Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number

About Beryl's Cakes

Beryl’s Cakes is a custom home-based bakery licensed and inspected by the NCDA and located in Raleigh, NC. Something that sets Beryl’s Cakes apart is the personal service and attention to every detail that we provide.

All our cakes are made to order with the freshest and finest ingredients. We love what we do and are thankful that you have considered us in choosing a bakery for your special event.

If you are looking for the type of cake that will have everyone talking long after the party is over, for your Birthday, Wedding, Engagement or Special Occasion? Then look no further!

Beryl's Cakes would love to help you in planning the details for a truly scrumptious, spectacular & memorable cake.

You may already have an idea in mind, or you may have a photo of what you would like. Either way Beryl's Cakes would be more than happy to work with you to transform your ideas into cake.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at berylscakes@hotmail.com. We would love to help with your next occasion

We sincerely hope you give us the opportunity to provide you with a cake that will simply be unforgettable!

Follow Beryl's Cakes on

Beryl's Cakes 6
Beryl's Cakes 7

Lola Asemota · Married on 11/17/2018

Traditional Wedding cake

Both Beautiful and Delicious. Not an easy combination for a large wedding cake. Beryl knows what she's doing. She is heartfelt and sincere and makes sure your day is special. The wedding cake was beautiful. There was nothing left. Guests were looking for seconds. Thank you Beryl for the beautiful cake.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

You're welcome Lola! It was my pleasure. Thank you so much for the kind compliment and for choosing Beryls Cakes
  • Idongesit

Idongesit · Married on 10/26/2018

My experience with Beryl's Cake was one of the best. Her professionalism was on point. Presentation A+

My husband and I want to send a huge THANK YOU your way! Your cakes were perfect! The tiered cake especially looked beautiful on our table and was even better than we had envisioned it! We got so many compliments on how delicious our cake was. So many guests have asked us who did our cake, because it was the BEST - we give them your name so hopefully you get many referrals from us! My husband and I made sure we got a "to go" with every flavor so we got to have some of each, all were fantastic! We are so pleased you were able to be a part of our day and will be sure to give out your name to all we know!
    The coconut hmmm yummy, pink champagne, oh did I tell you how soft and smooth the strawberry flavor was. 7 tiers different flavors? Who can beat that. You are the best. We love love love Beryl' s Cake.

The Kaba's

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Beryl's Cakes 8

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Aww Mr. and Mrs. Kaba, I'm short of words... Thank you so much for the kind review. It was truly a pleasure making your cake. My first seven tier cake and it was so much fun to make. I am glad you and your guests enjoyed it. Wishing you many blessings in your marriage. Thanks again for choosing Beryls Cakes

Jazmine Salazar · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding cake

Beryl's Cakes was AMAZING! From the tasting to the leftover cake we brought home. Beryl is such a professional. My cake looked identical to the perfect pinterest picture that I picked out & I could not have had more compliments on how delicious it was. The process was seamless & we will definitely be going back to her for some treats

Sent on 11/24/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jazmine. It was nice meeting you and working with you. Looking forward to making you some yummy treats. Thanks again for choosing Beryls Cakes.

Award

Beryl's Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers