Beverly Hills DJ Company Reviews

113 | Los Angeles, CA

113 Reviews for Beverly Hills DJ Company

Chelsea P. · Married on 05/08/2021

Perfect Mix of Cultures - Best DJ!

Fabian did an exceptional job at my wedding reception! He communicated with me often as we prepared for the event to ensure I felt comfortable and had all of my questions answered. When it came time for the special day, he guided us throughout the night smoothly and stress-free. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. My husband is from Argentina and he did a great job balancing the Latin and American cultures and all of my guests had a great time! I highly recommend them for your next event!

Cameron L. · Married on 05/02/2021

my favorite day

Fabian is a true jack of all trades. He made sure every music transition was seamless and smooth. He has a perfect “announcement voice” that garners all guest’s attention when he speaks. All of that being said, he made sure to go out of his way to ask myself and my new bride if we needed any food, drinks, etc. during the event. Fabian made all of the planning easy for us and was always just a text/call/email away. Fabian was truly the textbook definition of a professional.

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2021

Happy Customers!

Our wedding took place on April 30th, 2021. Beverly Hills DJ was a recommended vendor through the Coco Palm venue. Unfortunately, the Coco Palm canceled our wedding in February. Ana from Beverly Hills DJ remained our day-of coordinator and we couldn’t be happier with her services. Throughout the uncertainty of COVID to helping us choose a new venue to going above and beyond with vendor recommendations and day-of coordinating; we couldn’t have been happier with her services. We ended up booking our photobooth through them as well. Although, we were sad that our venue had another DJ included, Fabian was the best guy for the job and we definitely missed his services that evening! Thank you, again for going above and beyond and remaining affordable for the day of our dreams! We hope to be able to book their services in the future!

• Karen

Karen H. · Married on 04/17/2021

Just Wooowwww!

Just wow! Fabian was truly on of the best DJs I have ever encountered. From the initial consultation and through COVID and moving our wedding, Fabian was always following up and making sure we were okay.
    He was amazing the day of our wedding. He played all of the music we loved and kept our dance floor full I am not exaggerating at all times. From guests to family, everyone was just so impressed. I would HIGHLY recommend Fabian for any event!!!!!

Carmen V. · Married on 04/16/2021

Great bilingual DJ

Fabian was super helpful and organized.
    He met with me several times before my wedding to ensure everything was in order.
    Loved that he was bilingual and that I was able to creat my own play list.

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 02/21/2021

Such a great Dj with photo booth services!

Fabian and his team are amazing! They didn’t even bat an eye when we had to change venues one month before our wedding due to the pandemic! He was always easy to communicate with and not only did everyone make good use of the photo booth, he kept them on the dance floor all night! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Valerie

Valerie L. · Married on 09/27/2020

The best DJ/MC

Fabian was our DJ/MC at our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!! He has such a great, warm, and welcoming personality. He also helped us with our timeline and made sure we always knew what was next and keeping us updated. He even visited our sweetheart table offering to get us drinks or anything we needed. Hands down I would definitely hire him again! Everyone at our wedding said he played great music. For most of the entire night we were all dancing nonstop. If you are looking for a DJ/MC for your wedding, please do yourself a favor and hire him. I promise you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Jessie R. · Married on 08/15/2020

Professional Dj

I just got married and Fabian along with his crew were extremely helpful throughout my entire wedding. We loved how professional he was, and especially the music he played. All my guests asked who the DJ was because he was doing such a fantastic job ! Once it hit party time during my wedding, he played the perfect songs to keep everyone dancing ! Thank you Fabian for making my wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Brittini · Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent!

I was genuinely glad that we had Fabian assist us in our special day! Things ran smoothly and he was so kind, helpful, and professional!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Marcie

Marcie R. · Married on 06/05/2020

Great DJ's and great people!

