11306 Montgall Ave. #1406, Kansas City, MO 64137 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About DJ Ricky MacDonald

I am an independent, full-service DJ catering to all events, but specializing in weddings. What is unique about my service is I have incorporated everything a bride could want in a wedding DJ into an all-inclusive package which means you get what you want at a great price, with no "add-ons" or "up-sells". I have performed many weddings and receive 100% positive feedback from all my clients. I hope that you will give me call or shoot me an email so we can get together and talk about how I can make your special day run smoothly, look beautiful and ensure that all of your guests have a great time.

swart12
swart12

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for DJ Ricky MacDonald

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

DJ Ricky did an amazing job for our wedding! He met with us prior to the big day and discussed the flow of the event down to every last detail. He was professional and courtesy in getting back with me anytime that I e-mailed or called him with questions. DJ Ricky was flexible with what we needed even down to changing his schedule a bit to accomodate an earlier set up due to some nasty weather we had. His music, lights, and overall presentation was great! I have already recommended him to two other brides this year and they both used him at their wedding and loved his services! I will continue to proudly recommend him to future friends and families for weddings, birthdays, and other special parties! You won't be disappointed...I promise! :)

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/05/2012

Ricky did an amazing job with our wedding. He met with us a few times before the date and very quickly honed in on our personal styles, what we wanted, didn't want, and how we wanted our day to go. Additionally he worked with some musicians from our family who were playing some music during the ceremony and helped to get their audio equipment all connected and working.

On the actual day everything sounded great! The ambiance from the lighting was fun and fit our venue perfectly. Ricky handled giving the audience cues on what was happening; and wasn't intrusive or over-the-top like a lot of wedding DJs I've seen. He also fit the music to the mood of crowd very well. Our guests had a blast dancing.

I would recommend Ricky 100% to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2011

Ricky was such an incredible DJ. He was fun and so easy to work with. He was always early to every meeting and never late. He took the time to really get to know my fiance and I which made the day of our wedding so much easier. He was an amazing DJ in the sense that he played the songs I asked him too, but what makes him different than the rest is that he's able to read the crowd and knows exactly what songs to play to keep the dancing going. He was very professional and very reasonable. I would highly recommend him for any event. My favorite thing about working with Ricky was that he made everything fun and that's how wedding planning should be.

Sent on 01/20/2012