Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
20-380
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Belle Rose Maison

Nestled amidst 7 lush acres of tall trees, a lake, waterfall and fountain, Belle Rose Maison is a private estate with two unique venues created exclusively for Weddings and other special events.

La Maison with it's warm decor, Austin limestone archways, grand stairway and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the waterfall and fountain offers an intimate venue for events up to 60 guests.

The Belle Rose is a large and bright event venue with floor to ceiling windows that bring the lush outdoors in. The tall ceilings, grand stairway, spacious brides chambers, and ample free parking make it very desirable for a wedding for upto 390 guests.

Both venues offer open catering,a caterers dream prep kitchen, gold chivari chairs, round tables with beautiful house linens and tall centerpieces. The beautifully landscaped grounds are available for an outdoor event.

Located just north of the Woodlands, the all new Belle Rose Maison offers tremendous value and an unforgettable setting for a very special day: Your Wedding.

For a personal site tour and details please call: 936.321.8899

Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Chair Covers (1)

Belle Rose Maison is a perfect venue for what any bride is looking for. I had an intimate wedding of 75 guests in the Maison. It was stunning and beautiful. Everything I hoped it would be. For the larger wedding parties, they offer a ballroom, equally as beautiful.
Debra was very straight forward and detail oriented and I felt, very easy to get along with. Very responsive to any questions and all around great personality. Thank you Deb for everything, and for the love and attention you gave my special day. If Belle Rose is your venue, take any advice she gives including vendors because she is very informative and will set you up with the people that reflect what you're looking for.
My Day of Coordinator was Donna Hawthorne. Absolutely PERFECT!! We were so excited to sit together and go over every detail and plan my amazing wedding. She was knowledgeable of every vision I had, and I had plenty! During the entire night I never had to look for her. She was always conscience of where I was and any need I had. She kept the whole night flowing and was quick to bring me a drink or anything I needed. Her entire motto is for the couple to enjoy their special night with no stress. Amazing and professional in every way. Thank you Donna!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
2.2

Beautiful venue, but very unkempt and dirty. The owner was difficult to work with. They catered for us and the plates were dirty. Food was mediocre at best. I'm hoping the new management makes lots of improvements.

Profile Picture User7669317, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Buffet, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I can't say enough good things about this venue! The place sits on a beautifully landscaped property so whether you chose the small reception venue or the large, you really need very little decor. We had our small wedding of 50 in La Maison and with it's big windows and ornate fixtures all I provided we're centerpieces... And I didn't even have to do THAT! This is an all inclusive venue that's completely customizable so you can chose to use her (Debra, the owner's) vendors or not. I used all her vendors except the minister and florist and they were all very reasonable. The same if not less than I could have done independently. But there's a lot of value in only having to pay one person AND to not have to coordinate a bunch of vendors showing up the day of. I used Carol's Catering and Cakes by Kathy for my dinner and wedding cakes and my guests couldn't stop talking about how good the food was! We used Jared as our DJ who was also perfect!
Based on other reviews I was very careful to obtain a receipt after every payment and I made every payment in person as opposed to mailing a check. I'm not sure it would have mattered as Debra gave me no indication that she was scattered or disorganized as other reviewers have said. I found her to be quite the opposite actually. She is a no nonsense type woman though. That didnt bother me but it is something to note. Overall she was very helpful and accommodating. A couple times she even just sat and talked with me for a bit! Giving ideas and advice, etc.
The BEST thing about this venue though is the wedding coordinator DONNA!!! She made our day go so smoothly! Not only was she flawless when completing my requests but she was so good at anticipating our needs the day of. It was like she was one step ahead the entire time! All my friends and family we commenting on how amazing she was! Overall, this place was the BEST! I'm so glad we chose Belle Rose Maison for our special day!

Profile Picture Celeste, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1475085642697 la maison dining room   lace overlays

Busy Bee

$1,500.00 Value | Promo Code: BBSept2016
Book wedding or party within 90 days, for 90 minutes for up to 50 people. Come dressed and ready, and we will do the rest for your wedding or bridal or baby shower or birthday party. $30 per person with a 50 person minimum. Upgrade to add ceremony and photography for $525 for a wedding. Comes with food served on 3 tiered server as your centerpiece. Make a BEELINE to Belle Rose to book today. Discount is for 1 guest free.
#WW4476d732f5cd6726

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Great venue and great staff to work with!!!

Absolutely lovely venue! We always love visiting!

Belle Rose Maison is a beautiful and elegant venue that appeals to every events needs. It has the ability to host a 50 guest wedding as well as 300 guest event. The true gem behind Belle Rose is that no two weddings or events look like you the freedom to transform it in to your vision. The staff is amazing as well as hard working to make sure your event runs seamlessly!

What a gorgeous facility and wonderful owner. You can't go wrong with this venue!

It is such a beautiful venue! I love photographing at the Belle Rose Maison!

15833 Old Conroe Rd, Conroe, TX 77384   See On Map