Holland, Holland, MI 49424 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About BG Photography Studios

I'm taking a guess that you probably have ten internet tabs open trying to check as much off your wedding to-do list as possible, so here's the thing:

Take a deep breath, and remember…

You've found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. And I want to be there on the day you start your marriage journey. I want to keep those moments locked in my camera and safe in your heart. I want your soul to stir when you look back on your wedding images.

If you'd like to learn more about me aside from photography to see if we'd hit it off professionally, visit my website & we can get those first date butterflies together!

Follow BG Photography Studios on

BG Photography Studios 6
BG Photography Studios 7
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/30/2018

Incredibly talented photographer and wonderful human being!

Brennigan is an amazingly talented photographer and an absolute ray of sunshine. My husband and I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us, including capturing some of the best moments of our lives in such a real, natural, timeless way. She is immensely creative and has a knack for putting everyone around her at ease, she is incredibly supportive and she deeply cares about her clients. Hiring her to be our photographer was one of the best decisions I've made, and I look forward to sharing more of my life's big moments with her.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    BG Photography Studios 8

Molly Craft · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding!!

Brennigan has this gift of capturing the most emotionally raw and real moments in the days that mean the most. For us it was our wedding. When we look back at our photos it is so easy to feel and relive the moment in her work. We are so appreciative and feel blessed to have had her be a part of our big day. There is no doubt that she will be a part of all of the big days and special moments to come for our family.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    BG Photography Studios 18
    BG Photography Studios 19

Lizz Gietzen · Married on 07/28/2018

Fun and Fabulous

I am not sure where to start, BG photography was absolutely amazing to work with. Brennigan understood our vision perfectly and made every picture fit that vision. She documented our day with such purpose and intentionality. She was very responsive and genuinely cared about what we wanted. I am so happy that we got the privilege to work with Brennigan and will forever have her gorgeous pictures to remember our perfect day!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    BG Photography Studios 20
    BG Photography Studios 21

BG Photography Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Holland Holland, MI, 49424 See on map