Beverly Hills DJ Company Reviews

Beverly Hills DJ Company 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Caballero · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Experience

Fabian was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Not only for the music but for our entire wedding process. He was always available to answer any questions we had. Fabian made sure on the day of our wedding we had something to eat or drink since we were so busy. My family was definitely impressed by that because they didn’t imagine someone to do that for us. Thank you Fabian for all your help and hard work in making our wedding planning process easy!!

Christian Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Complete professionals and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Beverly Hills DJ Company was an incredible vendor to work with and we would highly recommend them to anybody. From our very first conversation we instantly felt at ease and had a sense that we were in good hands. They also periodically checked in with us to see if we had any questions or needed help with anything.
    We were pleasantly surprised to find out that they also offered day-of coordinator services. Ana Cordova was our day-of coordinator and her and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure that every last little detail was taken care of for our big day. We never once felt like things were going wrong or being rushed. The entire evening ran smoothly, and we were able to fully enjoy the party the way it should be. DJ Freddy also did an amazing job! He played all our requested songs and did a great job reading the crowd and seeing what genres were keeping the party alive. From the moment he started doing his thing there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Not sure if they use different DJs for their events, but if you're planning to book this vendor, definitely request DJ Freddy! He's frickin awesome!

Rosy Rodriguez · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Time

Such an amazing time. I never saw the dance floor empty, everyone had a smile on their face.

monica · Married on 09/30/2018

Fabian was our DJ extraordinaire this past weekend at the CocoPalm Restaurant. He helped us with both our ceremony and reception. I can honestly say he was the best vendor experience we had. He was so easy to talk to, and very attentive. From the initial meeting to communication throughout the process, I could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Beverly Hills DJ Company based on my personal experience.

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

The Beverly Hills DJ Company is the way to go! Fredy the DJ is a crowd pleaser, the lighting, and photo booth services made our intimate wedding a grand event! We didn't miss out on anything a "big" wedding would have had. They were professional throughout the entire process, helping to coordinate a timeline for the day and working hand and hand with our photographer made everything seamless. Fredy knew the exact music to play even though I didn't know what songs to add to our playlist for our diverse group. He's fun and very professional. Our friends nicknamed him "Baby David Tutera"!! LOL You won't regret using this company as one of the most important vendors for your special day!

Beverly Hills DJ Company 8
    Beverly Hills DJ Company 13
    Beverly Hills DJ Company 14
  • Y

yesenia · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better dj for our wedding. He was amazing... our guests danced all night! Played great music and very professional!! Definitely would recommend Fabian!

Leticia · Married on 08/04/2018

Fabian is amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding I had Invisioned is what we received. I decided not to hire a wedding coordinator (because I am a control freak) and I had no idea how important a timeline was, or how to put one together. After my first meeting with Fabian, I had a timeline. The day of politely kept us on schedule, I forgot to give him the table chart, he needed to call each table for a photo opportunity, he walked to each table, to invite guest to their photo session. Now to the best part, the Music and MC; well all I can say, is that my guest are still raving about how much fun they had. Every single one of my guest made it to the dance floor. My bridal party intro was the best ever! I love all the social media post that my guest are sharing . Thank you again Fabian for going above and beyond.
    #lgepicwedding #BeverlyhillsDJcompany

Beverly Hills DJ Company 15
    Beverly Hills DJ Company 16

Marisol · Married on 07/07/2018

Fabian is friendly and easy going. My fiancé and I booked his services (DJ and Photobooth) 9 months prior to our wedding date, Fabian and Ana did an amazing job checking in with us every few weeks to make sure the wedding planning was going smoothly. Additionally, I had several special requests for songs that were not found in his music library and Fabian went above and beyond to make sure he found the versions I had chosen. Fabian is awesome!

Scarlett · Married on 06/23/2018

Hiring Beverly Hills DJ to do my event was one of the easiest and best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Fabian was my DJ and Ana was my event coordinator. They are such an awesome team together and they are dedicated to every detail that will make your day amazing. Weddings are never perfect.. and something always goes wrong.. so they say, but thanks to Ana and Fabian we had the most perfect day!! Everything went off without a hitch and we could not have asked for more from a DJ and wedding corrdinator. Their work ethic and care for your event cannot be beat!

Vanessa · Married on 04/20/2018

Loved how smoothly everything went! Fabian was amazing with being on schedule. He was so helpful and loved how he always checked in to see how things are going and if I needed anything. Loved how the music we selected was played and stuck to the genres of or sound selections. He had my whole family dancing and having a great time! Photo booth was a hit! Family had a great time taking pictures and having a great time! Thank you Beverly Hills Dj!

Jolinda · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you! You helped make my wedding memorable. You had my dance floor going all night! I really appreciate the constant contact through this whole thing. Both of you are really great! I will defiantly be recommending you to my family and friends. :)

Thanks again,
    Jolinda

Blanca · Married on 03/30/2018

Beverly Hills DJ was amazing! From the planning to the day of the event Fabian did such a great job with my retirement and birthday party. He is very professional and has a great DJ voice as well. Everyone had so much fun dancing. I recommend Beverly Hills DJ for your wedding or next party.

Beverly Hills DJ Company 17
    Beverly Hills DJ Company 18
    Beverly Hills DJ Company 19

stephanie · Married on 02/23/2018

Beverly Hills DJ was AMAZING! From the beginning of the planning process, to the monthly emails checking in with us to see if we needed any assistance. Fabian and Ana we always available to answer all our questions. When we first met with Fabian my fiancé and I had a small music list of request but no clue how to plan out the time line. Fabian took care of all of that ! Walking out of his office was literally a weight off my shoulders. Now to talk about the actual wedding. THE MUSIC, THE LIGHTING AND MONOGRAM!!! Fabian did everything we requested and then some. He periodically checked in with me to see if I needed anything or wanted to hear anything or wanted to change any of the timing! His professionalism was second to none! My husband and I never left the dance floor. He had us dancing and singing in our seats before the dance portion even began! We had calls and text from all our guest the next morning and aside from the venue and food at our wedding the next compliment we received was about the music! Everyone complimented the timing and flow of our reception. Which I credit to Fabian. I would absolutely recommend Beverly Hills DJ!

