6233 Hilbert Ridge Drive, Holly Springs, NC 27540 Map · Phone number

About Belle Amore Weddings & Events

Belle Amore believes…

Your wedding is the beginning of a beautiful journey it needs to be celebrated with passion. The care we will put into each decision even the smallest of details is a reflection of you and the love you have for one another. Getting married is one of life’s greatest milestones, and it should be as personal as possible. This begins by making the ceremony and the celebration something that’s driven by your passions, your personalities and priorities, the things that bring you genuine happiness.

We want you to enjoy this one special moment, let us worry about the millions of details leading up to this moment right here, right now as you get ready to take your first steps toward your new life as husband and wife. We want you to savor each and every one of the moments that follow knowing that we have taken care of everything. We are your friend and your advocate.

Enjoy the beauty of your love knowing we will take care of every detail. You can do this knowing that we have the experience, knowledge and connections to give you the wedding of your dreams. You are making a commitment to one another for a lifetime, Belle Amore Weddings and Events is committing to give you the very best.

I have been fortunate enough to do something I love; planning weddings and events for 10 years. I have spent the last 7 years working in a prestegious local country club planning exclusive weddings for guests from 50 to 600, charity events and over the top club events for its members and clients. With my many years of experience, continued education and wealth of connections in the wedding community Belle Amore Weddings & Events can offer brides and clients not only superior planning services but peace of mind that our reputation is as important as excellence. So you the client always come first... Let Belle Amore make your day as beautiful as the love you share...

Follow Belle Amore Weddings & Events on

AprilWeddingFrielAlbarico
venue

1 Reviews for Belle Amore Weddings & Events

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

Cheree was wonderful, me and my family (new and old), could not have gotten through this day/weekend with out her. She was wonderful in every aspect, even though I pretty much planned my wedding she was always there to help me make decisions and when it came to our wedding day she was able to execute everything we had talked about over the past 9 months. I thought being a planner my-self, I could handle everything, boy was I wrong when it comes to be your own wedding day, you never know how important having that one person to guide you and the rest of your family is. When it is your wedding you don't want to worry about the timeline or guest count, it was such a blessing to have Cheree to take care of us and make sure all we worried about was making sure our lipstick was applied. I would recommend her to anyone I know! She is amazing and can even calm a Bridezilla like me!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Belle Amore Weddings & Events FAQ

• Photos by Kristopher
    Photos by Kristopher Wedding Photographers

Belle Amore Events is one of the best planning companies I have ever worked with. Cheree is very personable, well organized, & always two steps ahead of the wedding day events. I highly recommend Belle Amore weddings & Events.

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

We have worked with Cheree for years. She is great, a true wedding professional. We are looking forward to doing many more events with Belle Amore.

• The Lincoln Agency
    The Lincoln Agency Wedding Bands

I Love Love Love working with Cheree! Such a professional, and understands the role of other vendors in her events. Having worked almost a dozen events with her has given me the confidence that Cheree can make almost any event successful, and I would never hesitate to use Bella Amore for my personal occasions!

• 6233 Hilbert Ridge Drive Holly Springs, 27540 See on map