Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC

$1,200 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Typical Price

🌿🤎🌿🤎🌿 Congratulations to all the beautiful brides! 🌿🤎🌿🤎🌿
These have definitely been trying times to say the least. Life still goes on and like you, I was planning a wedding in the midst of it all. Throughout my process of trying to find vendors and dresses and florists and all the things that come with every bride-to-be's well deserved special day, I was shocked at the cost of everything. I am a huge DIY fan if its doable. I do know, however, that not everyone is in a position to go that route....so I made a huge decision and started my own company dedicated to providing custom, high quality artificial/faux bouquets and other floral and misc wedding decor....for EVERY bride. No bride should have to sacrifice beautiful flowers on their big day.
Every piece I create is made with love and the utmost attention to detail... and for a price that won't destroy your budget. If I can help make one bride's day even more unforgettable, it will all be worth it.
Now, for those ambitious and talented brides who are determined, or in a position to DIY...my hat goes off to you. I would also LOVE to help in any way I can. If you need advise, or inspiration... don't hesitate to ask.
I'm here to help!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christina B. Married on 10/08/2022

The best florist

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Dream Big Wedding Creations. Christina is absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and truly made my dreams come true. Everyone said my florals were ethereal. You'd never know they were artificial flowers. I loved how I could see the flowers before the big day and make changes if needed. I would absolutely recommend Dream Big Wedding Creations to all brides looking for a vendor that will take your stress away and make your day beautiful.

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

♥️ Thank you Christina! It was sincerely an honor working with you. Wishing you and your hubby all the best and more!
    Nicole W. Married on 09/24/2022

Truly Amazing ❤

Christina Put Everything I Asked For And More In My Package. I Absolutely 💘 Everything She Has Done For Us For Our Wedding If There Is Something You Don't Like Or Want To Change She Will Work To Accomplish And Include Everything You Wanted. I Can't Wait To Get My Pieces In Person ( I've Already Gotten Compliments Just On The Pictures ) And I've Gained A Friend ❤

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you friend! It has been such a joy making a new friend throughout this process. I can't wait to meet you in person.
  • Renee
    Renee P. Married on 09/16/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Not only were my flowers absolutely beautiful, they were very reasonably priced! She took my vision far beyond what I ever could have imagined! I'm sooooo happy with them! Highly recommend!

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Renee. It was an honor and a pleasure working with you. Congratulations to you both.
  • illustration stars

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC 1
Exclusive
Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC 2
Discount
Take 20% off any package now through 11/30/2022!
Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC 3
Discount

In honor of those who sacrifice in serving our Country, Dream Big Wedding Creations salutes you. Thank you for your service. Please enjoy a special 10% Discount as a small token of our appreciation.

Pricing

35 Fischer Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, 15223-1345
Location of (Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding