1405 Fairfield Dr, Niles, MI 49120 Map · Phone number

About Simply Gorgeous Photography

Let's face it ladies, getting your man that one special gift-for any occasion-is hard. Does he really need another shirt/golf club/cologne? This time get him the gift he always wants, the gift he loves truely, the gift that will leave him with his jaw on the ground, give him the gift of YOU.

Simply {Gorgeous} Photography specializes in boudoir/bridal boudoir photography.
What is Boudoir Photography?

Boudoir Photography is classy, seductive, sexy pictures of you. Boudoir is no longer a taboo word. Boudoir pictures are making a come back. Woman are tired of looking at magazines and always longing to feel sexy like that. Now we are making that happen, we are bringing the dream alive. Boudoir photos are meant to be taken to generally be given as a gift to your significant other but what you may not realize the gift that you are giving yourself. See yourself grow more confident, liberated, and sexy with each photo. And you just gave yourself the best gift you could of possibly given to yourself and you had it in you all along.
Follow Simply Gorgeous Photography on

SimplyBLOGheader1
MG7392

4 Reviews for Simply Gorgeous Photography

dani · Married on 09/19/2014

I have been obsessed with Kellys work since I first saw it!! When I got engaged the first thing I knew I needed was her as our photographer! She exceeded my expectations!! I have a husband that hates to have his picture taken! Kelly is so laid back, its easy to feel comfortable with her and there is no forced posing. She is absolutely amazing and worth the money!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Kelly has such a gift! She captured the most amazing moments in the most unobtrusive manner. While her pricing is extremely affordable, her work is priceless~

Sent on 09/22/2014

Mandi · Married on 03/03/2010

I LOVED my boudoir session! My pictures were unique, contemporary and the perfect amount of sexy. My boyfriend was amazed at the quality and glamour of my photos and they blew him away, an amazing gift that most men likely have never gotten and would definitely love. Kelly made me feel relaxed and comfortable ( i didn't even need those relax-cocktails i was gonna slam but ran out of time for, ha). She kept things moving and never gave me the need to think about or say "what about this pose?", she absolutely knew what worked. I would suggest coming out of your comfort zone if needed and going for it, i'm so happy i did... and so is my man :) My proofs for me to look at within two days! And i got my album and disk very quickly. I will suggest Kelly to others for any photography needs they have!

Sent on 03/03/2010