Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beverly Hills DJ Company

Latin Wedding DJ Specialist

We help couples planning a wedding who really love music and want a fun reception that isn’t cheesy.

We offer wedding entertainment that is organized & carefree, which means a smooth program & more time for dancing.

Music Mixes Link:: https://www.mixcloud.com/BeverlyHillsDJ/

Here’s what makes our wedding services unique:

1. We publish our rates on our website (www.BeverlyHillsDJ.com)

2. Certified Wedding Consultants help plan your event at no additional charge

3. All our packages include: Pre Planning, Coordination, MC & DJ

4. You always know who your DJ will be (in writing)

5. We create a personal webpage for your event at no additional charge

7. Dance on a Cloud Effect

8. Video Screen & Projector

9. Color Monograms/Gobo

10. Pin Spot Effects

Click here for: "10 Los Angeles Wedding Insider Secrets to Save you Time, Money & Stress"

Link to our Website w/Prices:

Link to our Facebook:

You Tube Video Link:

Thank you again for your consideration & please let me know what we can do to earn your business & trust.

Happy Planning!

Liability Insurance (7)
One Event Per Day (6)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)

The Beverly Hills DJ Company is the way to go! Fredy the DJ is a crowd pleaser, the lighting, and photo booth services made our intimate wedding a grand event! We didn't miss out on anything a "big" wedding would have had. They were professional throughout the entire process, helping to coordinate a timeline for the day and working hand and hand with our photographer made everything seamless. Fredy knew the exact music to play even though I didn't know what songs to add to our playlist for our diverse group. He's fun and very professional. Our friends nicknamed him "Baby David Tutera"!! LOL You won't regret using this company as one of the most important vendors for your special day!

Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - Lighting was perfect
Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - The ambiance
Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - Even mom enjoyed the music!
Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - Fredy our DJ at the end of the night.
Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - Diverse crowd!
Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - Photo booth fun!
Photo
Photo of Beverly Hills DJ Company in Covina, CA - Bride and Groom!!
Profile Picture Ann, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We couldn’t have picked a better dj for our wedding. He was amazing... our guests danced all night! Played great music and very professional!! Definitely would recommend Fabian!

Profile Picture yesenia, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fabian is amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding I had Invisioned is what we received. I decided not to hire a wedding coordinator (because I am a control freak) and I had no idea how important a timeline was, or how to put one together. After my first meeting with Fabian, I had a timeline. The day of politely kept us on schedule, I forgot to give him the table chart, he needed to call each table for a photo opportunity, he walked to each table, to invite guest to their photo session. Now to the best part, the Music and MC; well all I can say, is that my guest are still raving about how much fun they had. Every single one of my guest made it to the dance floor. My bridal party intro was the best ever! I love all the social media post that my guest are sharing . Thank you again Fabian for going above and beyond.
#lgepicwedding #BeverlyhillsDJcompany

220x220 sq 1420575315966 2g
220x220 sq 1420575334680 2h

1 VIDEO

10 ENDORSEMENTS
When a Professional Photographer gets married, they obviously cannot shoot their own wedding. Being the professional artist that they are they search High and Low for the best photographer out there to ensure that their wedding is captured as best as possible and to their standards. Well, it's the same for DJs. When I got married I wanted the best out there because they were going to have to meet high standards being that I am a DJ. I wanted the entertainment to be better than if I had done it myself. That is why I hired Fabian at the Beverly Hills DJ Company. From the helping plan out our reception in the months leading up to our Wedding day, to the Reception itself. He went above and beyond all our expectations. We were very happy with all that he did for us, and he kept the night moving, and the dance-floor full. I didn't have to think about a thing all night. As a DJ we try and provide not only the best service possible but "Peace of Mind" and that is exactly what Fabian offers. If you want quality and professionalism, then I would HIGHLY recommend Fabian and The Beverly Hills DJ Company.

It is always a pleasure to work with the Beverly Hills DJ Company! they are one of the most experienced and professional DJ Companies in the industry. At McSwain Events we make customer service an experience for our clients. We believe in all of the vendors that we recommend to our clients. As a certified event coordinator I have chosen to work with only the best and Fabian and his team are just that! When nothing short of perfection is acceptable choose the Beverly Hills DJ Company. Eventfully yours, Elizabeth McSwain, McSwain Events/Chaffey College Chino Community Center Special Events Coordinator 5890 College Park Avenue Chino, CA 91710 909 652-8200

Fabian, owner of the Beverly Hills DJ Company, really saved the day for one of my clients! He truly is an event professional and is absolutely willing to work with your budget!

I have had the pleasure of working with the Beverly Hills J Company and they are very professional, the variety of music superb. I would recommend them highly.

I highly recommend Beverly Hills Dj Co for all your music and uplighting decor needs. Fabian is charismatic, charming, professional, and really knows how to keep an event going. Fabian gets a good read of the crowd and plays music everyone really enjoys. I attended an event fabian hosted he made the place look magnificent. The uplighting decor and pin spot lighting was amazing. I refer and will continue to refer all my brides, friends and family to Beverly Hills Dj. Thanks Fabian. Max Montes Dream Invite

60 PROS I KNOW

220 E. Badillo St., Covina, CA 91723   See On Map
909-297-3600 (phone)
Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday By Apt. Only Saturday - Closed for Events Sunday - Closed for Events