1785 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Belli Fiori Florist

Under new ownership! Belli Fiori is now Kaleidoscope Floral Studio! When the owner at Belli Fiori Florist decided to close the shop after 14 years, I decided to fulfill a lifelong dream and opened my own shop in the same location. With over 20 years in the floral industry, the last 14 as manager at Belli Fiori, Kaleidoscope offers the same personalized service, detail to attention and quality flowers that our staff has provided for over a decade. To further serve our clients needs, I completed my certification as Bridal Consultant and can help down to the last detail to create the wedding you envision! We are also very excited to be a "Selected Provvider" of Weddingstar Products in the Pittsburgh PA area (though we can ship anywhere). Visit our sister-site kfloralstudio.weddingstar.com to see the beautiful accessories, favors and invitations offered by Weddingstar. My staff and I want to welcome all of our loyal friends from Belli Fiori and hope to make lots of new ones at Kaleidoscope-hope you can be one of them! Call or stop and see us soon

7 Reviews for Belli Fiori Florist

Maggie · Married on 06/23/2010

We had a very simple, mid-week wedding and I only needed a bouquet for myself and a flower for the groom. Kathy was very gracious and accomodating! I left knowing I had made the right choice. When I picked up the bouquet, I was thrilled! It was exquisite and exactly what I hoped for!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Julie · Married on 07/11/2009

Kathy at Belli Fiori Florist was wonderful to work with. She worked with our budget without sacrificing the beauty and presence of gorgeous flowers on our wedding day. I was speechless when I saw the flowers on our wedding day. The altar flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets stood out on their own. All of the flowers were very fresh and the arrangements were above and beyond anything that I had imagined. Definitely recommend Belli Fiori Florist to all brides.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Julie · Married on 06/05/2009

My Dear Kathy!!!
    You were absolutely amazing for my wedding day!!!
    Belli Fiori did such a wonderful job with my wedding flowers, I could not have asked for more! Please ask Kathy to look at pictures from my wedding, as the flowers blew me away!!
    Kathy not only provided me with my flowers, but also with gorgeous balloon arrangments in memory of my grandmother, as well as perfect butterfly decorations that were incorporated into the centerpieces, head table, and cake!!
    She has to be one of the most flexible florists out there, I think we changed our minds for what we wanted at least five times in the last month, and she kept right up with us!!!
    She is the only florist who I visited with who showed me pictures of different shades of flowers and bouquets that were the style that I was looking for prior to choosing a florist. Which is why we chose her :-)
    I cried when I saw my flowers for the first time...thank you Kathy and all the rest of the wonderful staff at Belli Fiori, I have some wonderful wedding photos to keep for my memories forever!!

Sent on 08/01/2009