We were referred here from our venue and met with Fabian. In the months leading to our wedding we met with Fabian multiple times, not because it was required, but because he was so dang helpful and enjoyable. He helped us with our timeline, formality ideas and song ideas. Then, he told us our DJ would actually be Fredy for our day. We met Fredy at our venue and were even more excited. Fredy coordinated EVERYTHING for us and absolutely killed it with the music (nailed it, a good thing). They were both great enjoyable people and we luckily have our pictures with Fredy for the memories. We will definitely be calling them for our next event when we need a DJ.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Sherida

Sherida M. · Married on 02/09/2020

Professional, fun, and awesome DJ!😁

Fabian was the DJ at my wedding on February 9 2020.... he did a fantastic job! He interviewed me to get to know the dynamics of my wedding and our culture to understand what music would best fit our wedding. I gave him a few songs and he went with it and he did a great job selecting songs. Fabian had a great positive and professional voice and energy. He knew how to keep us on track and even suggested wedding games, which turned out to be really fun! I would recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a smooth flowing wedding! He was truly a professional and awesome! 😁😁😁

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Christina

Christina G. · Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic service!

Hands down a great DJ! Highly recommend! Fabian played great music all night long!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel N. · Married on 10/26/2019

Fabian is a Professional Party Starter!

When it comes to hiring a DJ, your main concern is whether or not they can deliver a fun time for you and your guests.

We recently had the pleasure of hiring Fabian as our DJ/Lighting/MC vendor for our October wedding. Being “hip-hop” dancers (how my now-husband and I met) and having the majority of our guests be dancers too, it was a huge task to find a good DJ that would able to keep the party going! Fabian surpassed our expectations the whole day.

Before dinner even ended, I already received multiple compliments on our music (& that’s just dinner)! Fabian is a seasoned professional who understands the correct flow of a wedding (and I’m sure any other event) and can read a crowd easily– he knows when to change the song if no one’s feeling it, or maintain the energy if everyone is loving it. I’ve been to many weddings where people would just sit in their seats, but this was not the case! Fabian had everyone up and moving all night long! As a people-pleasing bride, I was so happy.

Fabian also doubled as our MC and lighting person. He worked great with our day-of coordinator to make sure everyone knew what was happening and where they should be. He stuck to the timeline and was friendly/professional to the rest of the vendors and our guests. There were never any dull moments, and everyone told us how smoothly everything went! Having never worked at our venue, Fabian took direction perfectly and followed through with every task. Our venue was lit up beautifully and his customized GOBO design was the icing on the cake.

The months leading up to the event were a breeze! His company has their own website/platform where the celebrants can drop-in songs! It made planning so much easier! He even provides various lists of recommendations for different events–cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. Their planning website is a fill in the blank format, and it’s so easy to finish, even a 7 year old can do it! Our phone calls with Fabian were warm and pleasant! He was always accommodating and made sure he knew exactly what was going, even noting and recommending things we didn’t even think of (again, only a professional would be able to do this).

My husband and I have no complaints. It was such an honor to work with Fabian and his team on the biggest day of our lives. We could not be more thankful. Essentially, our guests loved his playlist, and that’s more than we could ever ask for. If you want a DJ that takes the stress away from planning and makes sure the party keeps going, Fabian is your guy.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Leezett C. · Married on 09/01/2019

Seamless, easy going, and reliable!

Fabian is seriously the best! From beginning to end it was a smooth ride! The day of my wedding he would pop in and always ask if we were wedding for the next action item on our schedule which I thought was really great as it allowed us to prepare for what was next. The music flow was great and my family and friends had an amazing time! Fabian was my sisters DJ as well at her wedding! Amazing job.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Michael M. · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding choice we made, hands down!

I had a lot to worry about since my wife and I were doing all the wedding planning ourselves, but Fabian and Beverly Hills DJ company was one of the best decisions we made. We had an initial meeting with Fabian a few months before the wedding (and by the way, Fabian is super pleasant and VERY professional) and they kept in touch over the next few months, making sure we were on track.

Fabian helped us with our music decisions and timeline and made us feel at ease. (I know he's done a TON of weddings so he knows what the bride and groom go through). Having Fabian there made everything go smoothly. He was a great MC and let us enjoy ourselves while he kept everything on track.

