Beverly Hills DJ Company

Los Angeles, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi, it’s me, Fabian. Welcome.

I’m grateful for the opportunity to begin to connect over what stands to be the most amazing, most meaningful, and most memorable day of your life.

Whether you’re having an all-American or multi-cultural Wedding, I know how to create a great balance of English, Spanish, or any other style of music that you & your guests will love.

In my 20 year career as a wedding DJ, I’ve never seen two couples with the same needs or desires. I take the time to get to know my couples—their likes & dislikes—before the wedding day.

Very few D.J.’s like taking music requests, I do…especially when it’s a song that works well in the mix.

That’s when I know I’m vibing with the crowd’s energy.

A great D.J. always begins with the end in mind.

And when all is said and done and the party’s over…

My couples may wake up the next day feeling a little sore from dancing…

Their cheeks may even hurt from smiling, as they think, Wow! We threw one hell of a party.

That’s the feeling I live and work for…

I look forward to helping you create the wedding of your dreams.

Eventfully Yours,

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stephanie Married on 06/03/2022

Amazing Service

Best decision to hire Beverly Hills DJ company for my wedding . Fabian (DJ) had my wedding guest dancing all night. He read the room perfectly and would change the songs immediately if he noticed ppl starting to sit down. Ana (coordinator) made my wedding experience stress free. She was available for rehearsal the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding she took care of everything. I mean everything! She even made sure we got a second bartender when one was not enough. I had no stress on my wedding day. My photo booth was also from Beverly Hills Dj Company and they emailed all the originals and one printed copy. I was able to easily get a hold of Fabian and Ana via text/email/calls. Because of Beverly Hills DJ Company I was able to enjoy my wedding day.
    Jonnatan F. Married on 05/28/2022

The BEST in the business

Beverly HIlls Dj Company is the definition of perfection. They did an amazing job for our wedding. They were professional from the moment we met them, they understood our needs and what we wanted to achieve as a whole. Fabian and Ana and the rest of team made sure every detail was taken care of regardless if it was small or big. The process was easy and smooth when it was time to schedule meeting, phone calls, etc. They worked with our hectic schedule and made things happen. Ana our coordinator made sure we were stress free on our day and before the big event happen. Fabian made sure the music was on point and had everyone dancing, clapping, cheering. They were always responsive anytime we called, texted, or email. Beverly Hills Dj made our day very special fill with love and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend them if you want your day to be perfect, they calm our nerves, help with all the planning, and made sure nothing was forgotten. We were glad to have them or else it could have been a disaster, definitely having Ana and Fabian made our day memorable. Thank you for being there and guiding us to ensure our day was special.
  • E&J
    E&J Married on 02/19/2022

Best DJ/Emcee

Thank you Fabian from Beverly Hills DJ Company for helping my husband Jerry and I coordinate such a beautiful wedding. From the moment we booked Fabian he was very attentive to every detail and so easy to work with. During our wedding he checked on my husband and I to ensure we were happy with every detail. We cannot thank you enough for helping make our wedding day everything we wished for. We will definitely continue to use Beverly Hills DJ Company for future events!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Beverly Hills DJ Company 1
Exclusive

Team

Owner

Hi, it’s me, Fabian. Welcome.

I am a 20-year career wedding DJ that specializes in multicultural event.

I especially love events with a few cultural layers like an event I did not too long ago, where the bride's background was American, Palestinian & Mexican & the groom was American.

The groom loved Country music & the bride's side of the family wanted Oldies, Cumbias & Arabic music.

Fun night.

Let me know what styles of music you are looking for?

DJ Ricky MacDonald DJ Ricky MacDonald Wedding DJs

When a Professional Photographer gets married, they obviously cannot shoot their own wedding. Being the professional artist that they are they search High and Low for the best photographer out there to ensure that their wedding is captured as best as possible and to their standards. Well, it's the same for DJs. When I got married I wanted the best out there because they were going to have to meet high standards being that I am a DJ. I wanted the entertainment to be better than if I had done it myself. That is why I hired Fabian at the Beverly Hills DJ Company. From the helping plan out our reception in the months leading up to our Wedding day, to the Reception itself. He went above and beyond all our expectations. We were very happy with all that he did for us, and he kept the night moving, and the dance-floor full. I didn't have to think about a thing all night. As a DJ we try and provide not only the best service possible but "Peace of Mind" and that is exactly what Fabian offers. If you want quality and professionalism, then I would HIGHLY recommend Fabian and The Beverly Hills DJ Company.

Chaffey College Chino Community Center Chaffey College Chino Community Center Banquet Halls

It is always a pleasure to work with the Beverly Hills DJ Company! they are one of the most experienced and professional DJ Companies in the industry. At McSwain Events we make customer service an experience for our clients. We believe in all of the vendors that we recommend to our clients. As a certified event coordinator I have chosen to work with only the best and Fabian and his team are just that! When nothing short of perfection is acceptable choose the Beverly Hills DJ Company. Eventfully yours, Elizabeth McSwain, McSwain Events/Chaffey College Chino Community Center Special Events Coordinator 5890 College Park Avenue Chino, CA 91710 909 652-8200

DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont Hotel Weddings

Fabian, owner of the Beverly Hills DJ Company, really saved the day for one of my clients! He truly is an event professional and is absolutely willing to work with your budget!

11271 National Blvd. Los Angeles, CA, 90064
866-492-8014

At this time we are only taking phone & Zoom appointments Click here to schedule a free consultation: https://hello.dubsado.com/public/schedulerGroup/5e90bdbbc4f0a43a2757483c
Location of (Beverly Hills DJ Company)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding