Holland, MI 49424 Map · Phone number

About ens photography

As I venture outside, camera in hand, I get giddy thinking about the possibilities. How I can capture you and your loved ones so that you can enjoy life even more. It's a privilege to take pictures and I love it! I love to help people enjoy life and then help them remember the joyous occasion, event, happening by catching it digitally.

A little about me — I'm an on-location photographer, whether that be your home, a park, a nearby lake, the beach, a church, a venue, wherever— it just means I don't have my own studio (yet). I love the 4 seasons and the different elements they add to photography. I love events - I worked weddings as a coordinator for 6.5 years and loved every minute. And I love personalities and how they come out on camera— a shy look, a smirk, eyes that glow with wonderment, a precious kiss, a new beginning, a milestone, a mischievous smile-these are what I love to capture.

Weddings are some of my favorites as it is such a special day in your life and you want your photos to reflect everything about that special day. I was married a wonderful 3.5 years ago and although things at my wedding didn't quite go as planned (it rained, sound system broke, etc.), it was the most memorable day of my life and I would love to photograph your special day and help you relax, enjoy the moments, and have those memories last forever in the photographs I capture.

IMG5226
IMG5226
a038e8a40a90f989 1324519435322 IMG2669copy
IMG2835copy

2 Reviews for ens photography

ens photography did our engagement photo session as well as our wedding day. We LOVED her and her work. Elise was great to work with and made each photo session enjoyable and fun--even for me who normally does not like my picture taken. We love our photos and enjoy the moment she captured from our special day!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/26/2010

Elise was/is friendly & made the photo time enjoyable. We only had her do the bride & groom photos(nothing 'live' at the wedding) but found that she has a good eye for locations & poses as well as being open to our suggestions/wants. We were very pleased with the quality & beauty of the photos we received from ENS photography.

Sent on 10/04/2012