11271 National Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064, Covina, CA 90064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Pricing

About Beverly Hills DJ Company

Hi, it’s me, Fabian. Welcome.

I’m grateful for the opportunity to begin to connect over what stands to be the most amazing, most meaningful, and most memorable day of your life.

Preferably with a Latin flavor.

Whether you’re having a completely Latin Wedding Reception or a Bicultural Wedding, I know how to create a great balance of English, Spanish or any other style of music that you & your guests will love.

As a second generation Mexican-American, nothing excites more than mixing Latin music. My favorite styles to mix are Cumbia, Merengue and Reggaeton.

Fluent in Spanish and English, I know what it takes to make an abuelita happy.

In my 20 year career as a wedding DJ, I’ve never seen two couples with the same needs or desires. I take the time to get to know my couples—their likes & dislikes—before the wedding day.

Very few D.J.’s like taking music requests, I do…especially when it’s a song that works well in the mix.

That’s when I know I’m vibing with the crowd’s energy.

A great D.J. always begins with the end in mind.

And when all is said and done and the party’s over…

My couples may wake up the next day feeling a little sore from dancing…

Their cheeks may event hurt from smiling, as they think, Wow! We threw one hell of a party.

That’s the feeling I live and work for…

Nothing is more true than the Spanish saying: "Si vale la pena hacerlo, vale la pena hacerlo bien."

Translation: If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

I look forward to helping you create the wedding of your dreams.

Eventfully Yours,

Beverly Hills DJ Company 6
Beverly Hills DJ Company 7
  • Marcie

Marcie Ramirez · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Great DJ's and great people!

We were referred here from our venue and met with Fabian. In the months leading to our wedding we met with Fabian multiple times, not because it was required, but because he was so dang helpful and enjoyable. He helped us with our timeline, formality ideas and song ideas. Then, he told us our DJ would actually be Fredy for our day. We met Fredy at our venue and were even more excited. Fredy coordinated EVERYTHING for us and absolutely killed it with the music (nailed it, a good thing). They were both great enjoyable people and we luckily have our pictures with Fredy for the memories. We will definitely be calling them for our next event when we need a DJ.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Beverly Hills DJ Company 8

Martha Carmelos · Married on 03/29/2019

Wedding DJ Service

Amazing service from both Fabian and our DJ Freddy. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The entire night was amazing! He did a great job entertaining our guests throughout the night. He played exactly what songs/music we asked for, cued the songs in and out as we asked, and kept people dancing the entire night. Definitely recommend this DJ company.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Riley · Married on 03/01/2019

Fabian was our dj for our big day and we couldn’t have been luckier to have him a part of our big day. He was responsive, so fun, and respectful

We cannot THANK Fabian enough! He was seriously amazing to work with, and we were so lucky to have him a part of our big day! He made the day so easy and fun. I would 100% percent recommend them!😃

Sent on 03/08/2019

Beverly Hills DJ Company Pricing

Beverly Hills DJ Company Price Rates

Beverly Hills DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,399.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• DJ Ricky MacDonald
    DJ Ricky MacDonald Wedding DJs

When a Professional Photographer gets married, they obviously cannot shoot their own wedding. Being the professional artist that they are they search High and Low for the best photographer out there to ensure that their wedding is captured as best as possible and to their standards. Well, it's the same for DJs. When I got married I wanted the best out there because they were going to have to meet high standards being that I am a DJ. I wanted the entertainment to be better than if I had done it myself. That is why I hired Fabian at the Beverly Hills DJ Company. From the helping plan out our reception in the months leading up to our Wedding day, to the Reception itself. He went above and beyond all our expectations. We were very happy with all that he did for us, and he kept the night moving, and the dance-floor full. I didn't have to think about a thing all night. As a DJ we try and provide not only the best service possible but "Peace of Mind" and that is exactly what Fabian offers. If you want quality and professionalism, then I would HIGHLY recommend Fabian and The Beverly Hills DJ Company.

• Chaffey College Chino Community Center
    Chaffey College Chino Community Center Banquet Halls

It is always a pleasure to work with the Beverly Hills DJ Company! they are one of the most experienced and professional DJ Companies in the industry. At McSwain Events we make customer service an experience for our clients. We believe in all of the vendors that we recommend to our clients. As a certified event coordinator I have chosen to work with only the best and Fabian and his team are just that! When nothing short of perfection is acceptable choose the Beverly Hills DJ Company. Eventfully yours, Elizabeth McSwain, McSwain Events/Chaffey College Chino Community Center Special Events Coordinator 5890 College Park Avenue Chino, CA 91710 909 652-8200

• DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont
    DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont Hotel Weddings

Fabian, owner of the Beverly Hills DJ Company, really saved the day for one of my clients! He truly is an event professional and is absolutely willing to work with your budget!

• 11271 National Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064 Covina, California, 90064 See on map
    866-492-8014 (Phone number)
    310-770-8376 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday By Apt. Only Saturday - Closed for Events Sunday - Closed for Events