Ben Schreiber

330 N Bolton Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $695

About Ben Schreiber

Enjoy your wedding day and let me take care of the details. We'll go over everything in advance so you can relax and soak in your day. You'll have total comfort working with me to come up with how you want each of the formal events at your reception. And even more, we'll go over music to ensure the right mood is set and I know your must plays and definitely your must nots.

BTW- I may not be the right guy for you if you want the Chicken Dance, Hokey Pokey, Macarena, and Electric Slide.

• A Touch of Magic Entertainment
  • Tri-State DJ Service
  • DJ Productions

6 Reviews for Ben Schreiber

• John

John Kennedy · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful is an Understatement

Ben helped my wife and I have an amazing time at our wedding. He was able to provide entertainment that was beyond our expectations. From speaking with my guests in the days after the wedding, the ones I spoke with all agreed that Ben was the best wedding DJ they have experienced. Thank you Ben for making our day both special and memorable. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ contact him and see if he is a good of a fit for you as he was for us.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2018

Ben did a fantastic job making our wedding reception fun for everyone. We provided him general direction, a few songs, and a sense of what we hoped for (without fully knowing ourselves). We knew we would have a lot of kids, but also many folks of all ages. He executed our intent flawlessly, reading the crowd and creating and leading a comfortable and exciting dynamic for everyone. We actually paid him more than he charged us, we were so pleased. So much fun!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Becca · Married on 08/12/2017

A total pro! We used Ben for our ceremony and also reception. He did everything we asked and created an incredible atmosphere during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. The music was on point. Fun and hip during cocktails, classy during dinner, and crowd pleasing during the dancing. I had so many friends and family say how awesome our reception was, and Ben was a huge part of it.

Sent on 08/14/2017