If I had to choose one vendor that was critical to our reception going off without a hitch it would be Fabian and Beverly Hills DJs. The price was within our budget but the service was over and above. You absolutely cannot go wrong by choosing them. I recommend Fabian and his company very highly.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Alyssa S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ!

Fabian and his team are absolutely amazing! Fabian is super easy to work with and truly wants to get to know you, your music interests, and personalities so he can make your event absolutely perfect. His client website is easy to navigate and make requests on, and ensures everything you want will be taken care of. Fabian was really good at reading the room and playing exactly what our guests wanted to hear to get them on the dance floor. Everyone had such a great time, and we're still getting compliments on the DJ and photo booth weeks after the wedding. Thank you Fabian, you made our day truly amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Martha C. · Married on 03/29/2019

Wedding DJ Service

Amazing service from both Fabian and our DJ Freddy. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The entire night was amazing! He did a great job entertaining our guests throughout the night. He played exactly what songs/music we asked for, cued the songs in and out as we asked, and kept people dancing the entire night. Definitely recommend this DJ company.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 03/24/2019

Great DJ, never empty dance floor

I had the pleasure of working with Fabian and he was amazing from beginning to end. Th dance floor was never empty and our song lists were followed very well so our crowd was always moving. He was like a day of coordinator because he always kept me on schedule. I'd hire them again for other events because they were excellent!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Riley · Married on 03/01/2019

Fabian was our dj for our big day and we couldn’t have been luckier to have him a part of our big day. He was responsive, so fun, and respectful

We cannot THANK Fabian enough! He was seriously amazing to work with, and we were so lucky to have him a part of our big day! He made the day so easy and fun. I would 100% percent recommend them!😃

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie C. · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Experience

Fabian was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Not only for the music but for our entire wedding process. He was always available to answer any questions we had. Fabian made sure on the day of our wedding we had something to eat or drink since we were so busy. My family was definitely impressed by that because they didn’t imagine someone to do that for us. Thank you Fabian for all your help and hard work in making our wedding planning process easy!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Christian C. · Married on 10/17/2018

Complete professionals and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Beverly Hills DJ Company was an incredible vendor to work with and we would highly recommend them to anybody. From our very first conversation we instantly felt at ease and had a sense that we were in good hands. They also periodically checked in with us to see if we had any questions or needed help with anything.
    We were pleasantly surprised to find out that they also offered day-of coordinator services. Ana Cordova was our day-of coordinator and her and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure that every last little detail was taken care of for our big day. We never once felt like things were going wrong or being rushed. The entire evening ran smoothly, and we were able to fully enjoy the party the way it should be. DJ Freddy also did an amazing job! He played all our requested songs and did a great job reading the crowd and seeing what genres were keeping the party alive. From the moment he started doing his thing there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Not sure if they use different DJs for their events, but if you're planning to book this vendor, definitely request DJ Freddy! He's frickin awesome!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rosy R. · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Time

Such an amazing time. I never saw the dance floor empty, everyone had a smile on their face.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Monica · Married on 09/30/2018

Fabian was our DJ extraordinaire this past weekend at the CocoPalm Restaurant. He helped us with both our ceremony and reception. I can honestly say he was the best vendor experience we had. He was so easy to talk to, and very attentive. From the initial meeting to communication throughout the process, I could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Beverly Hills DJ Company based on my personal experience.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

The Beverly Hills DJ Company is the way to go! Fredy the DJ is a crowd pleaser, the lighting, and photo booth services made our intimate wedding a grand event! We didn't miss out on anything a "big" wedding would have had. They were professional throughout the entire process, helping to coordinate a timeline for the day and working hand and hand with our photographer made everything seamless. Fredy knew the exact music to play even though I didn't know what songs to add to our playlist for our diverse group. He's fun and very professional. Our friends nicknamed him "Baby David Tutera"!! LOL You won't regret using this company as one of the most important vendors for your special day!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better dj for our wedding. He was amazing... our guests danced all night! Played great music and very professional!! Definitely would recommend Fabian!

Sent on 09/21/2018