Beverly Hills DJ Company 20

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2018

Beverly Hills DJ company was recommended to me through my venue and I am so glad they were! They provided an online portal where I could customize all of the special events during my ceremony and reception and select songs to be played throughout the night. I met with Fabian shortly before the wedding and we confirmed all of the details together. Freddy was our DJ for our wedding. He got in touch with me the week of the wedding as well to make sure everything was correct. At my wedding Freddy was very professional and had everything ready to go in a timely manner. Many of my guests raved about how much they liked him as our MC, as did I. What I most liked was the fact that he kept everything flowing. He let me take control of what I felt I wanted to and stepped in when I wasn't sure and wanted guidance. I felt like I could trust his experience to help my guests have a good time. And wow did we all have a great time. Freddy was flexible with what my guests wanted too. My new husband is a huge metalhead as are many of my family members and he kept the party hyped with songs for them as well! Our package included lighting as well and Beverly Hills DJ made our reception look amazing! The next time I am in need of DJ services I will most definitely call Beverly Hills DJ and Freddy, I would recommend them to all friends and family as well!

Margaret · Married on 12/09/2017

This is the 3 or 4th time I used Beverly Hills DJ for our annual holiday party, and every time the service was excellent. They are very good at gauging the crowd and the dance floor "poppin'". We even had party crashers from another event across from ours because our music was better. Thank you Fabian and thank you DJ Ralph you guys ROCK!

Eleni · Married on 11/25/2017

Fabian and Ana were a great help! They even worked with our conflicting schedules throughout the planning process. On the day of our event, DJ Fabian, did an excellent job mc-ing our wedding. He was fun and knew just what to play to keep the celebration going. Throughout the event he would check in with us to make sure we were okay and to make sure we were happy. We opted for the photo booth as well and everyone loved it! 100% would recommend! You will not be disappointed.

Sophie · Married on 09/17/2017

We had our wedding this past September and had the pleasure of working with Beverly Hills DJ Company. Ana and Fabian were wonderful to work with from start to finish! Ana was our day of coordinator and Fabian provided the lighting and DJ services. They were easy to work with, had great communication and truly went above and beyond. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend them to friends and family. I really appreciated that Ana checked in with us during the course of our engagement. She was always there to answer any questions we had and worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect for us. Fabian was wonderful as well and had great communication. Thank you both so much!!!!

brenda · Married on 08/12/2017

Hey Fabian,

Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the help, not only during the wedding, but throughout this whole crazy planning. You sure made life easier for me ! One of the best DJs by far !!! I will put out a great word.

Kind Regards,
    Brenda

• Kathia

Kathia · Married on 07/18/2017

Our DJ Fabian was awesome. He is so easy to talk to and very flexible. He responds pretty quick if we had questions and he gives great suggestions in music. He customizes what you want and has everyone dancing. He is very professional and has excellent service. I highly recommend him for your DJ. Our wedding was awesome with his music and we can't thank you enough Fabian.

cindy · Married on 07/01/2017

Fabian was very attentive and helpful during our meetings with him. He helped us choose our songs. Also to create and adhere to our timeline.

Brittney · Married on 06/24/2017

Beverly Hills DJ Company was Great, right from the beginning Fabian reached out to us to make sure we were all on the same page on what we wanted for our wedding in terms of music, timeline of the night, Photo Booth, etc.

DJ Ralph was our DJ for our wedding night and he did an amazing job. Right from the beginning he approached my husband and I to introduce himself and go over everything one final time before it was show time. He did a great job keeping keeping everything on schedule as far as dances, speeches, etc. The music he played was amazing, he used the music we provided on the website and combined it with similar music of the same genres, also did a great job reading the crowd seeing what they were dancing to the most. All guests had a great time and were on the dance floor all night long and we received a lot of praise for DJ Ralph.

Thank you Fabian and DJ Ralph!

Manuel · Married on 06/03/2017

I just want to said thank you, so much Fabian for all your help definitely , We recommend you As a excellent person . great job forever.... thanks again Fabian from Manuel & Adriana Moreno

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2017

Fabian was excellent ! From answering all my phone calls and emails before the big day all the way to the actually day . Fabian was professional, fun and so attentive . If you want great music and a great MC go with Fabian ! Our guests had a blast and my day went smoothly thanks to Beverly Hills DJ company .

Just to give some example of service he gave . 1. Played all the jams . 2. helped all us stay on track with our time so we can fit everything . 3. he made so many thoughtful gestures like giving us water and asking us if we needed anything thirught the whole day . 4. He was on time for set up and started on time with the music . 5. Fabian was a great speaker and made all the correct announcements .

Ricardo · Married on 04/01/2017

Fabian and his team at Beverly Hills DJ were so awesome! Very professional, and our DJ Ralph kept everyone on the dance floor!

Ashlee · Married on 04/01/2017

Absolutely amazing! So easy to work with and accommodating to personal style, wants, and needs!

Beverly Hills DJ Company team,
    "Omg you are the sweetest and the best! My goodness thank you so much for the wedding! I was sick the whole time in Hawaii with a terrible cold.. almost fully recovered. Working on thank you notes now to my fabulous vendors that made my night possible. Thank you!"