1011 Broadway Suite 9, Niles, MI 49120 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Bells and Bliss Photography

Bells and Bliss Photography is a wedding business based in Niles, Michigan that offers stunning photos to brides in Northern Indiana, SW Michigan, and Chicago. Ashley Wentz, the owner and lead photographer, is a Certified Professional Photographer©️ and is much more than just a wedding photographer. You can count on her as an expert resource during the planning process and every step along the way, and by the time your day arrives she'll be as familiar to you as a close friend.

Bells & Bliss offers an All Inclusive Wedding Day Experience that will take care of all of your needs. First, you'll start with a fun, relaxed Engagement Session that captures the unique love story you and your prince charming have and cenetered around how much he adores you. During your wedding day, Ashley and her assistant, will be there during all of your day's happenings. Shortly after you arrive back from your honeymoon you'll receive your gorgeous wedding photos in an online gallery. You'll also receive a personalized, keepsake USB drive with 800+ editied photos saved on it AND your most favorite wedding photos included in your Heirloom Leatherbound Wedding Album so you can preserve them for generations.

From capturing a candid smile, the way he looks at you, or choreographing a group portrait against a natural backdrop, she strives for enduringly beautiful images that perfectly tell your unique love story. Bells & Bliss Photography will give you the photos of your dreams from the day of your dreams with a signature, timeless style that will take you back to the moments just as you remembered them.

awp 5707 web 51 1074163 158031338910428

3 Reviews for Bells and Bliss Photography

• Kristian

Kristian Coerper · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Photographer; Wonderful Experience

I absolutely loved working with Ashley/Ash and her secondary photographer (Alyssa). Ashley puts you completely at ease and she takes amazing photographs. In addition to her creating quality photographs and prints, she creates a variety of images which is great to have. I also really appreciated her professionalism and the timeliness of her photographs - I got my photographs within a few weeks of my engagement photo session and in about six weeks after my wedding. If and when I have children I hope to have Ashley do the newborn pictures. Again, I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Bells and Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristian for such kind words!! You and Andy were amazing to capture and so much fun, and I'm still laughing about some of the outtakes during engagement photos in Chicago...but I'll step knee deep in mud any day to get some genuine laughter and reactions!!
    You're wedding day was perfect and it was so easy to capture you and your family!! Thank you for entrusting me and my second shooter to preserve your memories!!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience

The moment we met Ashley I knew she would be the one for our wedding. We met Ashley a few years ago when she did a hospital session the day our sweet baby boy was born which also happened to be the day we got engaged. It only felt right to have Ashley complete our story by being there for our wedding as well. She pays close attention to all the little details her pictures turn out amazing. Every time I look at them it takes me back to one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Bells and Bliss Photography's reply:

I'm sooooo thankful that I was able to be there for Liam's first photos AND your first photos as a married couple. You were BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!! I adore your (whole) family and you guys had such a perfect wedding day with so much love!!! Thank you for choosing me to capture it 💕

Bells and Bliss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 1011 Broadway Suite 9 Niles, MI, 49120 See on map
    269-248-5182 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bells and Bliss Photography)