8371 W. Main St., Marshall, VA 20115 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Villa

Bella Villa is a specialty rentals company in Marshall, Virginia. It has been part of the wedding industry for more than five years, specializing in rustic and elegant antiques and vintage decor for weddings and other special celebrations. Owner Rosanna Funiciello Smith, started the rental company as a spin off from her anitquest shop by squirreling away her favorite pieces. She carefully selects from her vast collection of vintage lounges, bars, chandeliers and small decor to create unique vignettes that help tell her clients' story. Together with the vintage chandelier collection from Italy of her friend and colleague, Aly Rohling of La Bella Luce Antiques, they have combined their collections to offer full service vintage decor including lighting.

Bella Villa Antiques & Vintage Rentals showcases vintage decor and the Italian chandelier collection of La Belle Luce. It offers vintage furniture and decor rentals for weddings, as well as interior design and venue styling services. They take care of delivery and set up. Couples are encouraged to visit their showroom to discover the collection, which includes:

• Decor

Bella Villa 5
Bella Villa 6
Bella Villa 7

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved working with Rosanna, the owner of Bella Villa. I met with her and showed her some pictures of the space that I wanted to stage for my daughter's wedding. We talked about my vision and my budget, and she quickly made suggestions on how to make it all work. She even came out to the venue with me to make sure what we talked about would work in the space. She has such a great eye - she noticed all sorts of things that I didn't see about the space - and gave tons of recommendations to the catering manager to help improve the look and feel of the space. She really went above and beyond my expectations!
    She stages three areas for me - the largest being a lounge area in the space that we used during cocktail area, using a a couch, a couple of chairs and some tables. My guests loved handing out there - it felt like you were in someone's living room. She also staged the dessert area with a beautiful buffet and then hung a gorgeous chandelier over it. It was subtle, but elegant addition to the tent that we had the reception in. Lastly, she recommended a sweetheart table and bench for the bride and groom to sit in. Not only, did those pieces look beautiful - but they really made my daughter and her new husband feel special during the reception. And, she was able to bring all of that together for me - and still stay in budget.

I highly recommend Rosanna! She really helped make my daughter's wedding special!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Bella Villa's reply:

Barbara, Thank you so much for all the kind words. I very much enjoyed working with you. I appreciate that you valued my opinions on the details and some of the suggestions for the venue, and I also valued Stephanie's willingness to accommodate our requests there at Stoneleigh. Congratulations again to your family! Rosanna
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision We Made!

Bella Villa literally MADE our wedding, every single piece Rosanna had helped transform what was an industrial (working) boatyard, into a romantic, unique, and beautiful venue.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Bella Villa 8
    Bella Villa 9
    Bella Villa 10

Bella Villa's reply:

Thank you so much Ashton! Your wedding was one for the books!! So so stunning!! It's amazing how that transformation occurred in a few short hours. Bobbi has an amazing eye. Between my stuff and her eye, we work really well together! I'm so glad you loved it all! xo Rosanna

Aimee · Married on 09/15/2018

This is our second year using Rosanna. She is wonderful to work with and for the second year in a row has delivered with ideas, service and a look that has created a memorable evening for our guests!! This is not for a wedding, but an annual themed party we host for friends.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Bella Villa 16
    Bella Villa 17
    Bella Villa 18

Bella Villa's reply:

Aimee, thanks so much!! This all looked awesome!! I love the pic with the glossy black chairs and the awesome table linens too!!! It all tied together so nicely!! I appreciate you coming to Bella Villa again for all your Gatsby needs! :)

Award

Bella Villa Pricing

Bella Villa Price Rates

Bella Villa FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Lanterns
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Lanterns
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Chalkboards, Signage, Trinkets
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware