143 Main St, Springfield, MA 01105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About J. Horne Photography

J.Horne Photography services MA, CT and parts of NY. We provide photo booths for weddings and any other type of event. No celebration is too big and no celebration is too small. JHP also specializes in studio sessions and on location portraiture photography. People fascinate me, their different personalities that always shine through even with a still photo and their unique expressions... Every face and gesture tells a different story and they're all worth capturing. What started out as a hobby became my passion, what became my passion is now my profession of choice. I love what I do. Whatever it is you do to make a living, the first rule is to be for certain you love doing it.

Follow J. Horne Photography on

img2716

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for J. Horne Photography

Kevin · Married on 05/15/2016

Jesse and crew were an awesome addition to our wedding. They provided a large selection of really fun props and amazing service throughout the day. The personalized photo book of all the pictures from the booth is a really cool keepsake. You can't go wrong with J. Horne.

Sharon · Married on 10/24/2015

Jesse was a pleasure to work with - very responsive to any and all questions. I used him for a Photo Booth at the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding. He was great! Everyone had a blast and enjoyed talking to him as well. His equipment was first rate; he set it up quickly and on time; and he was very receptive to suggestions about props. His prices were better than anyone else and he exceeded all my expectations. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him unconditionally!!

J Horne photography was an amazing add-on to our wedding. They were super professional. The way they put the scrapbook together was great - it was cute to sit down and look at it after our honeymoon, and we have the flash drive, too! The photo booth came with more props than I've seen at other weddings from other vendors. They were extremely professional and personable at the same time. They even came up to me and my husband at the end of the night to ask us if we wanted to be the last two in the rental - I thought that was super nice. Also, my DJ and photographer were quoting close to 1000 for the photo booth - J Horne was very competitive with his pricing, and it was for the same, if not better, service. We even got to pick our background for the strips out of thousands.

J. Horne Photography FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 143 Main St Springfield, 01105 See on map