Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Christina B. Married on 10/08/2022

The best florist

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Dream Big Wedding Creations. Christina is absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and truly made my dreams come true. Everyone said my florals were ethereal. You'd never know they were artificial flowers. I loved how I could see the flowers before the big day and make changes if needed. I would absolutely recommend Dream Big Wedding Creations to all brides looking for a vendor that will take your stress away and make your day beautiful.

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

♥️ Thank you Christina! It was sincerely an honor working with you. Wishing you and your hubby all the best and more!
    Nicole W. Married on 09/24/2022

Truly Amazing ❤

Christina Put Everything I Asked For And More In My Package. I Absolutely 💘 Everything She Has Done For Us For Our Wedding If There Is Something You Don't Like Or Want To Change She Will Work To Accomplish And Include Everything You Wanted. I Can't Wait To Get My Pieces In Person ( I've Already Gotten Compliments Just On The Pictures ) And I've Gained A Friend ❤

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you friend! It has been such a joy making a new friend throughout this process. I can't wait to meet you in person.
  • Renee
    Renee P. Married on 09/16/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Not only were my flowers absolutely beautiful, they were very reasonably priced! She took my vision far beyond what I ever could have imagined! I'm sooooo happy with them! Highly recommend!

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Renee. It was an honor and a pleasure working with you. Congratulations to you both.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ldc Married on 12/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choose DreamBig Wedding Creations LLC!

Choose Christina/DreamBig Wedding Creations LLC. She is professional, hardworking, and attentive to detail. She creates beautiful arrangements to your liking and includes you, the bride, in the creative process. To highlight, we toured my wedding venue and we "dreamed big" together how to transform the space into a fairytale come to life with florals, vases, and overall decor. Christina is resourceful and multi-talented, even taking a moment to sew a loose button on my wedding dress. She is one of the many treasured memories of my wedding planning process and my wedding day. So, yes, choose Christina. It's that simple!

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you sooo much fortaking the time to submit this review. It was truly an honor to work with you. And an even bigger honor to have made a new friend. Congratulations again.
    Brandi A. Married on 10/30/2021

Beyond exceptional

She did everything amazingly. It all is beautiful, well crafted and put together beautifully.

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you love. Your colors were so fun to work with. Can't wait to see photos of the big day! ❤ You are going to be beautiful! Congratulations!
    Jade Married on 10/22/2021

Highly Recommend

Christina is more than a florist. She will work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life. I had Christina create florals for me in two parts so I could use them at my bridal shower and also my wedding. The day of my shower she was right on time and helped me set up. She was doing things way outside of her scope, even helping me move chairs & tables and set up my arch backdrop. My vision was fairly in depth and specific because I'm a wedding planner, so she worked through this with me to ensure everything was perfect, and yet again helped me set up and put her florals together for me on my wedding day so I didn't have to.

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with such a big part of your special day. You were a pleasure to work with and your communication helped the process run seamlessly so thank you for that as well. Congratulations to you both.
    Romina C. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful flowers!!!

Christina was such an easy person to work with. She offers many packages differing in price, perfect for any budget. The flower combinations she picked for my wedding were absolutely beautiful!
  • Romina
    Romina P. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful flowers!!!

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you! ❤ Working with you truly was a pleasure and your commission throughout helped the process so them you for that. Congratulations to you both!
  • Kali
    Kali G. Married on 09/03/2021

Rustic barn wedding

I worked with Christina she asked for a lot of photos of what I envisioned. My colors, theme, & details. Throughly told me about the process. Reasonable pricing & packages. When she started making the flowers she sent photos & I told her what I want thinking or didn't like & she would change it & get back with me I loved that!! Seeing my dream come true & her seeing the vision that can be hard to explain at times. Highly recommend this company for flowers, decor. I had my flowers so quickly I stored them for about 5 months & still looked amazing

Dream Big Wedding Creations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It truly was an honor working with you! You looked absolutely stunning! Congratulations again to you both!