Simply Gorgeous Photography

Niles, MI View map
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Photojournalist approach to your big day. It’s not about what’s suppose to happen but documenting what does. At the end of the day you are marrying your best friend and we will be there to capture all the big and little moments, the moments you didn’t see and the moments you never want to forget.
Engagement session and 2 photographers on your big day are included in all our packages to give you complete care and coverage and to give you one less thing to worry about.
Contact us today to see which package fits your needs best or how we can customize to your liking.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Dani Married on 09/19/2014
    I have been obsessed with Kellys work since I first saw it!! When I got engaged the first thing I knew I needed was her as our photographer! She exceeded my expectations!! I have a husband that hates to have his picture taken! Kelly is so laid back, its easy to feel comfortable with her and there is no forced posing. She is absolutely amazing and worth the money!!
  • User1823575 2+ years ago
    Kelly has such a gift! She captured the most amazing moments in the most unobtrusive manner. While her pricing is extremely affordable, her work is priceless~
    Mandi Married on 03/03/2010
    I LOVED my boudoir session! My pictures were unique, contemporary and the perfect amount of sexy. My boyfriend was amazed at the quality and glamour of my photos and they blew him away, an amazing gift that most men likely have never gotten and would definitely love. Kelly made me feel relaxed and comfortable ( i didn't even need those relax-cocktails i was gonna slam but ran out of time for, ha). She kept things moving and never gave me the need to think about or say "what about this pose?", she absolutely knew what worked. I would suggest coming out of your comfort zone if needed and going for it, i'm so happy i did... and so is my man :) My proofs for me to look at within two days! And i got my album and disk very quickly. I will suggest Kelly to others for any photography needs they have!

Deals

Simply Gorgeous Photography 1
Discount

Take 300.00 off any wedding package when booking the month of February.

• Gable Hill
    Rating 4.5 out of 5 , 11 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

1405 Fairfield Dr Niles, MI, 46530
Location of (Simply Gorgeous Photography)

Simply Gorgeous Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Simply Gorgeous Photography include in the starting price?

Simply Gorgeous Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Simply Gorgeous Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Simply Gorgeous Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Simply Gorgeous Photography offer?

Simply Gorgeous Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Simply Gorgeous Photography offer?

Simply Gorgeous Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Simply Gorgeous Photography offer for wedding events?

Simply Gorgeous Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Simply Gorgeous Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Simply Gorgeous Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Simply Gorgeous Photography offer?

Simply Gorgeous Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding