He was with me every step of the way and even personally delivered and setup my Elite Hexagon tents. The Photo Booth attendant Matthew was also a great hit and made our guest feel comfortable taking pictures. I will be using Party Patrol Rentals for all future events!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Always have what we are looking for and for a great price!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/31/2013

Bryan with Southampton Party Patrol did an absolutely fabulous job the day of my wedding!!! The staff at Southampton Party Patrol was very responsive via email making it so easy to set everything up. Everyone demonstrated excellent customer service. As for the day of the wedding, the photobooth was a hit! The props that they brought were awesome - everyone had so much fun taking pictures. Bryan did an outstanding job making sure the photobooth was running smoothly. He took time to put extra copies of printouts into our photo album and even emailed me following the ceremony to remind me of the CD containing everyone's photos from the photobooth. I HIGHLY recommend Southampton Party Patrol for their rental services.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2013

Matt was great throughout the whole wedding planning process. He did a fantastic job as DJ the day of the wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. Many guests told me he was the best DJ they have seen! The photo booth was also a huge success. Both attendants we extremely friendly. We highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Justo · Married on 08/10/2013

Our experience with Matt was 100% positive! We hired for dj services, uplighting, photo booth and monogram. He met with us several times at my request as I wanted everything to be perfect! He absolutely delivered! The uplighting made the place absolutely beautiful! The photo booth was truly enjoyed by all of our guests and the music was awesome! I highly recommend him as he gave us excellent service and made our special day his #1 priority!

Sent on 09/04/2013

carol · event on: 06/19/2013

Thank you fot making our event a success.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Maria · event on: 06/09/2013

We ordered a photobooth for my daughters graduation. It was perfect !!!!
    The props really made the difference and I love having a copy of everyones photo. I think this is the only item
    you could rent that babies - grandparents will get involved in. It was A++++++

Sent on 06/11/2013

Aleda · Married on 06/08/2013

Absolutely wonderful vendor to work with. We booked the booth about a year in advance and the time we wanted the booth changes about 3 times during that year and they were more than flexible. The value Party Patrol provided was incredible compared to their competition. The album we were left with made a wonderful guest book and the guests loved the photo booth.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Very nice and professional, would definetly book them again!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2012

Matt and Brian are the best! They were so easy to work with and so agile! Matt even responded and made changes the night before our wedding and the day of our wedding! We couldn't have asked for better DJ's to work with. Matt had great suggestions for songs for the things we forgot about like the cake cutting. Matt kept the night on time and rolling with great music for everyone. My dad was thrilled that they even played songs from Glenn Miller just for him! The dance floor was packed the entire night and people are still raving about the great music. It made our wedding reception the best party ever and so stress free!

Sent on 08/21/2012

My husband and I used Party Patrol for our wedding as our DJ and also for their photobooth. They were reasonably priced and very professional. We LOVE our guestbook filled with all of the photobooth strips from the night. The customization of the strips to match our invitation was great too. We would definitely recommend them, they played all of the music we wanted and kept us on schedule for our speeches, cake cutting, ect.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2016

Party Patrol Rentals were accommodating in everyway from the moment I booked my event until the day the delivery in Westfield ma drivers came to pick everything up. I will defiantly be recommending to all!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Adam · event on: 09/28/2013

Very easy to deal with. Staff was very accommodating, pleasant, responsive and overall provided excellent service before, during and after. I had lots of questions in setting up logistics because I was not familiar with photo booths. They never made me feel like a bother.

Laura was super in designing the picture strips and just very nice.

The booth was clean, crisp and professional, and appeared very tasteful in the event room. The staff dressed appropriately too and were always pleasant and cheerful without being in the way.

Sent on 09/30/2013

bob · Married on 08/04/2018

0.4
      0.5

I rented a 20x30 tent they showed up I paid them and left came back tent didnt look right measured it 18x26 called spoke to some girl told her my issure gave me a BS story that the manufacture rounds up tent sizes ( really2 feet short one way 4 feet shot the other way ) asked to speak to manager call me back a few hours later spoke to my wife not nice I finally got to speak to him gave me the same BS about manufacture Really said next time he would give me a discount or bigger tent no satisfaction for what I paid for There will be no next time

Sent on 08/07/2018